I'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

I'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

The calluses growing on my fingers from guitar playing feels like clitoris's, bringing me a sort of pleasure when I am tripping on acid.

That is all

friend of mine drinks it black too. but he doesnt go around telling everyone like a faggot.

i like my women the way i like my coffe. i fucking hate coffe.
does that make me a racist or a faggot?

Thanks for the update

>putting cream in coffee
Fucking amerifatsos

tyvm, it is the best way to enjoy covfefe after all

you tried

Try looking at cold brewing, it's much milder if you're a pussy.

>i want to tell everyone
I Vegan Crossfit as well

Judged

couldn't do that joke today, kevin spacey

well, I'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

technicallu it makes you a misogynist but that's just if you go by the definition of the word

you're welcome friend

no, I'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

yes, and i want to tell everyone

benned

no

yes

Coffee drinkers, did you start with milky and sugary coffee or did you go pure black? And what do you drink now?

Never gone black. Cream & sugar for years; cut out the sugar about 2 years back though & just doubled the cream.

tried black and milk, and then black and sugar, and then stayed with just black

Do it forever. If you want to improve your health you need to change your lifestyle, not just change for a short period of time then go back to your shitty habits.

Started with milk and sugar, now only milk.

Im vegan

Good on you. Why only a week? How are you making the coffee?

I go to worked stoned alot and I work in a bar so I just drink black coffee

started with black but I'm so into bitter shit now I have to make a red eye, or brew in a french press. get upset at weak coffee.