Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Cause he said he will Make America Great Again...

what he not mentioned that these is the full sentence :
MAGA for rich people and fuck poor people!

stay mad kid

Name a single thing he's done to fuck over poor people. You can't. He's literally given everyone more money. You're gonna have to go back, Paco.

got rid of stupid ass fine for not having health insurance. wants to build a solid border wall. wants to end daca, which is on point. not taking any shit from north korea. draining the swamp. list goes on and on

its better than whatever shithole youre from

shilling his failing thread

The death of JFK should have been a hint.
Since then it all went through tragedy to farce and beyond.

If you're poor you often use public things like schools, libraries and sidewalks payed by taxes . Less taxes means shitty public services . Yes you could send you kids to a private school but the 500$ you got from trumps tax reform you would need more than two times that much to afford these kind of schools that's the real problem I see.

I don't like trump either.

But why did they bully him for calling shithole countries shithole countries?

Those countries are exactly what he said which is why sane people try to escape from there leaving them even shittier.

Trump is a douche and not exactly smart and he is a bully himself but let him speak the truth and criticizes him for his lies only or you end up being just as worse as he is!

Ever seen Starwars? Nothing learned about the Dark side and shit?

Blame Russian information warfare.

Conversely, public services are already shitty so why should we pay for 5 star services when we are only getting 1 star services?

Because having good relationships with other countries/diplomats/ambassadors/etc is important. There's also a prestige and influence that carries when you have one of the most important jobs in the world and acting classy is kinda of expected.

I can't see how having good relationships to shithole countries is helping anyone.
Not the people trapped in there, not the rest of the world.

Put them to shame and let them fix it by themselves.

half the country gets a tax increase after next year. he's also blowing up the insurance market and putting coal waste in people's drinking water. he fucked up the internet so time warner and comcast can throttle your favorite websites and sell your info to the highest bidder without asking your consent. and he let puerto rico straight up die

i have more

this is how

stay mad kid

uses fiction as a talking point

stay mad kid

so weak

it's the lessons we learn from movies that gives them value.

has trouble discerning reality

>Oh America, how did you let it get to this?
>הו, אמריקה, איך נתת לזה להגיע לזה?

MOSHE, THE GOYIM VOTED THE WRONG WAY, AND AFTER A FULL YEAR OF NONSTOP CHEERLEADING FROM (((MEDIA))) ABOUT CLINTON BEING INEVITABLE! WHAT WENT WRONG, MOSHE??

>let's post about Trump to keep him relevant.
It's boring, you're boring.

no you