Drawthread

drawthread
Fix'd it

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

Thanks again to who ever made this, its great and i love it
And i love you for making it

Could someone draw a two panel pic? On the left side showing an innocent loli wearing a white dress, holding a balloon in one hand and a popsicle in the other one. The setting of the background should be a normal sunny day in a park. The caption underneath should say "Age: 12". The other panel should be exactly the same, except for her having grown into a slutty milf wearing a black dress covered in cum stains, with her big tits and her hairy pussy clearly visible. The balloon and the popsicle she is holding should be dick shaped. Her nipples should be pierced. The setting for this panel's background should be night, with her standing in the middle of a disctrict with neon signs for shops, restaurants and hotels. Also both girls should have a beauty mark. The caption underneath should read "Age 42".

Thank you very much.

ayy

It you

...ERROR!!
Not licensed owner!
request for me to "cut that out" denied!

it me

Is it?

>Is it?
I...i dunno....

open vagoo

Quick!!!! Are you capable of thought??!!!!

You don't?

Hi thread.

Eyy

Real shit-scribble hours. The hours in which the most attention-deprived, miserable, pseudo-drawfags come out from the shadows. The only time they can get their claim to fame amongst the lowest of the low. It sates their hunger for attention, of which they are deprived of in their real lives. Truly, they are the most pathetic beings to exist, only one step removed from the schizo locked up in the nut house.

Slow thread. I'm gonna leave though, messed up my sleep schedule enough.

this shit is why no one wants to do your shitty request, you just have to be a complete and total ass to everyone who denies it, just cause they don't have the same disgusting fetish.

i just showed up to post some fanart
i didn't sign up for this

>not their prime versions

ive seen pin naked :D

Just ignore and report

>Everything anyone does is for fame
>People never do things for fun
0/10, You should go back to school.

weird
i dont think so
nope

>Actually bothering to read his post and not just reporting as soon as you see vore.
>Smh
Just ignore and report.

>The hours in which the most attention-deprived, miserable, Spitroast comes out from the shadows. The only time he can get any attention amongst the lowest of the low. It sates his hunger for attention, of which he is deprived of in his real life. Truly, he is the most pathetic being to exist, only one step removed from the schizo locked up in the nut house.

Fix'd.

Nani is this?
You've piqued my curiosity

What draw tablet do you guys recommend?

devilman crybaby

Wacom Intuos draw/art
It's really good.

please draw some thicc Nova you fag

Struck a nerve did I?
You know it's true, and so do I.

Anyways, I'll shut up for good and leave once I get what I came here for. You'll never see me again from then on out.
Why else would you be here, during the deadest of hours?
There are few other drawfags to compete with in terms of recognition. I see it all the time; someone gets ignored in the busy hours, then suddenly pop up again during dead hours. There's no sense in denying it. This is the only place they can grab onto that attention they covet. If it was "just for fun", why not take your buddies to a Discord or a private chat and have fun drawing there? It's because you can't get that attention from the random anons who happen across this thread. They crave that slightest praise they can get, because it's the only praise they get. They are truly the most pathetic creature to inhabit this godforsaken board.
If only I weren't here all day and night!

would you like to sign up for this!?
For just 500.99 per month for 12 months you can own me too!

dude, you've got no outside social interaction. don't kid yourself. if you actually manage to get a delivery, you'll be right back unless you plan to bust and then hero. some hyper autism with you lul

>Money spews from wallet, bank account, piggy bank, and from under the mattress.
I-i guess it looks like I'll never have money again

Bruh, just report and ignore is ass you fucking idiot

>report and ignore
he aint gonna bant you newbfag

I'm gone for good once it's done, because this will be the last request I ever manage to get done here.
Do you really think any drawfag here will deliver for me if I come back after this last request, after I've stated a hundred times I'm leaving for good, after everything that has transpired in the last month?
Absolutely not.

hell that's less than my student loan payments

>robots owning other robots
this is kind of weird though

>I'm never gonna leave cuz I have no life besides wiping my vegetable dad's shit-rotted ass and desperately crave any social interaction because I have an extreme mental illness condition and think I'm being clever.
Do you really think any drawfag here will deliver for me after being a toxic piece of garbage, after I've stated a hundred times I'm leaving for good and totally lied, after everything that has transpired in the last month?
Absolutely not.

fix'd bruh

>Robots owning other robots
Blade Runner 2049

Wacoms are good but pricy
Huions are about half the price but a little harder to deal with.

If you want to start out, get an Intuos draw, They are reliable and easy to get a hold of. they go for about 80 store-bought and come with programs to download if you need a starting program. I believe Corel is the program they use now.

>Why else would you be here, during the deadest of hours?
You ARE aware people do things during the day, right?
>Why not take it to discord?
People do that, that's kinda why like 70% of the old population straight up left around this time last year. I personally like drawing on thread though because I meet new people. I'd rather enjoy myself doing that then to just sit around on discord for 5 hours talking about the newest gamer memes.

But do go on about the desperation for attention, I'd love to hear it from the man who spent a whole month trying to get someone to do a shitty request.

>TLDR; quit your bullshit.

Being ignorant sadly isn't against the rules so it's not a bannable offense.

fuck dude don't spoil it

if you're looking for a screen tablet i'm using the xp pen artist 16 and its amazing

hi thread btw

>Not a bannable offense
True, but spam is a bannable offense. So just report
And, more importantly, fucking ignore him dumbass

>I personally like drawing on thread though because I meet new people.
You just refuted your own argument. You want the additional attention from new anons. You're not satisfied with what you have, so you come here.
>But do go on about the desperation for attention
I don't do it for attention; I'm not that pathetic that I have to go around, posting shit-scribbles, just for a (You) or two. I do it for the request, nothing more, nothing less.

Hi winty

dam, i'll have to check em out pretty soon

aheheheeehehe~
alright then new user, what shall I call you~
Might I make a suggestion, my last owner had me call him Master. It has a nice ring to it!

>5 hours talking about the newest gamer memes.
How dare you disrespect my gamer memes

was that traced too ?

>I'm just trying to get my last request and fuck off.
You just refuted your own argument. You want the additional attention from anyone since you're a sorry shit. You're not satisfied with what you have, so you come here.
>But do go on about the desperation for attention
I do it for attention; I'm that pathetic that I have to go around, posting shit-talk, just for a (You) or two. I do it for attention, nothing more, nothing less.less.

yes

Draw what your stand would look like, Pin.

Nice try, but I haven't refuted anything I've said.
>When the only way you can draw something decent is by tracing
Sad. Sad that you have piggyback off someone else's work
Your drawings are ugly beyond belief, and your characters are retarded beyond belief. Do us a favor and stop drawing, or better yet, put a bullet in your brain

Obviously there is absolutely nothing wrong with tracing. Everybody should trace. It's the way of the future.

At this pace, he's not spamming. He's just being a shitty person. Also, blaring to ignore every 3-5 posts isn't exactly smart either. I get that you're trying to help, but i'm pretty sure everyone is aware of the consequences, and even still not everyone is going to listen.
>You want the additional attention from new anons. You're not satisfied with what you have, so you come here.
Am I wrong to want to converse with people outside my friend group? Is that necessarily a crime?
I don't know about you, but holding a conversation isn't exactly a troublesome thing to do.
>I don't do it for attention; I'm not that pathetic that I have to go around, posting shit-scribbles, just for a (You) or two.
Yet you go around posting shitty pictures of vore and snide remarks, just for a (You) or two. What's your point?
>I do it for the request, nothing more, nothing less.
What do you call the entirety of your toxic remarks? You can just post once then wait like a reasonable human being. It'd be easier, you could even fuck off and do something else while you wait. But no, you decide to act like a complete ass to try and get people to notice you.

you can call me uhhhhhhhh
tomorrow because it's 6am and i'm dying

Sidhe traced?

Everything I've ever drawn was and is a trace. It is the greatest ruse; my masterpiece.

goonight Tomorrow

but it's true! you can't seem to nut to anything else so you're fixated on coming here in hopes someone will fulfill your shitty autist request while also getting off on all the (you)'s since you can't get them IRL. seriously. you expect some high end artist to deliver you a complex piece of art that would take them hours to do and could snag them at least $100 at the quality you're looking for just so you can nut after 2 seconds from it? lol. nobody's that fucking dense. shit-post all you want cuz you're a sideshow at this point.

>Am I wrong to want to converse with people outside my friend group? Is that necessarily a crime?
No, but it is attention seeking, and that's what you deny.
>What's your point? What do you call the entirety of your toxic remarks?
There's a method to my madness. Simply posting the request isn't going to get it done to the quality I desire.
>Keeping the sketch lines when posting
Telltale sign of a shitty or retarded drawfag.
It makes your drawings look worse, not better, dumbfucks.
You should leave to, but make anyone else suffer with the godawful, autistc draws your posting

I'm not sure how serious you are.
So anons are just making things up?

The art I traced left in the sketch lines.
I am the master tracer.

whoosh, nigga.

I feel a little bad for not having played with you more often before you sold your xbox

>No,but it is attention seeking, and that's what you deny.
Exactly. Also, I never denied attention seeking. Besides, How can you start a conversation without first initiating the discussion?
Your claim is that I was desperate for attention, which is false. I post stuff because I want to. If I see something I enjoy, I can comment on it. When i'm done drawing, I go do something else. Simple as that.
>there's a method to my madness
Have you ever thought that being an idiot might not be entirely okay? And don't you fucking dare tell me it's some reverse psychology bullshit where you just try to get people to do it, attempting to prove themselves to your shit of a standard. People have done your shit already. No one else is going to want to do it after you got a delivery, especially with how you treated people. It would've been a smarter idea to just ask periodically instead of being just straight up obnoxious.

good afternoon, my fellow yuropfags

good night draw peeps, I've had enough

>Exactly. Also, I never denied attention seeking.
No. My claim the attention-deprived shit-scribblers seek attention here, not that you're desperate for it. You're putting words in my mouth that I never said. The only one mentioning desperation over and over again is yourself which, now, makes think that you truly are. It's okay user, you can admit to it. We're all being honest with each other here.
>It would've been a smarter idea to just ask periodically instead of being just straight up obnoxious.
That doesn't work here, not for a request like mine.
>One off
Shit, might as well kys now
>Sketchy lines make a draw look better
When will this retarded meme end?

Every edge, not a pixel off. Every taper, intentionally made. Every 'misplaced' line, calculated. Every contour, deliberately overdone. Every shadow, premeditated.
I am... the Master of Tracing.

i'll get another one when i can

I wasn't talking to you numbnuts.

>You want the additional attention from new anons.
>No. My claim the attention-deprived shit-scribblers seek attention here, not that you're desperate for it. You're putting words in my mouth that I never said.

Gonna do this, commission quality. Give me a few hours.

I don't see the word desperate in it, do you?

Nani the fuck

obvious samefagging

has hero ever gotten... lewd?

If you do, I'll be very thankful.
This thread will be too, although, their praise will take a few weeks to register once they see I'd no longer be here

Don’t worry man, I’m on the job.

yes

Awesome!

>My claim the attention-deprived shit-scribblers seek attention here.
From what you've been posting, you were arguing as if people were desperate for attention, because this was the only place they could get any.
>Quote : "They crave that slightest praise they can get, because it's the only praise they get."
I don't know, you might've not used the word desperate, but sure as hell walked clean on the definition trying to dramatize people's attitudes towards this place.
>That doesn't work here, not for a request like mine.
What fucking makes you think this shit would? Being at least halfway decent, even for shit requests could get you a result. Being a shit person just gets you shit back. If you would just be fucking decent for once, you get some decency back.

Crave != Desperate
You can crave $1 Million, but that doesn't mean you're desperate for it. I'm merely just stating they're seeking attention, and that this is the only place they can get it. If you want to assume otherwise, be my guest, but that's not my words do not come together to mean desperate.

>What fucking makes you think this shit would?
I wouldn't expect you to understand. I mean, after all, your reading comprehension isn't the best; you've at least shown us that much.
But I think this little discussion has gone on long enough. We've gotten to the point where we're arguing technicalities.

I will go back to a point I said previously to end the conversation. You were quick to mention 'desperate', and you mentioned it in nearly every post. The word jumped out at you even though it was not there (a subconscious reaction perhaps?). Are you a tad desperate for attention? A simple yes or no will do just fine, but it's okay if you are; you can open up to me if you like, about anything; I won't judge.

Nah

any simple requests?

deliveries may be late, im pretty busy

Hello! I just wanted to thank you for the "cute girl with encouraging words" you posted for me the other day!

>Crave != Desperate
I was referring to the whole sentence for a reason. If I wanted to just say crave, I would have. What you were saying in that sentence makes it seem like this is a last-ditch place for people to get attention, hence why I used the word desperation. For someone to comment on comprehension, you really don't know a damn thing if you only look at an individual word out of context.
>I wouldn't expect you to understand.
Oh, I understand, I understand how you're retracting most of your statements just to make it seem like you have the upper hand. This isn't even a matter of technicalities anymore, you're just being straight up unreasonable.
>the whole spell about desperation focused on me.
See this? This is you trying to change the subject because you know you've lost. If you really want to end this conversation just admit that this is not the way to get what you want.

Can you repost?

Requesting agent spect-hare wearing a comfy sweater for winter

Requesting a lewd female fencer please