Do you agree with this photo? and why?

do you agree with this photo? and why?

no bait in any sense, but i've heard american education system teaches kids that it was only usa that smoked nazi germany in ww2.

op is georgian, i'm proud stalin was georgian.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldology.com/Europe/world_war_2_imap.htm
fallen.io/ww2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties
youtu.be/WOVEy1tC7nk?t=2m43s
youtu.be/DwKPFT-RioU?t=264
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You Sir, are an idiot.

Yea pretty much.
But its kind of a little of both. Of Germany wasnt fighting two fronts they would of probably won. I wouldnt say America smoked them because they still struggled against Nazi Germany. Plus there was multiple dumb decisions made Hitler during the last few years that could of easily stopped the ally advance.

But nearing the end Hitler didnt really care.

put some billion dinosaur money from US to USSR in order to sustain them and the resilience of the other countries and it's something more realistic, but with dinosaurs.

worldology.com/Europe/world_war_2_imap.htm

sure kid
stay mad

amerifags detected. Teach yourself some history and you'll find out, that the Russians won the war.

Had the war in Europe dragged out much longer, they probably would have started dropping nukes on German cities.

I tend to see it as, No soviets - Germany glassed. No US - Even more of Europe under USSR control with less buffer to the west, and the cold war turns into a real shitshow.

blin

fallen.io/ww2/
WW2 was mainly between USSR and germany. Everything else was secondary fighting casualty-wise. The germans were extremely efficient. Against the US and other western countires they had like 2/1 k/d ratio. if Hitler wouldn't be retarded and invade the Soviets there would be very little countires today. Axis powers, the Soviets and maybe the Swiss. I don't know if the Soviets could do it alone, probably not, but the rest of the world combined didn't do as much damage to Germany as the Soviets did

No.
Dinosaurs didn't exist back then.

Georgia won the war.

Do Americans really not know that they fought Japan rather than Germany? Their European involvement was to ride in when it was already finished

While it's true that yes generally speaking (at least where I'm from) it's pretty well accepted that the US played a major role in bringing down Hitler and winning world war 2, but I wonder if that's because people also rope in everything done in the Pacific as well? I mean I'm not a huge history buff and I don't exactly how much Japan did other than pearl harbor but I feel like most people believe the US was such a major role because the idea is that the Soviets took there male population, gave half of them guns and then threw them all at Hitler where as the US armed everyone and then tossed half of them at Hitler and the other half at the japs.

I won't say that anything I said is entirely historically accurate but at least were I live in America that seems to be the accepted story

yes and no, the british played a much bigger part than what is depicted in this dinosaur representation

More russian soldiers died then jews. buhu poor jews.

The Russian raptors are swarming in from the wrong side. Otherwise basically yes

the soviets would invade anyway. if hitler had of invaded 3 months earlier the borches would have been pushed back to the urals. No way in hell the allies alone could have defeated Germany.

It's pretty accurate.
Russia really did win ww2, they took on germany by themselves on the eastern front.

this is accurate, according to wikipedia. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

also i have been to kazbegi and tbilisi. georgia is great. i'm from US.

The American education system isn't great but they taught us in like 4th-5th grade that it was pretty much the Russians with some help from the allies that smoked Germany, main US offensive was with Japan. After the Soviets took Stalingrad Hitler was essentially fucked

This idiot Amerifat meme of the French being cowards is absolutely ridiculous. Many French men and women risked the torture and summary execution of their ENTIRE FAMILIES to fight the Nazis in the French underground, feeding information to the Allies and acting as spies and terrorists.

It's especially galling (or perhaps Gaulling) that the only reason the Amerifat Empire even exists is because of the French. Washington's Continental Army got its ass kicked from coast to coast, and it's only because of French assistance in guns, troops, and a French naval blockade that the redcoats didn't crush the rebellion.

You heard?
Get over it, the japs encourage the thought in the young that the Abomb STARTED WW2.
Every country is full of shit.
Ask the French what the British Experditionary Force did, they know for a fact. BUT ask the British about the pincer movement against the German with French Army co-operation and you get a different story completely.
“The first casualty in war is the truth”
Oh, BTW, yes the pic is accurate regarding numbers.
Would the British win the war without the US? No
Would the Russians win the war with out the British or the US?
Yes but the war could have gone on for 10 years

Yeah, I have no idea why they were stupid enough to help the yanks with... well, anything. Every deal France has ever made with Americans has resulted in them getting shafted - hard.

Just let the obese americucks have their belief that they won the war, their education system teaches them that they're the saviours of the world, and they're dumb enough to believe it.

It's missing the USA dinosaur selling teeth to all the other dinosaurs, but pretty-much, yeah.

Western front was basically a stalemate (just like last time), and all the USA did was sell weapons to the "allies". Germany over-reached trying to invade Russia, and once Hitler was tired out fighting Uncle Joe, America rocked up just in time to take all the credit.

Then there was a bunch of dick-swinging in the Pacific, that was probably the start of the USA's campaign against tiny brown people with no hope of winning.

It's a classic way of manipulating your populace, by feeding them propaganda rather than facts.
Americans will tell you they're number one, because that's what they're told - the rest of the world has a different opinion, which the yanks then ignore, because facing the truth is too painful. Pity them.

They DID get them back with Vietnam though.

>all the USA did was sell weapons to the "allies"
Henry Ford sold the Nazis tanks, and Prescott Bush, grandfather of Dubya, sold them oil. Coca-Cola invented Fanta so Nazis could continue to drink pop even when supplies ran out, and IBM sold and serviced the computers which tracked the serial number tattoos on Jews in the Nazi death camps.

>I'm from US
Definitely the way Americans say that lol

agree with you, but the war would've not extented by 10 years, more like 1-2 maximum, just take a look how the russians pushed from there position to germany, thats just crazy.

Well you heard wrong.

Russian Manpower and the Britisch Navy (blocking resources) won the war, US army came in when Soviets were already winning, securing(annex and puppet) western europe. Soviets couldn't continue fighting against the US, due to heavy losses during the war and then the cold war started. The US simply toke western Europe when everyone had lost most already.

The largest battles fought against Japan were fought by the British.

Tough being a soviet soldier back then, you might be killed by a German pushing the front forward but you would definitely be killed for retreating by your fellow soviet soldiers...Damned if you do and Damned if you dont, I'm sure that added a bunch to Soviet casualties.

Damn brah u woke huh kek

dont worry its also a joke in slavic countrys also

Unsure of the extent of Russia's involvement in the war but I imagine what it's showing is the sheer number of people they threw at Germany.
I have heard Americans say untrue things about their role in the war though, most common of which is that they pushed the Germans all the way to Berlin and took the city ending the war.

The biggest mistake any country has ever made in the history of the world was america not invading and obliterating Russia when it was crippled by WWII.

This

You're a fucking idiot.

First of all. The US is 50 states + territories, and hundreds of millions of people. "It" doesn't teach anything. Second, WW2 is one of those topics that is covered over and over. Maybe the first time around in 5th grade it's more simplistic, but even then the players would be named. After that you have varying levels of teaching, but most humans, not Americans, not Euros, not anyone in particular, most HUMANS do not pay nearly as much attention to history as anyone interested would believe they should.

3. Russia put up a lot of numbers, but they were ineffectual. You show this massive swarm like they were doing anything but absorbing bullets. The Russians were fucked for doing anything advancing the war.

Give or take as much credit as you want for America's involvement, when America joined, it moved the fucking ball. Maybe it was just a straw, but the camel's back broke.

It's too simplistic overall. It's a lie. And the portrayal of Japan as even tinier than Italy is fucking retarded. Japan held its own across the Pacific rim for years in that war. Italy did fucking nothing.

Japanese fighters helped start the rebellion in Vietnam. They were pulling soldiers out of islands until the fucking 1970s. The fucking Italians didn't go a coffee break's length into a war zone.

4. Fuck Stalin.

>already winning

ahahah

>le ebin nazi death camps XDDDD
pretty sick of this meme to be honest

Not exactly true, there was still fighting when they got in but the funny thing is that even if they hadn't pushed from the west, Russa still would have gotten into Berlin alone.

What are you smoking dude?

> the funny thing is that even if they hadn't pushed from the west, Russa still would have gotten into Berlin alone.

When? How long and how many people did it take Russia to retake Stalingrad? They would never get to Germany. Russia had only 2 things keeping it in the war, meat and cold. They were never going to make an offense. Had they the opportunity, in maybe 5-10 years of perpetual war, they'd retake Poland or something then sue for peace.

Back to Sup Forums, Heinz.

No, Americans learn about the Russian winter and the blitzkrieg fail just like the rest of you idiots. We're aware of the power of a massive army of grunts.

This

>do you agree with this photo? and why?
70% of the German army survived the war.
Clearly it wasn't a war of attrition.
And the top panel is a strawman anyway.

test

>Their European involvement was to ride in when it was already finished

Do you know you're a fucking retard?
What is your definition of "finished"? Hitler and Japan were still gaining ground when the US joined. What exactly was finished?

America "rode in" and won. They didn't "ride in" on other people's vehicles. They simply did what Germany wanted to do from the beginning. The US was the mechanical storm Germany dreamed of. It worked. It worked so well, fucking retards like you think nothing at all occurred.

There was literally zero ground against Germany, Italy, or Japan until the U.S. got involved.

youtu.be/WOVEy1tC7nk?t=2m43s

>le ebin back 2 /pole/ memezzzzz XDDD : ^)
never saw that coming.

I kinda want that shirt just to piss people off.

>But did you know?
>Germany was also building an nuclear bomb also to drop on America and other countries allied to it
>If Hitler had enough time and scientists, America would have been fucked
I don't know actually what Hitler had in plan with the nuclear bomb, I read something like this somewhere but you can prove me wrong

Are you kidding me the Americans literally tried to force the Russians to stop before Berlin so they could be the ones to rock up and claim it lol

We kept the allies going with manufacturing and coming up with the 'Liberty Ships' that were sent en masse through the U-boat infested Atlantic to keep the troops supplied with everything that Germany was turning into craters.

We did our part in Europe too.

Honesty American culture takes more pride in defeating the Japanese. It was the front the actualky matter to the people pearl harbor and what not.

In your video it's obvious that they were losing territory rapidly to the Soviets when the US joined in. Could the Soviets finish off the axis alone? Probably not. Could the western front be pushed back without the help from the US? Probably not. The US definitely turned the tide in the west, but it did not single handedly win the war.
But in any case, telling yourself that your country saved the world is just pathetic. You weren't even born back then, you did nothing. It's as stupid as young Americans nowadays who brag how "they" landed on the Moon. The only people entitled to say that are those who were directly involved in the US space program in the 60s. Even if you're part of a country that did great things in the past doesn't mean you're not a worthless hillbilly.

its true , soviets were an unlimited wave of tormented psychos afraid of their own goverment not enemy

Fuck communism. I'd rather my country is occupied by superior western Nazi Germany. Now my country is shithole thanks to soviet occupation, fucking pricks

stalin was a dumb cunt who wasted 90% power of soviet union

>proud of Stalin being georgian
Are you fucking serious

>If Hitler had enough time and scientists, America would have been fucked

It's really a matter of funding and priorities.

In the 30s, the German scientists basically invented nuclear physics and made it a reality. They were the first purifying uranium. Heisenberg fleshed out most of the theory behind it.

It's just the US realized the potential of this science, realized the breakthrough was around the corner and threw exponentially more people and money at it. We also made great use of defecting scientists from Germany.

But Germany thought the future was in rocketry and put most of their money/production into that instead. They were the first and only nation using ICBM in WW2.

Werner Von Braun invented the V1 and V2 rocket. Invented the ICBM. He was an honorary commandant in the SS. After the war, he surrendered to the Allies and became the first head of NASA. We went to the moon on a nazi rocket.

But the Nazis not prioritized rockets and kept their uranium refinement and nuclear research going, they would have got there first.

Even before D day America supported Great Brittian significantly and turned the war after on the western front. I don't think any ones denies Russia huge contribution but the world would be alot more russian without Americas involvement. Also China, Korea and the south pacific would be one giant asian nation assuming the Japanese could hold it.

Sorry user. America should've buttfucked Russia after the war.

I think Patton was going to run for president on that platform but he mysteriously died before he could. Never understood why the world just let 1billion people become slaves of communism behind the iron curtain.

I keked

No.
youtu.be/DwKPFT-RioU?t=264

And this is common knowledge?

Shhhh don't blow his cover.

>doesnt understand wartime economics

it was lucrative as hell

The British dino killed the Italian dino. But besides that, sure.

We did next to nothing besides lose people and fuck up japan in WW2. Its our patriotism and shitty presidents that tell us otherwise.

This

Now for what point would they do that?

Even Stalin said the war would have been lost if not for America production. The Russians didn't have the production to maintain the pressure on their own. That's not to down play the Russians part, it was only Hitler having to split his forces that led to full victory.

They helped because the King of France wanted to push the British out of new world so he could get trade deals with the new country.

Lol nobody says they're cowards. It's that they can't seem to win any wars. Stay mad frenchfag, Britain will always be better anyway

Hey dumb fuck! They didn't have computers in the 40s. IBM didn't build the first computer until 1953.

The Russians were an endless supply of meatshields. The Nazi's could barely carry enough ammunition to kill them all. There was no stopping them.

>free market
>work camps
how u supposed to feed workers if u got no supplies bruh

Yea not to mention i think some guy told the US the nazis were working on nuclear bombs signed by einstein and a fuckton of others and thst made them really focus on doing it and i think they actually got some german scientists on their side.

Britain lost to inbred cowfuckers in the American colonies.
Britain is now Little Africa
Get rekt

Pretty much. But our money and man /machine power helped.

t.american

all see the united states as good in all their war conflicts, as is a powerful country we all convinced that he is the good.

NO USSR = NO USA because germany would annihilate them if it wasn't for Stalin.

Checked and true.
Germany made a mistake attacking Russia. Youd think they would of learned from the first World war

Ah, Dunning-Kruger, we meet again. There have been computers since at least 200 BCE, when the Ankythera mechanism was constructed. And the first modern, electronic computer, the ENIAC, was prototyped in 1939.

And the Hollerith numbers tattooed on Jews' arms in the death camps were for use in IBM punchcard machines.

Moron.

>nothing
>saved Asia

This only applies in Europe. Hitler was done after Stalingrad. Asia was a whole other theater and the US went it alone against a very formidable, determined enemy. Oh and that is not the way history is currently taught.

Partially, he was just mad about losing the seven years war

who says the us supported russia with money??

People forget that it wasn't before the US joined the war that the Russians were at war with the UK an it's few allies along with Germany and Japan.

Russia only changed sides when Germany attacked them in 1941

They actually lost to a giant fucking ocean and a bunch of buttmad French twats sore about losing the last war

>only usa that smoked nazi germany in ww2.
>only
no. our education system emphasizes that the USSR was not a bad guy at all and suffered enormous losses. that's not to say our curriculum glossed over the atrocities carried out by the USSR.

holodomor wasn't mentioned in any of our textbooks or discussions.

I'm 100% okay with the image, BUT. I'm French and as my grandparents kept telling me, "the peoples wanted to fight, everybody wanted to go and destroy the Nazi... But our leader at the time sold our country before we could do anything and we were fucked".

I hate how peoples are saying that we were cowards. Our leaders were, not us.

And it's basically the same today. We DON'T WANT Muslims in France, the GOVERNMENT wants them.

Nobody says coward, just loser