Me and my gf broke up a few months ago

Me and my gf broke up a few months ago.

She said she wanted a break and that she wasn't going to do anything with any guys cause she needed a break.

I cant help but thinking of her doing things with guys though now b. How do I stop thinking about her and stop being jealous b?

sorry op but that's just code for "I seriously just want to bang another guy"

she's receiving a tremendous pounding as we speak.

time to move on, user. don't talk to her at all. you being clingy = 100% chance she won't come back.

>she wasn't going to do anything with any guys
bangs 5 guys in 1 month
Had same situation... Its just how its gona be

I miss her a lot

Wanting a break = I want to fuck other guys without worrying about cheating

You've had your heart broken,

try and keep yourself busy, start a new hobby etc

it will get better over time.

good luck OP

This

ditch her OP. Chicks hate it when you ignore them. She will feel bad the more you ignore her.

i probably should

Do yourself a favor, delete her pics and number. Holding on hurts.

she's gorgeous and looks like a really fun girl

her new bloke is going to be very lucky to date her.

Just as everyone else said. She wants another dude, but is nice enough to not cheat. Delete all old pics, crap off social media, etc. Move on. We have all been there and holding on just makes it worse. Play some vidya games, take up knitting, whatever.

She will have been riding cock long before she dumped your sorry ass, probably a nigger

The Sup Forumsois are right, OP. She has all the right to a something else, and was honest enough to not cuck you while she was still with you. But just as it is her right to move on, it's your right to not bring yourself down. You have a right to happiness, just like everyone else. Clinging on to the past will only be detrimental, and it sure as hell will not bring her back. If it helps, delete the pics, maybe her number and social accounts. Go out with some mates, go to concerts, pick up reading (if you haven't already) or vidya, and most importantly remember that life doesn't end when a relationship ends and that there is always another girl out there who might just be interested in you, and that you might get interested in. Good luck man, have a good one.

definitely a worthless whore

>How do I stop thinking about her
I would normally advise spamming the exact same thread with the exact same pictures for months, but you're already doing that.

>She will have been riding cock long before she dumped your sorry ass, definitely a nigger
fixed

Dump her nudes. You'll feel better

kek

cant hurt can it

Dude that's code for I need a break go fuck another girl and forget about her and if she comes back say you brought some friends because you were bored be cool