Damn Really Makes You Think

He probably wouldn't be behind bars to begin with.

What did she mean by this?

FPBP

>leaf
>fpbp

Truly these are the end times.

Not original. Go back to /r/Sup Forums

Oh shit son.

FPBP

wow, it's like I'm really on tumblr.

S a v a g e

I'd ask her why she is comparing the original gorilla to black people. Ask her if she thinks black people resemble gorillas because of it.

What's she saying here? That a white gorilla wouldn't have beaten the shit out of a helpless child?

I mean even allowing that the gorilla was trying to "help", its idea of helping was beating the shit out of a helpless child

Is this what niggers believe parenting is?

>reddit-tier """""""""""banter""""""""""
>all those LMAO LOL I CANT BREATHE XDDD posts

This site is truly dead

Why the fuck are people making this about race?

Add me to the crop that'll end up on Reddit in a few hours

Whats with those uppity twitter niggers lately? Did you stop adding fluoride to water? Did you double the dose?

>mad that a leaf gets some (you)'s

>niggers finally admit they're comparable to gorillas

wew

so cute

no idea but thanks for the new reaction image

Fuck. Every black person is starting to act like really rich white girls. The end times.

Cant w8 for the reddit screencap x^}}}}}

#BLM
#Truth

wew

Reminds me of certain types of white chocolate. Delicious.

>Took three year old for a swim, kek!
Also: checked

It would get raped and cut into pieces to be sold as charms at an African market

These people are retarded. They need to watch some coverage of albinos and Africa and how people will tear the limbs off on the street for pure superstitions

Welcome to Sup Forums.
It's been like this for many years. If there was no flags and id's you would believe it's same fagging.

>fpbp
>XDD STRALIA BRINGIN THE BANTZ

etc

add me in teh screen cap

standing guard over it while dozens of humans scream is beating the shit out of a helpless child?

Keep in mind, in the Gorilla kingdom when a group of Gorillas is yelling and screaming it means someone is going to get the beat down. So he was protecting the child.

put me in too, please.

witch doctor say raping white gorila gives you anti zika which kills zika when you have sex with people who have it

Are we just going to repeat these exact posts every day now? 3rd day now with this OP and a leaf responding exactly like this.

Leafs confirmed for samefagging to try and give the impression that they have bantz. Canada confirmed for getting worse and worse.

>yellow battery on 90%

can confirm battery purist here

try actually reading what it says

this is not a funny post