Sup Sup Forums about a month ago I went to the gym...

Sup Sup Forums about a month ago I went to the gym. Before my workout I decided to lick the floor in the locker room to get me pumped up for my work out. Well later that night I felt this horrible tingling feeling in my lips and a few weeks ago I noticed this painful sore way on the back of my tongue. It's red and veiny and looks fucking gross.

So what happened to me Sup Forums? Physically I look okay. You wouldn't be able to notice by looking at my face. But it hurts, my lips still hurt.

Is this gong to go away? Should I see my doctor? If it was herpes I'd assume it would've gone away by now. I'm scared Sup Forums I want an answer.

keep licking every floor you walk on to feed it, eventually it will separate from your tongue and go its own way.

necrotizing fasciitis

>Sup / b / בערך לפני חודש הלכתי לחדר הכושר. לפני האימון שלי החלטתי ללקק את הרצפה בחדר ההלבשה כדי לקבל אותי שאוב על העבודה שלי. מאוחר יותר באותו לילה הרגשתי את זה עקצוץ נורא תחושה של השפתיים שלי לפני כמה שבועות שמתי לב זה כואב כואב על הגב של הלשון שלי. זה אדום ורוד ונראה גס.

אז מה קרה לי / b? /? מבחינה פיזית אני נראה בסדר. אתה לא תוכל להבחין בהסתכלות על הפנים שלי. אבל זה כואב, השפתיים שלי עדיין כואבות.

האם זה גונג ללכת משם? אני צריך לראות את הרופא שלי? אם זה היה הרפס, הייתי מניחה שזה כבר ייעלם. אני פוחד / אני רוצה תשובה.

OH, MOSHE!

oh gee oh boy looks like you got a case of the nerve gas

Are you fucking serious???

see doctor ASAP. id say dont spread it but its in your mouth and its going down down down into your gut. get antibiotic before full on staff infection

>licks floor
>afraid of the consequenses

oh Sup Forums never change

That went from 1-100 real fast, boi. get off WebMD.

Yeah, I just don't know how I'm going to explain my stupidity to my doctor. He's gonna think I'm an idiot. But this should've gone away by now. It feels like a fungus.

Tell him you tripped

>Something hurts
>Not going to a doctor

Why are you allowed to breathe the same air as me, you fucking turbomongoloid?

Talk to your doctor about safe floor licking practices. Your urges are a natural part of growing up. Using a dental dam or tongue condom reduces the risk of death from retardation.

you got a fungal infection, congrats on your stupidity

oh and if its weeks later and its still getting worse instead of better, you're definitely going to need meds, preferably before it spreads all over your mouth and down your throat.

i had an outbreak of cold sore type blisters in my mouth once, kept hoping it was going to go away and refusing to go to a dr. eventually my entire mouth was covered and even drinking water was torture. In the ER the triage nurse took one look and admitted me on the spot ahead of everyone else and they immediately shot me up with dilaudid.

Yes that's what it feels like! I thought it was a fungus. I recently got a really bad sinus infection and had to take antibiotics to curs it and I haven't had to take antibiotics in YEARS. It feels like a fungal infection. I need to see a doc. I told my doc about my lips hurting after it happneed but it was before I noticed the red sore on my tongue.

antibiotics won't help a fungal infection, you'd need antifungal meds, which are entirely different

Yeah I went to my doc right after I noticed my lips hurting, I didn't tell him the whole story cuz I was embarrassed. He just told me it was chapped lips but I knew it my head that wasn't it. He made it seem like it wasn't a big deal so I took his word and assumed it would go away, bu I still hasn't gone away and Im gonna have to go back and tell him the whole story about what happened.

staph* infection...

Holy shit I just looked that up, I hole that doesnt happen before I make it to the doc.

staph would have responded to antibiotics

Anyone else think that Sup Forums is being used to keep tabs on the mentally weak?