What do you think of me /b?

what do you think of me /b?

I think you should shave, start going to gym and stop posting shit on the internet.

Dude, get aids

nah won't shave at least not the beard, started exercising half a year ago lost already around 52 lbs

GayShit/10

I'm going to use your picture to encourage me to continue going to the gym so I don't keep looking like you.

Whats that weird thing on your dick?

>won't shave at least not the beard
Trim it, then. Yours look unshapely and necbeard-y.

>started exercising half a year ago
Oh, right. Carry on, then.

ah electromyostimulation device, sends low voltage shockwaves to the cock and dick, feels pretty nice.

I think you're pathetic.

Thanks op. Now i dont feel so bad about my life.

>Trim it, then. Yours look unshapely and necbeard-y.
yeah, still trying to figure out what beard style will look the best, i know it looks "wild"
>Oh, right. Carry on, then.
i will, but you're right should go to the gym or at least buy some weights to get better in shape, lost most of my weight through biking.
you're welcome, makes me happy if i can feel someone else better.

How good?
How difficult to set up?
How expensive?

>How good?
Hard to explain, it's an odd feeling, because of the different modes and waves. I've saw that you could actually come from this. For me it's just another way to expand the stimulation.
>How difficult to set up?
Not hard, it has two straps one goes around the cock the other one around the balls (or just one of them, whatever you like) then connect to cable to the controlling device. There you can set up the different modes and voltage.
>How expensive?
Starts around 30$ and the priciest i've seen was around 120$

Sounds like it might be worth a try at that price.
Any specific brands/products you'd recommend?

Guys, why so complicated? OP is a faggot!

Well if you were going for the sack of potatoes look, you've achieved it.

I think you might like a calculator for Hanukkah!

Me too

You look like a fine upstanding young American. #MAGA

Trumps America in a picture.

mhm not really, i think they are all pretty good, never encountered a bad brend because most of the devices come from the medical part/department.
thanks made me giggle a bit, though i'm not jewish and not american

Okay. What exactly are you using then?

And i'd bet you are either German or Scandinavian, but 100% European.
Id put the odds at 50 for German, combined 40% Scandinavia, 5% Spain and 5% rest of Europe

I'm beating you up in person for making me see this

>>And i'd bet you are either German or Scandinavian, but 100% European.
German
>i'm using the set from the brand Genmine, contains the controlling device, anal plug and 3 rings.
yeah i hear that sometimes, but then again if i'm standing in front of people how usually write such sentences, they mostly chicken out.

Untermensch

I think Sup Forums is going down in one big fiery flameout because neckbeard soyboys like yourself are tainting it with your unacceptable fuckery. Cuck/10

What was it like before, oh, old one?

must've been nice back in the days