Enter the room to my wife like that wyd?

Enter the room to my wife like that wyd?

I fuck her like Crazy and u may watch us

I'd dip in that. Better face shot so I know if I would feel bad after?

Wonder wtf I'm doing in that room and walk away.

Pus so tight, u wont regret

Turn around and leave the beast alone before she attacks

Op dick is small! Look at the fucked pussy not even stretched a little hahaha. Need a big fat dick in her! Make her cum and scream the name oh another male!

Slap the tits stil she begs for my dick

Virgin Detected

Id enter the womb to your daughter in the same position

Send moar

vomit and start screaming

+1

Buy her a gym membership

I'd immediately go online and get her a gym membership

Go back to the kitchen and padlock the fridge and but a ball gag on the whale.

Hivemind (and nice trips)

Repeating digits are pleasing to people with classic autism. These people enjoy recognizing patterns and are often infatuated with numbers.

The very definition of mental illness.

Look it up, it's fairly common knowledge.

Send pics of her ass

Her fat tits

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

No ass bitch..

Thanks op Ass too plz

Fuck yea

put pants on, you fat cunt

Fat and sad

either she is very small or that is the tightest pussy ever

Op fucks her? Lucky dude

fat bitch is fat

Facts do not cease to be true simply because they are ignored.

I'd be torn between fucking her and telling her that this isn't your house.

Moar plz

Op i wanna cum send moar plz

Bump

OP post a picture that isn't airbrushed. Pls. I need to wank.