Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aOvVOL-SlXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*throws bread at machado*

stupid ora*** d***

lol

always

>objective evidence
You mean like firsthand accounts, not just by Jones, but by various other players in the division, and various people at the game?

But nah I'm sure this is all just a big conspiracy and a Bostonian has never uttered a racial slur in his or her life.

Fucking moron.

You could honestly switch the Brewers and Cardinals and no one would bat an eye.

Phillies tbqh

1STROS
>mfw >rags

Why were other baseball players in the division at the game last night? Shouldn't they be playing for their own team?

*alway's

da losedians

I'm talking about in the past. This would be obvious if you didn't have brain damage.

MARINERS!

kek, if you google that quote, its basically just a bunch of leddit links

What does the past have to do with that specific incident? Seems like you don't understand the concept of objective evidence and are using emotions to form your beliefs.

youtu.be/aOvVOL-SlXA
HOLY FUCKING SHIT /MLB/ IRREVERSIBLY BTFO

CC Sabathia is black?

MARINERS!

ell em ay oh motherfucker

That's what they said about Cobb's record before Rose came along

no he's a ******

>you don't understand the concept of objective evidence
I literally just said multiple firsthand accounts. I guess you want a video of it or something, because you're that much of a faggot.

And in addition to that, if you think suddenly Boston fans have gotten less racist overnight, you're even more of an idiot.

>I literally just said multiple firsthand accounts.
None of those were first hand accounts of what happened last night. Again you don't seem to understand the concept of objective evidence and are basing your opinion off of the emotions of past events.

Manny Classchado is going to beat you into the ground with a baseball bat until you have to eat through a straw for the rest of your life and take his one year suspension.

Pure class.

>None of those were first hand accounts of what happened last night.
Adam Jones's wasn't?

The fans, on Twitter, who were at the game, weren't?

What the fuck is your definition of a firsthand account?

Night's been great

But all I said is he was a yankee...

>rags

The people in charge of throwing them out of the stadium said, openly, that nobody was thrown out for racist remarks but there was somebody thrown out for hitting Jones in the chest with a bag of peanuts.

>random twitter accounts are objective evidence!!!!

Now that the whos are first place buyers, who will they trade Moncada and Giolito for?

Something very special is happening

>watching dodgers v giants
>broadcasters keep trading stories about umpiring softball games

why is baseball so damn comfy

>first place buyers
kek

It was a classy slide. Fundamentally sound and full of spikes-up class. This crybaby can't take a classy spike to the nuts?

Because it is a relaxing, slow paced game that allows you to be cozy.

So? Just because nobody was thrown out for racist remarks, doesn't mean there weren't a bunch of morons yelling racist remarks. How is this so hard to understand?

>rags

>hitting Jones in the chest with a bag of peanuts.

/fit/ here

fake news, no one would throw protein away like that

Chris Sale and Adam Eaton

Marwin has pulled some shots down that right field line lately. That AB was also like 10 pitches. It was just perfect.

wew lads.
this game just turned boring as shit.
the cherry would be to have Jansen come in an strikeout the side on 10 pitches with an 10 run lead

I grew up on venezuela and the winter league was the hypest thing of the year.

It means that in this case there weren't any people yelling racist remarks and Jones just wanted to play the race card because he was angry that somebody threw peanuts at him

On my yacht with genuine French champagne spiking dudes in the ball sack. A classy cruise.

Pls stop ur memes I want angels to win

Who do I believe?

>It means that in this case there weren't any people yelling racist remarks
lmao, no. It just means the security didn't hear them yelling racist remarks.

Also, in case you didn't notice, Jones's gesture to the crowd after his catch was BEFORE the peanuts were thrown at him. So I guess Jones is just psychic and could see the future that someone was gonna throw peanuts at him.

what city? I spent a couple winters there and summers for pan American tournaments

Are those...
Who's players...
Having fun? Enjoying themselves?

>2016 was 60 years ago

I didn't catch the entire game tonight, so I didn't even realize Machado threw his fucking bat, again. Fuck I hate him, probably will be even worse in a few years when he's wearing pinstripes

>Also, in case you didn't notice, Jones's gesture to the crowd after his catch was BEFORE the peanuts were thrown at him.
No it wasn't idiot

I would never post a pony senpai

thats just sale being a red ass

Classy!

Yes it was idiot

Sequence of events:
>Jones makes good catch, third out of the inning
>Gestures to crowd
>Gets thrown at while walking into the dugout

Is the AL East the division with the most drama?

I feel like I'm watching a TV show following the Orioles this season.

He gestured to the crowd late in the game, he got hit and had security throw the guy out in the middle of the game.

“I mean, if you’re going to [expletive] hit me, hit me,” Machado said. “Go ahead. [Expletive] hit me. Don’t let this [expletive] keep lingering, [expletive] around, and keep trying to hit people. It’s [expletive] [expletive]. It’s [expletive] [expletive]. MLB should do something about it. You have pitchers out there with [expletive] balls in their hands throwing 100 miles per hour trying to hit people. I’ve got a [expletive] bat, too. I could go up there and crush somebody if I wanted to. But you know what, I’ll get suspended for a year, and the pitchers only get suspended for two games. That’s not cool.”

What did he mean by this?

>What did he mean by this?

No idea. He should be more explicit.

is this a joke?

>is this a joke?
Sadly the Indians still wearing a racist caricature on their hats in 2017 is not a joke. They unironically like wearing it.

>This fat fucking unbelievably obese piece of shit retard gets paid millions of dollars to sit on his Fatass and blown bubbles all day because of his fatness injuring him.

Michael Fish is 25 years old
Bruce Hooper is 24 years old
Peak years for a baseball player are roughly 26-31. We have yet to see them at their best

>me
>forgetting my picture

>I’ve got a [expletive] bat, too. I could go up there and crush somebody if I wanted to.
Pure class. He's a saint!

injuries are no joke asshole

Sorry libtard, but there's literally nothing racist about based Wahoo

Nope. Wrong. The crowd gesture I'm talking about was after the diving catch in the 8th when he pointed at the crowd and said "that's right" or something. The peanuts were thrown after that.

*throws a peanut behind an orange duck*

This is the separation in talent between a Los Angeles Dodgers #1 prospect and a SabFUCKcisco "Giants" #1 prospect.

Not to mention that Cody has already fucked ur bitch

The peanuts were thrown in like the 5th inning dude, they even mentioned it in the broadcast. He gestured BECAUSE of the peanuts.

>2-1
>that ab was also like 10 pitches
What did spaceman mean by this?

Ah, my bad. That was his other at-bat when he homered into the bullpen that I'm thinking of.

Ah okay. I didn't get to see that or Altuve's myself. I was at work tonight. I got home and saw it was the 7th inning and realized I hadn't missed the good parts yet.

Very good parts were had indeed, many >rags

*tags out memechado*

*hugs your path*

I want to pet the kitty. Go Barves.

You missed Fiers doing literally everything he could do to make sure that >we lost. But at least they picked up 3 before the 6th inning even started, so now we know the offense works at any point in the game.

*lets your team have a 5 run lead*
hehe, nothin personnel

>Aaron Judge has hit 12 homeruns in the first 25 games of the Yankees season
>This total is only beaten by Arod and matched by Babe Ruth
Is he going to fall out or is this guy the real shit?

Another day, another L for FRISCO.

Fighting with the Padres for that basement slot.

delet this

>puig has a good game and i go thinking he might be back
reality is always rough on me
when is he gonna pull his head out of his ass?
there's so much raw talent but he's psyching himself out every opportunity

he's gonna fall out, not gonna say he'll be awful but i don't see him continuing being a .300/.400/.700 type of guy

*bunts

is he, dare i say, elite???

jesus christ he got those terrell suggs teeth

elite at being ugly

i'd like him more if he wore a mouthguard

haha butthurt leaf, enjoy the basement hahaha

too early

baseball definitely wants that next "derek jeter" though

>an elite player, on a consistently elite team with a massive market, that also has charisma

that's honestly tough to accomplish in baseball though

you just described trout perfectly

>elite team
>charisma
>massive market

and?

uuu

>stuck on a piece of shit team with a bunch of washed up people, half of your games don't start until 22:30 ET so the normies don't get to witness your greatness.

why live

>22:30 ET
literally no one gives a shit about the east coast

>tfw only saw one picture of judge before this season
>it was right after he got traded, standing there with his tiny girlfriend
>couldn't really see his face, thought he was some giant handsome uberchad that had some meme power but would ultimately not make it as an every day player in the bigs
>now i realize he's ugly as sin but might be legit

it's like when they introduce a character at the end of a tv series season but then the producers decide they want to go in a different direction with the character and cast a new actor

people that wana make money do