When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5hmf7g
apa.org/monitor/2012/04/spanking.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man your kid is a brat

lol

Why the fuck give her money after she tries to steal? Obviously not very good parenting. And never hit your child.

You should play Cave Explorer with her.

You've done a shit job as a parent.

Sure. Beat her ass.

Called my mom a count and spit at her once when I was a kid. When I woke up and real8sed what happened I threatened to call CPS and she just gave me the number and said it'd cost her less. Never swore at my mom or spit on anyone after that.

This.

This

>And never hit your child.
False. Young children need immediate punishment to understand. But a 12-year-old should be mature enough to not require corporal punishment, assuming you've raised her right, unless she has mental health issues.

Well, you can start by never posting stale copy pasta ever again.........

don't directly inflict violence on them as you can get yourself in trouble. but try an indirect approach.
throw a soccer ball as hard as you can in your daughters face and claim you kicked it or passed it to her to give her something more positive to do when she has the desire to steal.

so any blame that occurs gets left with good o'l mother karma. she stole and copped a ball to the face. it wasn't your fault but simply karma as you made an attempt to do something positive for your daughter.

Explain rights vs privilege. Take away privlage until you have her attention. Return privalages based on good behavior.

Resist taking privlage on petty things. Negative reinforcement isn't a good method.

Don't lay a hand on her, you'll lose.

this, it is never okay to hit your child, long-term effects are ALWAYS negative

As long as it's for discipline and not just because you're angry then beat away.

Joe Rogan her

Spit back and then ground her for two weeks and only let her have the blandest foods during that time. I'm talking the full Soylent treatment. No internet except under strict supervision for homework and news. Then at the end make her watch the patience episode of Wonder Showzen.

It's funny, it doesn't leave marks and it will get the message across.

>funny
fucking sadist

You better spank that ass, real good

Just remember, how a girls father treats her is what she will expect from men the rest of her life. Proceed with caution.

If she's like this at 12 you already failed as a parent and there isn't much you can do other than sell her off.

Oh, and definitely no fresh fruits.

stab her

>called wife count

She's learning

How so? I'm not suggesting anything that bad. Bland food, no TV, no social media, no phone, no music. I'm not suggesting that you starve her. It's called being grounded. Then at the end you make her watch a TV show designed to make you rage. That's the funny bit.
dailymotion.com/video/x5hmf7g

this
also don't over do it make her fear, respect and love you
hit her then after a while take her out for ice-cream or whatever

Research shows that hitting just doesn't work. All you'll do with that approach of hitting then treating is give her a fetish. That's so much worse

No, seriously. My girlfriends parents did this to her. Now I have to spank her before sex so she can get off.

Source?

apa.org/monitor/2012/04/spanking.aspx

Not okay to hit your kid. Grab her by the arm en take her phone for a week.

Every day this thread. Just beat your own meat and gtfo

my kid tried that too once. Never again after i hold her down and pounded her ass tho

If you were gonna hit her, it should have been immediately after she spat at you. A quick slap in the face, then you grab her arm and put your face straight up against hers and give her the ol' "If you ever do that again" shpeal.

And why the fuck did you give her $2 anyway you fucking moron she's trying to steal from you, don't give her fucking anything for months

a good ass pounding would fix that right away for you. If you need someone else to do it for you let me know.

Everyone itt that replied to op should be killed.
Old ass copypasta u newfags

user just level with her, talk to her as if you were a adult, tell her that stealing in the real world will have her put in jail for 90days and that she has to accept she cant get everything she wants

Hold both hands and press her against a wall and spit for 5 min on her

So it was a Tuesday? Pædo

i wanna fuck your mom

This!

Rape her - Fuck her in her Ass....you know she wants it

cement enema is the only way to go at this point

This stale copypasta again

hahahahah u r fucked hahahahaha

Beat her and then fuck her. That'll teach the brat to obey

>I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?
Stop trying to pay for her to spit in your face after the fact.

Spank her for it, explain to her how it is wrong. Then maybe figure out a chore system around the house so she can earn the cash, that's what people used to do at least

SPANKING, GROUNDED.

amazing copypasta 10/10 effort seriously congratulate yourself, truly amazing work

You should euthanize her

Strike across the face, do so as and when required;such as when the cunt spits in your face.

>discipline=hitting
Are you a primate or sub-human? There are a lot of non-violent ways to discipline someone, hard work being the best because it's also productive. Violence is what a parent who's too stupid or too lazy to raise his child properly does. Teach her the worth of money. Cut her off completely and make her do chores for every penny. As for respect, that's a lot more difficult and has to be built over time. But the best way to stop a kid from being a brat is to treat them like an adult. She doesn't want to be your little girl? So treat her like an adult person who wants to live in your house for free: she has to carry her weight. However the most important part of any discipline is consistency. Set a time frame that you think will be enough for her to learn her lesson and keep to it, and make sure your wife doesn't undermine you.

Thank you.

no u

punish tha littul brat with your pink sacred rod (if u know wnah i mean...)

spit back...but in a more fun place

2 bucks? You fucking jew

when the fuck did Sup Forums get invaded by moralfags and sjws? there is literally nothing wrong with spanking your child

>spat in my face
yeah whoop the fuck outta her, that is way out of line I have never seen a 12 year old act that bad, do you live in a trailer park or some shit?

Stop lying on the internet.

t. childless virgin

>I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face.
Take away all of her technology, and ban her from leaving the house to play with friends. Has much time passed after she did it, because if so she wouldn't be taught a lesson unless you did it then and there. make her suffer user.

this thread again?

I'd break her fcking neck after destroying her back with my belt.

Females in those years can have iron deficiency which makes bruising easier.
Feed her iron rich food so you can beat her ass without leaving traces.
Spank her real good so she remembers it. If you're too soft she might eat you out.
If you spank her hard enough she'll be shocked and scared to do it again or say anything about to anyone.

Oldfag here.

Just beat her ass. Your authority is non existent. You aren't the man of the house to her

just you asking for parenting advice on Sup Forums means you probably shouldn't have a kid

You can't hit them. So what you do is take off their bedroom door so they have no privacy.

Either sell her body, sell her into slavery, or rape her yourself. Prove to her that you are the alpha.

this

When I was a child, I only had books. No friends, no internet. What kind of punishment would you give a kid that would be in such a situation already (just hypotheticly)?

Copy Pasta is old

My mom took all my books as a kid and left me only the Bible to read.

what do, you mean anally?

BRAND NEW CYRPTO PUMPING GROUP GET IN HERE

discord dot gg BN2TQGW

>12

you are 11 years too late to start now. Take her on Dr Phil or Maury

oh look; it's this thread again

if the kid is willing to do hard work, they dont need discipline in the first place.

report D:

Beat her with a belt.

Hard.

Rape her u meant to say.. this is b/ faggit

this is nue/b/

She spat on your face.. damn bro does your wife also treats you like shit?

Checked

what kinda dad asks b for advice

That's wrong. It's 'countess'.

you should reconsider your eligibility of being a fucking parent

>My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Separate the issues:

1) She's stealing;

2) She needs money for something;

3) She spit in your face;

+ there's probably some shit that you said/did that you're not telling us.

Anyway:

0 She's 12. An adult as far as reality goes. Don't hit her unless you want her to shiv you some day.

1) Ask her if she likes stealing. If she does, then ask her to control it ant not steal too much. If she doesn't, then ask her to come to you to figure out how to get what she needs/wants.

2) WHat's she want the money for? just pocket change, or some bigger goal? Engage her: find out what she wants. What can she do to earn money?

3) Spitting. Where did she learn that kind of behavior, user?

Also, show us a picture of her in a swimsuit or something? If she says she's 18, she can paywhore in /soc/ and make lots of money.

You should tell her to get a job, since she needs money and she MAY NOT steal!!!

Help her get some shit job, and take away privileges until she gives in and starts and keeps a job for x number of weeks.

Go to work or help her out if you must. Teach her to work for her money.

The lesson is hard enough that spanking her is not useful or necessary.

And secure your fucking wallet. Don't blame your laziness on the child!!!!

When I'm frustrated with my 11yo I just cum in her panties and remember I'm in control.

>spat in my face
DID SHE LOSE HER MIND
FUCKING HIT HER
GIVE HER ONE HARD SLAP SHE WONT EVER FORGET WHAT IS THIS DISRESPECT

i'd probably start by not posting this fucking thread every day.

the obvious answer you and everyone is looking for is "spank her with your cock"