archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
youtu.be/PYLQwaJDR38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll need more pictures of yourself.

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

No, kill yourself you fucking mentally ill, retarded piece of human garbage.

Not with you cute little cock hanging out like that. Show your butt

Moree

As a man, yes.

need a clearer photo to be certain

More pls
Show your face better
Hot af

The penis kinda gives you away...

Definitely. You look like a man and that leg meat dick looks pretty real. Welcome to the male bathrooms dude.

no, the dick is a major reveal

You're only passable if you can make a straight man's dick hard without wearing any clothing.

If you rely on a girls "uniform" in order to pass as a woman, you're not passable.

Yea you look passable, wouldn't be able to tell the difference outside of the penis

Yes. Jaw gives it away. Just stop.

No it doesn't
Ignore this jealous fgt

>filename
wat

Dude, no one gives a shit about your shitty fanfic. Go back to DeviantArt.

This is a female. Would you feel gay if you had sex with her?

Sure thing billy

If you look away from her, it's because you don't like the fact that you find someone with a penis sexy.

It's repressed homosexuality. You're afraid of how she makes you feel.

>from her
you mean from him

there are no girls with dicks, only guys with tits

sex =/= gender. Gender is a social construct.

Cut your dick off and yeah

yeah and that is a guy because he has a dick

you look like a fucking guy with a penis

No. Gender has always been a social construct. Traditionally, the gender construct was mandated by violence. If you were born with a penis and acted like a girl, you were subject to being assaulted.

The only thing that his changed is the society no longer views it as acceptable to enforce the traditional construct mandate with violence.

Quads of wrong

quads confirms.

Well let science clear this up(coming from a trap loving faggot)
PENIS = MALE
VAGINA = FEMALE
>Fuck your quads

Penis and Vagina = sex
Male and Female = gender

Stop conflating the two.

youtu.be/PYLQwaJDR38

Not sure what this video from my clipboard is, just hoping it'll be atleast somewhat relevant and poooooooooooosssst

there are only two genders: male and female, and the transition between them aka trans

Fuck this is my poison

Rlly mks u thnk huh

I'm straight and I can't look away.

I think I might would actually fuck that. Fuck!

faggot

nice dick

don't wish bad things on others just because you are confused

Actually sex is determined by what gametes you produce, not necessarily by what organs you possess(the existence of hermaphroditism requires this distinction since an individual can have a penis but still produce ova). “Male” and “female” describe sexes.

“Guy”, “girl”, “chick”, “dude”, etc are gendered terms since they describe a socially constructed expectation of how members of each respective gender present themselves.

>The only thing that his changed is the society no longer views it as acceptable to enforce the traditional construct mandate with violence.

Right, hopefully we just view it as acceptable so we can cart these people to the doctor to get the help they need.

aww cute

Ya I love asians and I think Blaire White did a video about some monkey species' males getting boners from other males penises

I'd need more pictures to really judge, but i'd definitely let you suck my dick.

*euphoric tipping

I think it is kinda like saying there are only four temperaments: Sanguinic, melancholic, choleric and flagmatic and nothing in between.

Also: Noone cares about your gender. People care whether you are asshole or whether you have the right skills.

The only help they need is a state willing to protect their civil liberties.

k

RYxqnMw

Join our trap discord. We need more sexy traps/sissy boys that want to slut out for our enjoyment

In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with being homosexual, and that's what you described. If a person is born with a penis, and is more feminine and wants to be with a man, fine. But when people start saying that "gender is a social construct" is when I start firing up my oven to finish off you retarded Jew faggots.

>long established scientific distinctions scare me because I don’t like change

kek for the kike-joke

But I agree on the other part. I am male and experienced a minor form of gender dysphoria about a year ago. I still am kind of unsure about my sexuality cause I never did anything with a guy, only women so far. But because I am kind of asexual in nature (depending on my hormonal state of course) it's hard to tell, what I am really after.

Interested in crypto?

discord dot gg BN2TQGW

No you have a dick.

Baby I wouldn't pass you even if you were a salt shaker

Turn around 180 degrees and run away.

Nice cock

But I'm not even transgender I just take hormones and dress like a girl because it's more fun than being an a male.... (former gym dude with decent enough

Sooooo
It's not a mental illness?

Decent enough job) *

Yeah, I'd pass on you.

not at all

RYxqnMw

Join our trap discord. We need more sexy traps/sissy boys that want to slut out for our enjoyment

I know this isn't /r/ but I must know more about this individual.
>Pic related

emm someone can give me some advise?
i want to start anal fap, but im afraid that it would hurt a lot, and i really dont know how to start

sauce!!!

twitter.com/jennyflowers97/status/897524758295617540

Whips out dick
>Do I look passable

Fuck off already, nobody cares about your shitty fapfic.

Thank you

rissa so