fuck drumpf
fuck wypipo
pull da trigga
in my nigga

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4
youtube.com/watch?v=Sfl_SL-wBYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you stop? The first one was funny, we don't need 500 reddit remakes.

ayo yo betta saying no whitey language

mm finna bix nood mufugga sum shiieeet nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4

Fuck Eminempf and fuck all whiggers

Did this get posted on Sup Forums because its actually pretty amazing for some nerd on Sup Forums

stop telling people to stop all the time like some kind of reddit police. faggot.

Special-needs caretakers usually have to direct the children because they aren't socialized properly.

You are like that one faggot in a movie theater that tells everyone to be quiet. Speak for yourself stuck up fag.

Yes, I can see your socialization has mostly come from Ar Slash Four Chan. I just wanted to give you a heads up that most people don't find this funny any more and think it's actually quite embarrassing someone wouldn't be able to see how embarrassing it is. Also, most people here generally agree this s taking about unnecessary space on the board and doesn't promote discussion.

>most people
>most people
You see this is why you are not liked. Stop trying to speak for other people on the board.

Not liked by whom?

Certainly for me, and probably just in general.

Haha, oh cay

Why is Sup Forums allowed to raid other boards so freely without repercussions when shit like bronies were banned on sight

Because Sup Forums are good guys who are trying to save the West while bronies
are a bunch of degenerates who watch children's cartoons and whack off to cartoon ponies.

Cat
Bat
Sat
Rat
Dog
Blog
Frog
Bog
Map
Cap
Tap
Rap
Stump
Blump
Grump
Trump

Woah

DUDE NON-JOKES LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=Sfl_SL-wBYI

congrats, you are now a rap god

That's actually hilarious lol

actually it gets funnier every time and there is nothing you can do about it

Yeah, that's why I'm asking, illiterate retard. Spend less time on Sup Forums and maybe you'll develop a functioning mind which is able to understand the most basic social systems.

No it doesnt, it was stale already yesterday