So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a forklift operator
Yes im a part time model

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

tits or GTFO

semd bobs and vegana

again with this?

tits or gtfo

>forklift operator
Oh wow, color me super impressed.

I'm a fit, intelligent, educated white man, and I wouldn't date you. You gotta bring more to the table.

Haters cant bring me down
Only empower me

>filename is received_101...
Nice LARP, faggot.

this pasta is like years old at this point. I always have a look at this pic, she's so incredibly unattractive, jeez. exercise makes it even worse. that bacne, ew. I think I once found her insta, full of shit pics like this one

>forklift operator
>have standards

ISHYGDDT

Reported for personal attacks and harassment against me

I'll just say what we're all thinking. OP had no balls to date her so he's trying to shame her instead.

wow, i luv your body, you look fucking great, i'd be honored to be with you, also former military with education

Curious is the Trapmakers Art

can you please posting pics you fat piggy.. jesus the drugs make you even uglier, personal trainer to become fat or what?

i remember seeing this fucking months ago.

Great bait boi.

Whats up with all these bumps?
oh right i forgot, this place is also filled with virgins.

if you don't mind or you are a fat neckbeard

Yes youre gross faggot

tits o gtfo plees?

Reported? Nigger this is Sup Forums lol

I remember it yesterday. Better than the furry, waifu, and trap stuff by a country mile.

Stop posting this fake bait faggot!

Old shit post. Sage mf

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

damn newfags

This thread AGAIN? Trump hair and it won't show us it's cock. BORING!

What is this pasta like 5 years old now. Op must be some newfag just off the boat from Reddit

>You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys
>girls like me
>hoes like me*

kek