IF YOU AGREE WITH THIS YOU ARE FUCKING RACIST

IF YOU AGREE WITH THIS YOU ARE FUCKING RACIST.

Honestly, I think now what I thought when I first heard about this. The true racists in this are the people who saw the picture and then instantly connected the black kid with the word monkey.

I agree with the fact that black people look like fucking monkeys

I agree with you.

Well monkeys and humans are primates so is normal to look like one.

Fuck you, stupid faggot mother-fucker.

Yes, I am racist, but the post is not and OP is a faggot

morgan freeman said it best how are we going to get rid of racism by stop talking about it whats sad is they had a chance to take monkey off the insult list but them crying about it just put it in ink

op is an outrage addict.

Fuck you bigot.

See no problems with this image im confused

If you have two eyes and a brain you're a racist.

Blow me pussy.

You're a black holocaust denier.

chexked

It's trying to make out that what happened was okay and using white people's ignorance as an excuse for perpetuating the myth blacks are monkeys.

I'm a psychfag. The need for us to create fodder for our anti-racist outlooks comes is synonymous with the rising use of social media. Companies like Facebook hire experts to get you to consume as much content as possible leading to higher ad revenue. It's a rather silly, stopgap solution for the bleeding industry. This creates a need that needs to be sustained on a timely basis. A need for drama, a need to 'voice our opinions' or a need to bash & abuse other people on the Internet under the guise of anonymity.

I actually don't normally use Sup Forums but came here because you people are known for creating hoaxes like bits calling children monkeys.

See, even my boi Lucifer agrees.

Prove it.

Still a student, 1 year left to go.
Nice trips btw