This is not a "good guys" club

This is not a "good guys" club.

They literally bought their way to glory. And when I say "bought", I actually mean bought a whole new team and staff after being taken over by a Russian maffia lord in two seasons.
Went from midtable-relegation tier Ligue 2 club to 2nd of Ligue 1 in 2 fucking seasons.
They're worse than Chelsea, ManU, Bayern, Man City and PSG combined.

There are no good guys in the semi finals of the CL, if you're looking for good guys; they're in the Europa League

They were just in Ligue 2? Holy shit

What are you talking about? Their team is almost completely composed of in-house young talent

Mbappe is not their whole team, dumb Aussie. Read up their history.

The only good guys in either competition is Celta.

>Lyon: trash fanbase and refbuying in Ligue 1
>Monaco: worse version of PSG, French version of Bayern (buys up other team's best players/youth)
>Ajax: muh history autists with terrible fanbase and youth trafficking
>Atletico: represent what's wrong with the sport
>Manchester United, Juventus, Real Madrid: self-explanatory

Celta is a fun offensive team that gives no fucks about playing against big teams.

You seem upset and salty, did we trigger you?

Still nowhere near as bad as halal

They are when compared to Juventus.

>we

That doesnt make them the good guys.

Actual good guy checking in

there are no "good guy" clubs and "bad guy" clubs, there aren't even bandwagon clubs and non-bandwagon clubs, there are just mainstream clubs and hipster clubs

t. Paulo Mariconi

>You
Monaco are a historic team of France you dumb faggot.

So is fucking Leeds but they're scum too.
Please leave, Reddit.

>muh good guys
The winner IS good guys

loser*

Le win nothing country

>hating on leeds
you're the one that's reddit blud

>They made 50 million euros with transfers since russians arrived

t. Kankerjood

>muh politics
Who gives a shit, they play good football and don't rely on refball. Football IS money nowadays anyways, you had your Leicester fairytale now it's back to the grim reality of moneywinslol, may as well watch some exciting football in the process.

According to transfermarkt, they are at £70m net spent since the start of the 2012-13 season.

Even Leicester have a rich owner. Though their wage budget was obviously much lower than other PL clubs.

I agree that money is just part of football now and clubs like Monaco are still sympathetic despite their owners.

We need some rich fucks in the Eredivisie ASAP. We're getting so far behind and no competition for Ajax, feyenoord and PSV is boring as fuck.
Someone should just buy a club like Willem II and make them amazing

I've actually read up on this and even remember playing as Monaco in FIFA in ligue 2. Crazy what mafia money does. At best altetico is the only good team left. To bad they're getting btfo

>not rooting for based jjeep who have been owned by the same based family for a century

>Liking Leeds
You're worse than a leaf

i agree desu, monaco is plastic as fuck

liking them because theyre le brave underdog is autistic

>Monaco
>France
k

Subasic, Germain, Raggi and Dirar are still on the roster, and they were already playing for Monaco back in Ligue 2
And it's not like Monaco buy overpriced mercenaries like the other big clubs, most of the players on the starting line-up are fresh youngsters they got for under 10mil

Awesome guys

>And it's not like Monaco buy overpriced mercenaries like the other big clubs,

Falcao
Moutinho
One hit wonder James Rodriguez

So you say

Monaco plastic? To all of you who claim Monaco is plastic, let's check facts first.

Let's go like kids in kindergarten, first:
Subasic 1 milion, Fabinho 8 milion, Jamerson 11 milion, Raggi free transfer, Diallo player from their academy, Jorge 8 milion, Dirar 6 milion, De Sanctis free transfer, Glik 11 milion, Mendy 13 milion, Sidibe 15 milion, Toure player from their academy, Bakayoko 8 milion, N'Doram player from their academy, Lemar 4 milion, Boschilia 6 milion, Bernardo Silva 15 milion, Falcao 43 milion and Mbappe player from their academy.

Those are players from the Dmitry Rybolovlev(owner) era.

Now, the only BIG money transfer in today's football when 50 milion is considered normal for an retarded player such as J.Stones, I'd say Monaco did a godamn good job with those free transfer + 1-20 milion transfer players and exception of Falcao being only huge transfer.

Before that guy, Monaco had numerous stars and won numerous throphies,

I'll just name few out of MANY legendary players Monaco had throughout their history,

Ettori, Amoros, Thuram, Battiston, Evra, Petit, Bellone, Hoddle, Onnis, Weah, Henry, Barthez, Marquez, Puel and Giuly

Trophies won before the russian owner:
7 Ligue 1 winners
5 Coupe de France winners
1 Coupe de la Ligue winner
4 Trophée des champions

Also,
UEFA Champions League:
1 runners up
2 time semi-finalists

UEFA Europa League
1 time semi-finalist

Good work kids! Now we go to number two!

Term of "plastic club" is a term that defines a rich owner who bought a club with no history at all and suddenly begins to buy high profile players in order to win never-won trophies in club history.

Good talk.

Moutinho was bought for 25 milion a normal fee considered today and James bought for 45 milion. So you got TWO players who were bought for a lot of money and Falcao deal definitely wasn't over priced, as for James I agree.

very good post

cheap plastic then

You dont know football, right ?

4/10 for the bait

>Term of "plastic club" is a term that defines a rich owner who bought a club with no history at all and suddenly begins to buy high profile players in order to win never-won trophies in club history.
No that's only how you see it

>Juventus
>Only did what half of other teams did
>It was 11 years ago

>>Atletico: represent what's wrong with the sport
fuck off

based croat

She has the tits of an obese woman with shit genetics

that was only for like one season tho before the Russian billionaire owner had like a million dollar divorce

>KNVB blocked Redbull take over of Haarlem fc.

>saggy tits
RUINED

it's not gonna happen, you're going to end up like scotland in about 20 years unless something like that benelux league happens