First day of class

>First day of class
>Sitting next to cute girl
>Ask her if she's gotten the textbook yet, cuz it's available online
>She asks if I could sent it to her
>"Sure I'll email it to you". Give her my phone with contacts app open
>She puts in her email and phone number

Non-virgins of Sup Forums help me out with this one. Did she put in her phone number because she liked me? I didn't ask for it, only her email. What should I text her?

Dick pic

wait 3 days

text her "lets hangout this weekend"

She put it in because she wants the textbook....

text should read "butt stuff?"

>Anonymous 01/13/18(Sat)15:15:10 No.75678
You're useful

yeah a dick pic is an instant invite

>be faggOP
>girl asks for a book
nope, faggOP, girl just asked for the book
>"thanks user, my Chad bf will appreciate it"

could just as easily be because she strictly wants the book. females arent as horney as males and everything they do isnt related to sex.

thats a tough lesson to learn and learning the difference in their behavior takes time.

Nothing send nothing but the text book.
Talk to her before during and after class. If you pick up a vibe ask he to lunch or food after class. If she says I got a BF or some shit just play it off like its cool.

Ask her if she got the textbook and is it all ok, then if she strikes up a conversation you're golden
good luck, especially if she looks like pic related

and her a pic of your butthole and ask her if she eats out?

i teach college writing as a ta and i can confirm that students will do whatever they can to avoid paying for the textbook especially if it is expensive

too early to say she likes you user

she's just trying to make friends/ be friendly
dont take it as sexual advances. for guys everything for you is sexual and about your desire for sex. in reality, women are more about friendships and communication

sex for them is an afterthought, they can get it any time they want, they dont care about your penis

I gave her my phone so she would put in her email. I would have emailed her the book regardless, she didn't have to give me her number.

That's why I'm wondering why she would put her number down as well.

I don't get it.

>femanon here
>random dude asks me if I already had a book
>surely it was the usual tactics to ask to lend it for a minute
>pokerfaced and told him "no", hoping he would stop
>he told me he had it downloaded from the deep dark internets pirate warez websites and would email it to me for free
>gave him a fake cellphone number and a throwaway email
>dude immediately texted asking for a date
>mfw

whore

You are a useful person, she knows you gave her that for free. She's expecting more freebies. Cover her for notes when she's not there, homework, study help.

>his phone stench was like a hot smoking creamy log straight from andy sixx poo hole
>had to accurately properly instantly wash my hands after typing my address
>the stench from his mouth was even worse, maybe he didn't brush his teeth since 1998
>the pdf book included a virus exploiting spectre and meltdown
>mfw

Honestly just play it cool and get to know her in the class.

After a week or so ask her to hangout or something, just be cool, yourself, and don't be so desperate.

Good luck

>anonOP is now my orbiter #114
>will mock him when I meet Chad, my 14th bf

this

not sure how he would text you if the contacts you gave him were fake, horrible writing.

>Chad, did I tell you anonOP browses Sup Forums craving for interracial, gay, pedo and fur shit?

>horrible writing.

are you just assuming my gender and my race?

She is cute tho. I want to date her. Currently deciding if I should follow
or
She seems pretty smart though. We talked for a bit, nerdy girl wants to go to med school.

she gave you her number because you're in a class together and it's good to have someone's number so you can ask about assignments, due dates, etc

just hang out and see what happens ya dweeb
>BEEEEEEEE YOURSELF

What did you say?

Do what this user said, you unbelievable neurotic piece of shit. Otherwose you will end up like all the other fat neckbearded bottomfeeders on Sup Forums

Nothing wrong with emailing her the book, then wait a little bit and ask if she wants to hang out or grab a bite and a pint. Just sound confident, make it seem like you're doing her a favor by hanging out.

This would be a great way to invite her to a coffee shop and discuss homework at a later time. Don't be a faggot and fuck this up with a dick pick.

>First day of class
>Sitting next to cute girl
Why? Were there no empty seats elsewhere?

>She is cute tho. I want to date her.

every Chad in your school wants to date her.

Also, MODS !!! you're an underaged faget

Simple:
She wants you to send her the book transcribed into 100s of SMS messages.

Better get to work, user!

If he has to order textbooks, that would imply college student, idiot.

Ask her out in a couple days and if she declines send her the book... but first edit the book here and there to say factually incorrect information

Try raping her I guess

This is good advice. I guess I was worried about waiting too long.

I've never been great with women but I got my last gf by asking her out right away. But she gave me more signs she was interested.

It's a small class. There were 1 or 2 empty seats, but then I'd just be sitting with someone else.

Ask to study together. Set up a study group. The library will usually have rooms you can reserve. Order some food and be funny. If she likes you, you will know.

Nothing, you should talk to.her.. You'll look more confident

>be faggOP
>rape "her"
>penis found instead of vagene
>wat.jpg
>it's a trap
>fuckin' Sup Forums, destroyed my life

he's right. texting is for fags and low-t beta males.

who cares, just tell me who the girl in OP pic is

also even if she's not interested, cute girls have cute friends they can introduce you to

Play it straight. Invite her out for lunch. Seduction is best done slowly. Make lots of eye contact. Studies show that six minutes of eye contact are enough for people to fall in love.

If that goes well ask her out on a second date and kiss her after.

Alright, thanks brahs. 2018 will be the year of confidence and cuties.

Sara Sexton

Med school. You just reinforced my opinion

That is literally theft and is called piracy. Worse than that, you have engage another into your crimes. Do you really think a nice college girl would want anything to do with such a lowlife? You need Jesus.

newfag

Girls can be friendly without wanting to fuck. However this is an opportunity to get to know her and see where it goes. Just don't be a sperglord about it.

Repeat after me: if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen and that's ok too.

Get her that textbook. Be friendly but be chill. However, if you are going to actively try to get with her don't be a pussy. Pussy's end up in the friend zone. Be direct but be chill.

This is important: acting like you need her too soon will give her creep vibes, and rightfully so.

541 is better option OP

send this pic and say "can you belive someone stole the toilet seat lol" wait 2 minutes and say "shit im sorry meant to send that to a buddy".............post results here

/thread

Steamy