Drove into a trench with car going backwards in the dark (EUfag here)

>drove into a trench with car going backwards in the dark (EUfag here)
>went for a drink to cool myself
>spilled beer on phone

how has your day been?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OzarKChild
youtube.com/watch?v=m_4XY1nNzFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Played soloQ all day and only played vs subhumans from russia, smoking weed now so I dont kill my self of rage

Feel ya

cheers to that fine joint, brother

2 filters?

ya

y tho

Honestly I always get higher I have 2 filters, could also be because there is more weed on it, but I feel the "weed" going smoother when doing a puff, but Im probably just talking bullshit hahah

Worked around 7 hours today as a code programmer, also smoked 3 joints already. Gonna continue tomorrow. But pretty good day.

Smoked weed from 10 am this morning drank 4 liters of coke ate 2 packs of schiders pretzel pieces I've got three left to keep me going and maybe order a pizza.
Today is a good day

Good always want to be a genius with an HIGH IQ

im here to roll

Scratched my crotch bloody.

Got disgusted looks from pedestrians as i went to grocery.

Ripped my fingernail in cant fix the stump it gets stuck everywhere i touch and hurts.

No matches on tinder.

Collected and levelled up in coc.

Fapped to a gif in the morning.

4 liters of coke..

wait let that settle in.

4 LITERS OF COKE?

I know people want to kill themselves here, but you sir are on the right track. You can keep smoking some joints, but 4 liters of coke is way to much man. Just saying

And still I'm smarter than you.

Honey mustard and onion or buffalo?

Yeah it's quite a lot but it's comfy af it's cheap coke tho if that makes a difference

Whats that brown shit at the tip

Cheddar cheese, I prefer buffalo but these were 50p each so I bought five packs.

tobacco
I live in portugal, weed is quite rare I have to mix it with tobacco

was in lisboa once.. the niggers kept selling me weed at the main street by the waterfall.. u know?

I should watch if I were you, just drink water man

Probably not weed, would never buy something in street in portugal, full of crackers selling fake shit that can kill you so you dont comeback

queres pegar weed 10g a 65?

I live in america and still do that sometimes, we usually smoke blunts tho if we want a nic buzz, but there are definitely a lot of places around me where its hard to come by

Yeah think I will

How much does weed cost there

Adiciona ai no twitter e manda DM com detalhes

twitter.com/OzarKChild

>queres pegar weed 10g a 65?

Im telling him Ill sell 10grams for 65 euros

yea...lisboa is great tho

nao tenho isso manda whatsapp para 967970045

hunter x hunter e melhor que boku no hero academia

Average 2g 15€ in my city, but we usually just smoke Polen the brown one

Dude, you’re gonna get the ‘beetus

woke up at 1 pm and had to go hungry for 3 hours because there were people outside my room
now i am hungry again and the people are back so i'll just have to stay hungry til they leave
and there are a party upstairs that are noisy as fuck. can hear them through my headphones

Ya vou guardar o teu numero, és de onde já agora? Linha de sintra?

lisboa centro, paro no areeiro ou benfica

Once upon a time, I was falling in love. Now I'm only sitting in my underwear eating cheese.

Probably user in not over weigh so I've got time yet

Epá ya se der para depois arranjar seria fixe , mas só poderia comprar depois do dia 28 de Janeiro, mas guardo teu numero depois te digo algo :D, E sou de confiança não te preocupes.

I feel you man, I have that when there i.e. friends of my parents over. Just don't want to fucking talk to them. But just remember your doing this to yourself, if you want to have a better live start with little steps.

Cheese you accumulate on your dick?

I just woke up, and I feel pretty darn good. But I have to get ready for a 12 hour shift tonight, which won’t be fun. I just hope they shove me on our psych unit so I don’t have to deal with bitching and whining all night.

I feel so bad today i had a hard stressful work week. Cheer me up with something. I have no friends no money no hope

Here’s a picture of my cat.

tranquilo mas eu sou capaz de mudar de numero, se quiseres ficar na lista de contactos manda mensagem pra quando trocar receberes a geralk

That sucks man, just remember there are still nice people out there. youtube.com/watch?v=m_4XY1nNzFA

Done