I'm a police officer and I'm off duty now. AMA

I'm a police officer and I'm off duty now. AMA
Serious questions only.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proof, piggy.
>yes, you can prove it without revealing who you are...

why do so many police lie and say 'you're required to show ID' even though most states don't require you to show it?

It's called a 'power trip' most of these dickless faggots are on one

Sometimes when I pee the water in the toilet splashes up and hits me. How do I prevent this?

If you're in a vehicle you are required to show ID. If on foot you're not required.

You pee sitting down user?

Why are cops such pussys wich have to shoot unarmed people?

Would you play Simon Says with this goy?

that document can be used against me in a court of law, yes?

Opinion on the Arizona shooting?

Link to the story?

That makes a lot of sense.

No I pee standing up but it still splashes me sometimes.

How much do you care about pot vs more hard drugs such as opioids?

Okay, boys, pack it in, fake cop detected.

After 9/11 you are now required to provide ID on demand, and can be detained for up to three days if you fail to comply.

Describe, in as much detail as you can, how detailed a police search of someones house is.

Was over before it even started.

Do you ever feel bad for robbing people and kidnapping them for ransom or do you have no soul?

Is trading sexual favors to get out of violations/arrests a real thing?

^ That's the cop, here's the video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc

sovereign citizen faggot

How do you guys handle stand offs in busy buildings like apartments with other innocent civilians ?

not in Texas

yeah thats not true. only if LEOs have a lawful contact are you required to show id. if its on a traffic stop ypu can pnly id the driver unless there are exigent circumstances that equal reasonaible suspicion.

I get offered all the time. But if you get caught you're in a lot of trouble, so I don't take the chance.

How many times have you fucked in uniform, and did you enjoy doing so?

What do you think of Kratom, and should it be made illegal? Do you run across it making traffic stops or searching criminals

Driving while brown is legal grounds for a police shooting in Texas. I'm talking about civilization.

What's your kd ratio

I dont care about pot. I always wear gloves when dealing with any sort of pills.
Not in my state.

Never heard of it.

why do you guys put your snitches on blasts kek so stupid thats why no one likes talking to cops. Snitches names end up on public records even after trying to remain anonymous.

pls don't shoot me

Would you an tarp

Learn to per fuckwit

how many niggers have you shot?

do cops turn their backs on college kids,
i see an awful lot of them smoke n drink under the legal age

Sauce? This is my fetish

>how many niggers have you shot?

I suppose that is a good thing then. The DEA planned to make it Schedule I back in 2016, but faced a public backlash. A lot of people use it to manage chronic pain and for getting off hard opioids like heroin. It def. has some addictive qualities, but is very safe when taken alone. Doesn't cause respiratory depression like opiates and there are virtually no deaths attributed to it (except a few where people were mixing it with other drugs). Currently, the FDA and DEA are trying to make it illegal again, prob Schedule III or IV. It's about as safe, if not safer than marijuana though, and it would be a real waste of LEO resources to crack down on it. Never heard of anyone stealing or committing crimes while on it.

Oh, well, if YOU'VE never heard of anyone committing crimes while on it, that's good enough for me.
Serve it for school lunches!

How would you feel about covering up for a fellow officer who severely hurt someone over a traffic infraction? Also how would you deal with being the 1 that filed the report of said person who is now suing your department?

If you had zero chance of being caught.. would you? With a male, female, or both?

Land of the free huh?

I don't cover up for people.

Do you get a hard on handling heavy weapons?

Why are most police obese fat pigs?

How many years in le?

Oh, young and bitter because he has to show an ID.
I like it.
An ID?! Oh, noes! Mah rights! Justice delayed be justice denied!

BRAND NEW CYRPTO PUMPING GROUP GET IN HERE

discord dot gg BN2TQGW

Not OP, but for a nice pillow I can rest my head on while I blow them

does your job feel statisfying? you protect people but they see you as the worst shit ever. what makes you stay a cop?

off duty is only cool if youré a cop from brazil

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

6 years
It does feel satisfying especially when I help someone. I've had no complaints from civilians.
6 years in, pension.

Why ANYONE who could do ANYTHING else would put their asses on the line to serve and protect these fucking morons is absolutely beyond me.
Half of the fuckwits I see on the cop shows, I wouldn't piss in their mouths if their lungs were on fire.

>citizen is refusing to show ID when asked by officer
>citizen must be hiding something
>citizen is now under arrest under suspicion of terrorism

They let swat handle it. Regular police don't do more than sit outside the building.

Do you know Dennis Franz?
Why is that guy always showing his ass? It's not pretty.

But if you start a bantz its convenient not to show

kys

>the fuckwits I see on the cop shows

Thanks for letting everyone know that you're an ignoramus and proud of it. You know those shows only get viewers because they specifically select cases which are controversial enough to get attention, right? OF COURSE they're going to be fucking morons.

To protect and serve
ourselves and our own interests

Maybe, but they're not staged, at least. Those morons are actually out there - and arguing - and ball busting and being general pains in the ass.
Can you imagine 12 years into a career, 7.5 hours into your shift, coming up on one of these shitheads and having to fight the urge to just hose them down with mace?
Now extrapolate that out to five days a week.
It's got to be ponderous, man! Ponderous!

how many crimes committed by fellow police have you turned a blind eye too?

Would you rather everybody have a gun or nobody at all?

Also do you think your police force is as successful as other developed countries?

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch?

My best friend is a cop.

All I have to say is this: I hope you are one of the good ones that don't have small man syndrome.

Oh and also, please stay safe out there.