Traps are gay

Traps are gay

so the trap himself is gay?
if so im gay?

Prove it

when did you find out?

>inb4 "MUH TRAPS AINT GAY"

liking a guy who is dressed like a girl is gay since they have a dick.

>who else is sick of these trap threads on Sup Forums?

And that's okay!

So?

u r all gay here

Listen you depressed waste of oxygen. I don't know if you have daddy problems or you're just a fucking retard but picking on traps and calling them bois just shows how much of a pussy internet bitch you are. Just because you've been fucked in the ass your whole life, isn't anyone else's fault. Instead of crying depression like every other internet weeb, how about you grow a pair and actually stop thinking with what should be your dick but is actually a pussy from how much of a bitch you are. You're worthless. I've never seen a bigger cry baby in my life. Don't be mad because you can't get no real pussy so you want to go on Sup Forums erping to get your dick wet by your hand.

Y-y-you too

Felix is my guyfu

it means that you are gay

Nah jk my dude traps are fucking bent

Traps are gay because people like them for their penises, but being gay isnt a bad thing so whatever.

I got wet reading that.

RYxqnMw

Join our trap discord. We need more sexy traps/sissy boys that want to slut out for our enjoyment

Traps are gay because they're male gendered and use male pronouns, they're cute girl-looking boys. That's what a trap by definition is.

Transgirls on the other hand aren't gay.

Gay or not gay, does it even matter anymore ?
All the made up genders and shit. Two male having (or a male plus a female with a penis) sex is a lot more normal then those demi-somethings and fat purple haired weirdos.

traps are ge :3

It's not gay if they're 2D