based on the way he speaks, all you have to say is bitch lasagna

"I'll have you know i'll send my 9gag friends on you"

Send a pic of your dick

Give him your address and tell him to get over

Why haven't we had sex yet?

what are you gonna do?
taunt me with some of that black magic?

Invite him over for an exorcism.

I got some pizza in my cellar, you interested?

send him a picture of constantine and say something really cringey like "I am a demon killer."

Roll

Send a dick pic to show how serious you are

both of these and he wont write back anymore

SO CLOSE.

rolling for this

CHECKED

GOD DAMNIT.

rolling

gotcha

Send him this

Send him this.

Do you know the way of the devil?

BRUDDA THOSE TRIPS

Trips don't count as dubs, goddammit! Keep rolling.

Bruddah rolled dubs for another bruddah.

Quick Bois.

This

shove something in anus and send that to him

Listen here goatfucker. I will throat fuck you until your mouth bleeds. Don't fuck with me maggot, i will stomp you out like the worthless piece of shit you are. You aren't shit but a pale nerd behind a screen. Step to this and get dealt with right quick, I'll have your whole family dressed in all black.

You want this dick boy? Step up and let's have at it. Send me your fucking address bitch, let's get down with it right now. I'll kick your nerd, pale ass any day of the week you bitch thot

SEND HIM BRUDDA I ROLLED DUBS FOR HIM ALSO AAA AAAAAAA

DUBS

WINRAR

send a dick pick

WINRAR

win post this OP now

this and send him a picture of a dick

dubs winrar

OP deliver

winarr

Thanks bruddah.

When he responds use this

good win post results OP

op send this

charge your phone faggot

winrar use as response

ask him if you can be is sub slave and suck his smegma riddled demon cock for all eternity

dubs got

overused normie meme, fuck off

Not normie btw haHAA

winrar.

>my intelligence is too low to understand a funny joke

>fucking normies

ok

another winrar use as follow up after that

It became normie when every 12 year old began shouting it in game. It was funny in the beginning but now it's just overused

POST RESULTS OP OR WE LET THREAD DIE

chill my dude

If I rim your asshole we good?

what a fag

Rolling for dick pic

Spiritual my ass.

Got eem

I know voodoo and I will spiritually rape you, you little fucking bitch. I will rip of your balls and take a shit on your children, force you to rape with a grater and give you good ol' spiritual punch to the throat, space nigger.

that is some hilarious beta shit

post that to cringe threads everywhere

I'm going to stick my fist so far up your arse that I can pick you up and use you like a stupid, vapid, useless, blubbering flesh puppet

Force you to masturbate with a grater*

rolling, but with less adjectives

Rill

another winrar

Rollol

have it at then you fucking pussy, cause right now i have you bent over the table and im fucking you up your tight asshole.

As a matter of fact, send me your fucking address so i can shove my dick down your throat and bust a fat steamy load into your stomach. lets see how your spiritual fight works then. The only spiritual fight you'll be doing is wrapping your lips around my cock and gagging on my hard dick like the little cum slut you are. I'm hard as fuck and I want to fuck your tiny little brown ass in the name of Allah.

Fuck you, and fuck Allah. Maybe you and I can have a threeway with Allah, it would be a change from the goats you fuck you minority shitskin mudslime.

SEND ME YOUR FUCKING ADDRESS YOU PUSSY FUCKING WORTHLESS MUSLIM

Already saved the screenshots.

BOOM WINRAR

this

ROLLL

WINRAR OP DELIVER OR WE ABANDON THREAD

He's gonna bitch out

Include me

Im not gonna fight you, Im gonna fuck your boipucci and let you feel like a sissy when i cum on your back.

Put me in the screencap pussy

"I willcursh you spiritual so hard that the ghost of your ancestors will turn gay in Hell and you wills pend the remainder of your live as a Transexuell Crackwhore sucking dick for the next fix and offering your boipucci up for BBC Gangbangs in Elementary School. The Spermyour swallowing and your own smegma being the only food you are consuming everyday.

winrar again OP deliver you schmock

winrar. do this instead of dic pic

I'm going to bend you over and fuck you hard enough that your wife has my kids.

Turn off your internet

rar win win dem rar

Rolling for great justice

OPs gone. What a fag.

Send dick pick

double checked

Op is scared of losing the spiritual find. Or he got lost searching for his dick to take a pic

Triple checked!

Holymother of satan Triple checked with the third being trip shit fuck noice

kek. op send this