What is the best music player for Mac?

What is the best music player for Mac?

There are none cause mac is garbage

There really is none unfortunately. They fucked iTunes up beyond repair. I use Spotify on my Mac and Foobar on Windows. You're not going to find a good dedicated music player on Mac.

Best you're gonna get is Clementine

Just roll with iTunes, faggot.

>being a poorfag

The fuck is wrong with iTunes on Mac? It's crappy on W10, and crappy as a media manager but as a music player it's fine as fuck.

>being a poorfag
Not that guy but Macs are a waste of money, no matter how rich or poor you are.

By what standard is "best possible laptop" a waste of money? They are actually cheaper than alternatives if you look at the complete picture, even before superior software. Shit like 16:10 screens is pretty much unique on the market and only Surface Laptop keeps up, while costing just as much, and weighting more.

>2017
>having a laptop

>working on a tablet with a crippled keyboard
>working on a phone on a screen the size of a dick
>working on a desktop being chained to one location
Yeah, no.

Swinsian, my negro

OS X is miles better than Windows. Only advantage Windows has is games.

Just get a cheap laptop and buy/build a nice PC. Unless you're doing actual work on the go, you have literally no use in buying one. 75% of the people who buy Macs just buy them because of the Apple brand, nothing more.

>Not that guy but Macs are a waste of money, no matter how rich or poor you are.
nah
the touchpad alone is god tier.
i got a maxed out . rmpb for $400 on swappa. can't get this kind of quality on windows laptops.

Sorry I don't want to spend $1k+ on a fucking laptop that I will only use when I go somewhere.

Who buys a laptop for specs? I ended up with an air because its light and makes 0 noise most of the time.

Why would you buy a crappy laptop if you can buy a great one for a bit more?

Even if you care about price so much, some Wallmart shitbox will cost you 400 bucks, the experience will make you want to end your life and it's more likely than not to kick the bucket in 3-4 years, forcing you either to repair it (aka. waste time aka. money) or just buy a new one and you're already almost 2/3 at the price of a mac. With an extra pc, the shit gets even more expensive. The only excuse for desktop if you don't already have parts just to build one, are vidya or tasking software. The former is a silly waste of time, the latter usually means that you make enough to buy whatever you want either way.

>not using laptop at home too
I got a dual monitor setup but I still prefer using muh 12" MB because it's way more comfy than W10, and you can work from everywhere instead of being stuck to a chair.

can you faggots stop sperging about which OS is better and talk about music or something

Like ... which OS is better for making music?

which ever one you're more comfortable with

>Not that guy but Macs are a waste of money

Show me a Windows laptop with the trackpad, OS optimization, durability and build quality of a Macbook. Go ahead.

Just because they are expensive doesn't mean they're a waste of money, the expression alone reeks of sour grapes.

Just use iTunes. Apple software is designed to work seamlessly on Apple hardware and just barely enough on Windows. If it were Steve's decision back in the day, it would have never had a PC version.

Clementine is god tier

This

i use itunes haha

Can we stop with the whole "one is objectively superior to the other?" Different platforms are optimized for different needs.
When was the last time you saw a musician using a ThinkPad?

iTunes on macOS is great. iTunes on Windows is absolute Hell.
Coincidence? I think not.

Just use iTunes

Unless you're buying a computer to play fucking video games there's nothing wrong with mac. Much easier to use and they have a fantastic UI

laptops haven't made "noise" for like five years grandpa

would hang/make out with