Why are niggers so fucking stupid?

Why are niggers so fucking stupid?

because they aren't people

Because they are the missing link between primates and humans

selective breeding
If there were any smart, individual-minded ones among those originally brought as slaves, they probably got killed off pretty quick.

Because someone had to be the stupid race that makes everyone looks better and they volunteered.

Let's be honest, they weren't there to protest shit. They were there to loot the place.
$10 says half the merch in the store is gone.

If you call a skinny girl fat, she’ll be like „fuck off“ or something like that.

If you call a fat girl fat, things are getting serious.

You see, people are offended by true things. No white person would act in any way if they are called monkey.

Don't blame the animal for acting like an animal, blame the (((owners))) for unleashing them.

lmao

They're not, yanks however are.
Your country is so amazingly racist that everybody is hypersensitive about it and shit like this happens. Doesn't help that your school system is so grotty that everybody is ignorant as well.
I pity you lot.

But aren't humans animals anyways?

paid for by the clinton foundation

niggers aren't that intelligently organized

This was in South Africa, genius.

samefag

At least I can butter my toast and chew things you wop

>america is a racist country
>i know because i live somewhere you can be criminally charged for making a nazi video

....the stores were in South Africa

>Why are niggers so fucking stupid?
i blame the jews.

>we're not jungle creatures!
>chimps out

What even is the logic here

>zong zip bitches tits, smoke crack get hit

My name is peniskingoldweiner and I want to make you rich!

you think so?

>They're not, yanks however are
>sometimes I walk past black people on my campus, and they seem, like... totally smart

You do realize most of Africa is a desert, not a jungle?

Here is wisdom

>South Africa has H&M stores
Am I reading that correctly?

You do realize most things don't live in the desert, but the jungle?

no reee otterkin attack helicopter goo

>N-no u!
Please tell me the jungle areas of Africa if you're a nigger expert. Next thing you're gonna say is Africa is a country.

How do you even loot an H&M? Don't you have to try on a couple sizes?

Because they are niggers... they statistically have lower IQ's and no common sense.

Nigger detected

this

Well see jungles are where there is water in a desert and things need water to survive.

I guess I'm an expert on things outdoors, or maybe you're an amateur

Not him but you're fucking stupid.

Oversimplified but correct

Lies

DO U COME FROM A LAND DOWN UNDER

I'm not even from the States you retard, and also others pointed out that this was a store in africa.
why are you so sure about that faggot? lmao

>owners
this monkey is right
we gotta go back to the days when niggers were property

That's an interesting thing to say!

Is this not the same thing for nigerians

claiming you want kill a race is not
any different from claiming you want to shoot up a school.

holy shit it's been staring us right in the face all this time

Checking those trips

Same fagging on racist thread is annoying. Op stop sucking dick bro time to give up your pipe dream of separation of color. Humans are humans no matter what color just that like you op they brought up believing something and act the way thier tribe wants them to act.

BUT WHO WAS PHONE

dude, South Africa was a first world country until 20 years ago

True. This is the nigger equivalent of naming the Jew. They don't like being found out.

fuck off nigger lover

ET PHONE HOME

I thought that shirt was some stupid meme. Didn't know it wad real.

Have you seen how sheboons dress? Fit is even on their checklist?

lol it was. First to make a fuss about it was The Weeknd aka Abel Tesfaye. Then all hell broke loose and all niggers broke the chains.

>water in a desert
Last time I heard the definition of a jungle is land covered with dense vegetation and trees. But fucking niggers amirite? XD

DID YOU HEAR, DID YOU HEAR THE THUNDER?

Because they never fucking shut up. Niggers don't have an off button, so everyone can hear how stupid they are. They get like one thought in their head and repeat it over and over clapping at every word.

Oh those Negroes!

It was not suppose to be a bait it. It’s suppose to be advice to someone that is racist. We have fucking computers AI, we are making better rockets to travel the stars, we are advancing biomedical possibilities but here is op with with cuck friends still taking about white pride... it’s like you racist faggots are the neanderthal of 2018

found the retards

>when you gotta have a simple way to let other nigs know ya protesting so it don't get written off as the daily lootin'

#justnogthings

Kill Koons Konstantly

No you fuck off imbecile, waste of human flesh and soul

YOU BETTER RUN, YOU BETTER TAKE COVER

Please enlighten me on how you're not an animal.
>When you need to compensate for your shitty life

White people dont have a off button. Always with racist this white pride this omfg just let interbreeding happen already and go away as the dodo

That guy's like 6 foot 4 and full of muscles!

take meds

Kek

You need more powerful meds. The ones you are taken have you seeing the world in a foggy state. Word of advice the crazy thinks he is not crazy but assumes everyone is crazy

Because they just are. They're born that way, honestly. If you believe in evolution, then they're simply less evolved. If you believe in creationism, then they were made that way by God for whatever reason.

I believe there's a certain threshold for intelligence and a certain calm, cooperative temperament that is conducive to building and maintaining advanced, functioning societies. Blacks are too stupid and too aggressive to build or maintain any sort of productive civilization or society on their own. So they move into White countries and neighborhoods, and Whites move out because everything starts going to shit, and then Blacks can't keep everything together so then it turns into a ghetto shithole. Egalitarian leftists claim that poverty and poor schools is why niggers are so dumb, but honestly being stupid and being poor go hand in hand. There is no upward mobility for Blacks because they can't get it together, it's impossible for them. Sure, there are a few exceptions and affirmative action policies have created somewhat of a Black middle class, but it's an mirage, an illusion of hope, it's artificial, it's fleeting. Affirmative action is a spare tire in the sense that we weren't meant to go very far on it and we weren't meant to go very fast. It was supposed to fix the problem that is Black stupidity and violence but it didn't.

So where do we go from here? The left is doubling down and wants to go full communist: turbo affirmative action and a redistribution of the wealth. They want to take what Whites have and give it to Blacks and elevate Blacks into positions they have no business being in. This will totally ruin our civilization, unless we're all truly equal, which they believe we are. Those who haven't drank the Kool Aid (about 50% of Americans) aren't so convinced. But a 50/50 split civil war is a pretty good way to reduce everything our ancestors worked on building to ashes.

and you're no exception parroting the same tired "we is all the same" trash

dae dindu nuffin OP leave em alone

>when it's too real and you think being insensitive doesn't paint you as a dumb pansy

>If there were any smart, individual-minded ones among those originally brought as slaves, they probably got killed off pretty quick.
by other nogs

The only good nigger is a dead nigger

how can you even take their side after all the shit they're doing? You're the cuck, you faggot. They're fucking up the whole society and you're just taking it in because you "dont want to be racist". Fuck off and stick a broom up your ass.

Drink alcohol

Fuck off Jew

fence sitting faggot

They are not born that way. Every human is born neutral until his community teaches him the wrong and right. Like you and op have this believe that humans are different due to color and don’t believe science or research. Why? Because you and your friends were brought up this way. This pic that op put up is just cherry picking humans of dark color but reality all humans tend to do the mob grab thing

>Please enlighten me on how you're not an animal.

It wouldn't occur to me to gather up my friends go and steal merchandise.

Idiot.

We are all the same. You keep doing the we white people superior trash. Fucking neanderthal

All those people want is loose shoes, tight pussy and a warm place to take a shit

No cuck we are all fucking up society. You are not a god or fallow his example. You are the problem but blame others

nice feet

HAHAHAHAH THEY CHIMPED OUT! FUCKING JIGGABOO SPEAR CHUCKERS! THE IRONY IS DELICIOUS

Would like too tonight just remember kids all humans are the same should work together for the better good

They guy they arrested didn’t want to kill a race. He taught his gfs dog to nazi salute to prank his gf.

Is that Alex Jones with a tan?

>Nigress pops out her litter
>Raises them and drills into them fuck whitey
>Niglets go to school
>Whitey teacher
>We dun havtu lissen to dis mafucka
>Fail school altogether and drop out
>Man fuck whitey we wus kangs
>Sell drugs to make money
>Carry weapons
>Get shot by a cop

samefag detected

Every way we've measured intelligence up until now indicates that Blacks are less intelligent. Blacks under-perform academically and on IQ tests. Their countries are less advanced and wherever Blacks go they exist in poverty. Even Black babies adopted by White families are as intelligent as their biological Black parents, not their adopted White parents.

Race is more than just skin deep, sorry to say.

>literally implying that everyone has the same skill set in life
have you thought about anything...ever?

I would unironically wear that hoodie.

bonus points if it comes in black

Religion is something that goes beyond racism. However attacking another human due to his believe is fucked up bro. Pc bro pc

This is why SA needs to bring back Apartheid

thats one cute cracker ... i wouldnt be mad ... id agree ..

now if she dated a black guy , i would be like "sweetie , ur wearing the wrong color"

lelz