22 years old

>22 years old
>virgin
should I shold my virginity to a whore?

How do you get that far in life and not get laid?

asperger, I gess

Then stop it.

Maybe he is not trying, at least that is why I am a virgin.

I am trying, and I'm not ugly
That's something like autism dude

>that is why I am a virgin

Of course my man

One guy says yea and one guy says no, you choose
OP is still a faggot

If you don't lose your virginity to a whore you don't lose it at all!

I dont know about you but while sex is not the hardest thing to get you still need to work a little for it. Or there is a way to get sex without putting effort in it?
You are not trying hard enough or you are trying too hard. Unless you live in a monastery it should be that hard.

I am 23 year old virgin that doesn't try at all to fix that. Am I a broken person Sup Forums?

Depends on the quality of lay you want. Quality mostly meaning how clean it is minus how bad you feel about yourself afterwards.

well a fat girl suck my cock one time, tht gives me some hope

naw develope a personality I just broke up with my beautiful girlfriend 2 weeks ago.

already fucked a hot whore (not worth it) no I didnt pay.

and another girl im fucking tomorrow more of a fun vibe.

Man, I've only gotten laid with a fat girl once, I felt dirty afterwards but holy FUCK that bitch could suck. I have never been able to properly enjoy blowjobs after that one time, god fucking damn. I should hit her up again.

>naw develope a personality
how I do that?

yes

It is super easy to get laid. Most guys are discouraged because they don't handle rejection well. You need to realise that it's a numbers game. The more you put yourself out there, the better chance you have. It's no different than applying for a new job.

My advice, download tinder. Like every single girl and unmatch fatties later. About 1/10 girl's you match with will be interested in you. Maybe 2/10 will bother responding to you.

I've been single a month and in that time I've been on dates with 5 different girls. Just lower your standards if you're not getting anywhere

I'm a 22 year old virgin too but honestly it doesnt bother me, i guess i just dont have much of a sex drive

Crawl out of your mum's basement. Start going to the gym or running. Go to bars, play a sport and invest in some new hobbies. Travelling, especially backpacking is a goldmine because it will mature you and chicks dig guys who are well travelled. It makes you seem spontaneous and adventurous without any effort

you saw a thread about adult virgins and decided to post in it, so it bothers you at least that much

also your mom thinks you're gay

In all fairness, sex is never as good as a good wank. It's the intimacy and cuddles that I enjoy.

I used every dating network, including tinder; I do what you are saying and still doesn't work. Life sucks

ALL women are whores so your question is invalid.

Well you're clearly doing something wrong. Bad pictures? Worse bio. What are you saying to these girls to scare them off?

Virgin /r/niceguy detected

If you wanna get laid then get off Sup Forums, go out, and work out.
You'll eventually feel better, and your positive attitude will attract people.

Maybe we can say the same about you, do you miss your virginity? Come on user, don't be shy.

This fucking guy

autism/mental issues

You have to be doing something wrong, I got laid with my second tinder match (pic related), and smooth sailing after that

You got a picture of yourself?

oh look, it's mr chad/don't have autism over here.

This

What is wrong with you?

It's TINDER, you don't have to be chad to do this

Yeah, maybe my bio and prolife pic aren't very atractive. What should I put?

Something funny or interesting.
Anything that shows you have a personality.

I had a killer bio but it only works in my language. Just type something about yourself in a really chill manner, something that makes you sound easy-going

Picture is easy, just find a good one of yourself, if you don't have one, google a guide on how to take a good selfie with good light and whatever. I had one really self-confident one and another really gay one that everyone thought was cute, I don't know if that balance actually does anything, but I'd like to think so.

As for writing to someone first, just look at their bios and see if there's anything noteworthy, like if they wrote something about cats, just say something about how you love cats and tell them some story or whatever, that worked for me. Just do everything really chill-like.

Man these threads just make me want to end it all.

21 year old kissless virgin turbo-aspie here, I have never taken a picture of myself and posted it publicly to social media once in my life. I'm not even fucking ugly/overweight at all.

Someone kill me.

That's hilarious

lol that's a good one

Then take a picture of yourself and post it on social media.

Nothing will change if you don't take steps.

Do it, the only person in the world that thinks it's weird, is you. Everyone else will just think it's nice that he finally gets a real picture

>Those are 2 measurements.
I don't know why I laughed so hard.

can you just be a man and get a grill to fuck? just get out of the internet for a time and try to talk to them and dont matter if they are "ugly" if they are nice it wouldnt be hard to end banging them

Not user but yall are weirdly cool.

And you are sexy cool

>only 22

27 years old virgin here lads.

Thanks user, you're a pretty cool guy too

Are you trying get power user?

rent a hooker

3 years more and you can get magic.

At this point it's purely out of choice

hey there fellow apprentice, level 28 here

Your virginity is the most precious thing you have. Find yourself a nice traditional girl, and make her earn it.

That's retarded and autistic

get with the times faggot.

in the west, it's a race to get laid as much as possible before marriage, and probably even after.

yeah, like any sane woman would want to earn a virgin user's virginity

Sex is overrated. Go learn the guitar, and climb mountains instead of living for the pussy.

The pussy will come naturally if you actually do some cool ass shit.

That's the way to do it