Hey b/

Hey b/
I am a 33 yr old about to date a 18yr old girl.
Is this wrong?

You probably become a sugar dady

It is the correct move. Once a woman is 35 they are physically worthless. Investing time in an appreciating asset like an 18 year old who will peak in 3 years is time well spent.

yes

No he is a pedo abusing a child

Nah, dude. That's awesome. Embrace that young pussy.

>18 years old
>child

No

it's the right move to do. get em young, stay with them and use their bodies for as long as they're good looking.

how is that pedo you fucking snowflake? fuck outta here

not really...her familly has money...

well, was thinking about that, but I can assure you, she is extremely mature

I do have that in mind, sure, but its not just that, its just her personality, something so fresh!

If is love, actual love not just lust like:"oh this grill is hot and young, me wanna fuck her", it's okay.

I'm sorry u feel that way, but that is far from the truth

No sugar daddy, her family has money...she insists on paying for things

did not have sex yet but man...cant wait

Than I don't see anything wrong with that. Go for it Sup Forumsro

well, its weird man, I get along with her like I did not with many women close to my age. We did not have sex , its all emotional...I just feel a bit weird

Being a dad, I don’t think I’d be able to handle my daughter when she is 18 being with a 33 year old

yaaa see I can understand that, but! u would feel safer for her! a 33 yr old will take care of her...I just see it from my perspective I guess

I dated an 18 yo girl when I was 37. We've been together for 8 years now. Go for it user.

>Is this wrong?
No. She is in her physical prime. Go for it and make her pregnant.

till mommy and daddy stop paying for her shit
or she's super rich and then it's fine

oh wow! Ok...this makes me feel much better! thanks!

In america, yes.
In the civilized world, nah dude.
Love is love.

she's not super rich and mommy and daddy will always support her, we're in Europe, its a dif culture, parents will support you technically all your life, no offense to American culture

read my mind...am not in America

Literally nothing wrong with that. She's old enough to fuck on camera and post it legally on the web. The most people can say to you us to stop dating "too young girls" and to date "someone your age" but when women reach their 30's there's a whole slew of statistical risks ranging from STD's and simply not being able to guarantee healthy children from her cunt cake.

yeah...well I never done anything like this , such an age diff thats why I am...a bit wondering

Look you nigger the law says there's nothing wrong with it. This is merely a measure of if you have the stones to say "yeah she leans young but it's legal". Once she reaches 20-21 nobody will bat an eye because bar skanks fuck everybody.

She legal so ye

Did/does she have daddy issues