If you hate Real Madrid you're a beta cuck loser

You don't like them because they're rich and succesful. How sad is that?

You were probably raised by a single mother. Boys raised by single mothers end up in arrested development and mentally are more like women than men. You think like a girl.

When a man sees a succesful, powerful, rich, handsome alpha male he admires him. He's a role model. You want to be like him. He inspires you to improve.

When a woman sees a beautiful, younger girl she becomes mad with jealousy, becomes bitter, reveals her insecurity. She hates her, that slut, she thinks she's so special! I hope she gets raped, that'll serve that bitch right! Then come mental gymnastics - she's actually ugly! Men are pigs and only care about looks! I'm beautiful, stop body shaming! TRIGGERED.

See? That's you when Real Madrid wins. Waaah, they're rich! Waaaah, Ronaldo is arrogant! Waah, waah, why is life so unfair? MOMMY HUG ME! Le likeable underdogs are my team, why can't they win! Waah Waah!

Personally I'm a man. Real inspires me. Ronaldo inspires me. I admire the club. They're winners. Master morality. That's what men do - take the world by the throat, take what we want.
Meanwhile boys cry themselves to sleep because that one girl doesn't like them because they're weak and effeminate.

Are you a boy? Are you mentally a jealous, venomous woman? Or are you a man? I am. I'm Real Madrid. If you hate Real Madrid, well, sorry to be the one to diagnose you, but you just might be Arsenal.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.nl/amp/www.goal.com/en-gb/amp/news/2914/champions-league/2011/12/08/2793301/disgraceful-refereeing-in-favour-of-real-madrid-led-to-ajaxs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>might just be arselel
kek

Based Poland bro. HALA MADRID

I respect, love and most of all - cherish the words on this post.

I hate Real Madrid because of this.
google.nl/amp/www.goal.com/en-gb/amp/news/2914/champions-league/2011/12/08/2793301/disgraceful-refereeing-in-favour-of-real-madrid-led-to-ajaxs

Never forget.

you should hate Lyon and Platini then, Real already won the group and fielded reserve players, also the real disgrace was Zagreb selling their game to Lyon

I love TSUUUUposting. this is why I can't hate Real Madrid

>dr fuentes the team

>he thinks I'm gonna read all that

now this is autism

seriously if you care as much for any overpaid sports team like this, if you feel the need to defend them on a chinese cartoon board you are seriously more beta than most of /r9k/

By that logic you just labeled most of football fans as single mothers sons and cucks, because most football fans (out of all football fans who watched yesterday game) hates RM and rooted for AM yesterday. Maybe it is truth in fantasy world where you live in but its not true in real life. In real life you know that RM shouldent be here where they are right now (CL semifinal). You know that Bayern is better team than RM, you know that Bayern was heavily damaged by referees faults but you refuse to admit that by calling it manliness and logic of a winner. You dare to call other people children and the only boy here is you. You seriously believe you are winner and big manly man because you admire fucking Ronaldo?! There is no thing more boyish like than that. Of all manly thing out there being a cheer leader of a club or a footballer is below the last place in list of manly things to do.
Real man do important shit. They doing more important things than shooting ball and roll over grass field like they were strucked by lightning. Real man save lifes for example. I wont even comment on CR7 and manliness and rumors that goes with that.

>barcelona not doctor fuentes the team

>tfw i'm a beta cuck loser and i love madrid

I agree, Inshallah my brother.

>Bayern was heavily damaged by referees faults

Scandalous penalty in the first game, no red for Vidal at the beggining of the second game, no second yellow in 40-something minute, Lewandowski was offside when Bayern scored goal for 1-2. Keep crying, loser.

>You know that Bayern is better team than RM
they played better for maybe 30 minutes of 210 that were played, it it wasn't for Neuer they'd get raped in Munich like they were in 2014

>most of football fans as single mothers sons and cucks

yes. there are 2 main categories of football fans - modern fans, so fans that care about big football, beautiful football, follow big teams and big competitions - that's pretty much everyone on Sup Forums. People from that group who hate Real Madrid are beta cucks.

Second group is tribalist football fans, the ones that follow some shitty local team, working class, stuck in the 80's, agains modern football etc. While they're not beta cucks they hate Real Madrid for very similar reasons. They hate Real like bolshevik scum hated the Tsar - massive inferiority complex, insecurity and jealousy.

People who hate Real are basically dirty peasants covered in shit, who live their entire lives in the shadow of kings beautiful castle and spend their days dreaming about burning it down and raping the queen.

Real men admire the king. Real men want to uplift themselves, not bring the king down to your level like you do. And you do. You rooted for Atletico not because you like Atleti but because you hate Real. And you hate them because they're rich, succesful and proud of it while you're just a dirty peasant who's only joy, only remedy for your frustartion comes from witnessing the Ubermensh, the elite, your superior fail.

this
and it applies to everyone who posted in this thread

They are just boring

Real Madrid was the first club that just tried to buy their way to the titles. Chelsea, ManCity, PSG, etc. are all just copies of Real.

RM
>be successful early on
>obtain money with that success
>use it
>obtain more success
Other teams
>be shit
>new owner with lotsa cash
>buy overpriced players
>obtain slightly better results

i dont hate them, i hate their 'fans'

none of you, other than the spanish flags, would be real fans if they didnt win everything

theyre a part of the customer trifecta with bayern and man united

wow it must have been so hard to pick a team that wins every game youre a great fan. do you expect people to take you seriously on the sport after saying youre a real madrid fan from outside spain?

Theyre not cunts, You are.

this man speaks the truth, since i became a halal customer i got a new watch and beat my nofap record

Sorry but Im not a filthy muslim.

If you hate anything, you're a kid and/or an idiot. Someday you'll learn.

Lol only one who is crying here is you. I am telling you facts that really maters. Everyone who seriously analysed match know that both teams had moments when they were more fortunate then others and when referee helped them a bit, but then comes 3-3 and series of terrible decisions that buried Bayern and game together with them.

And yes, Bayern is a better team. They were favourite before match and they played better when they were equal on the field.

You are wrong. There are 2 groups of football fans. First is fans, second is neutral fans. Ones blinded by they club, others ones who understands the game

People who support real Madrid are the same type of people who refuse to play on anything higher than semi pro on fifa with anything less than a 5 star team

I became Real fan as a kid at the turn of the century when they dominated, yes, but I stuck with them during all those humiliating years of crashing out of CL in round of 16, getting beaten 2-6 and 5-0 by Barca, the whole galactico meltdown, changing managers every few months etc.

also it's not an easy choice precisely because so many normies and casuals hate them. Even all the way back in 2003 there were these peasants who were fuming with rage that Real makes big transfers, spends big money. It's not even money from a sugar daddy like Man City, they earned it! And still people were butthurt. It's like hating your neighbor because he can afford a nice car. I hate people like that.

Friendly reminder that if you care that much about football - both ways loving or hating a team - you are a pathetic beta cuck