I'm 350 lbs. Is that fat? I thought it was more chubby but alot of people think it's fat. At what point is a person fat?

I'm 350 lbs. Is that fat? I thought it was more chubby but alot of people think it's fat. At what point is a person fat?

That's morbidly obese!

Not at all user, if your 8 foot 3

ur not fat ur fine trust me

Depends, if you are 8 feet tall I think you could pull off 350.

>At what point is a person fat?
At the point you start asking if you are fat or not.

You're a drain on society. Lose weight.

Yeah as long as you're over 2.5m it's fine

I'm 250 and I'm morbidly obese.
so, ya, definitely fat.

You are fat at the point when your body includes more fat than vital organs or bones.

You are so fat, your penis left you!

Seriously, its gone. Prob with a better looking man

>/fit/

Anything above 250 id say, kinda depends on height too

I love your belly OP, it is genuinely sexy. Would love to see more of you.

>/fat/

When your dick used to be four inches flaccid and now it's an inch protruding and the rest buried, you're too fat.

>350 pounds

You're literally fucking obese, OP.

at 7'7 it's chubby with a BMI of 29.7 anything shorter than that you're obese.

You are fine just keep doing what you were doing! Remember to drink beer with every meal and eat soy now and then, and milk as well. They are good for your testosterone production. Enlargened nipple area like you have is a good sign your hormonal balance is up and running like a well oiled machine. If anything you are just big boned that's all.

There's a fucking hole where your penis used to be

When are you due?

When you touch his belly you realize it's not soft, it's solid as fuck. He's full of muscle so in this case 350 lbs is not that much overweight at all. You are bit fat probably but most of it is muscle.

It actually is soft. My arms and legs are hard though

Would love to ride a bod like this

You're fucking disgusting, let me guess, single for most of your life, you eat garbage all the time and has given up on your life because that fat body keeps u from going outside because you're ashamed?

Actually I just drink 2 gallons of milk a day

Sounds like someone's projecting. Eat a salad user, you're getting chubby.

Are you a virgin OP?

Maybe a little, I'm also overweight, but nowhere near that monstrosity, and i'm in the progress of losing weight, already lost 20 kg. You should do the same OP, you will thank me, otherwise you can expect your death within 25 years.

it's not about your weight, is about the ammount of fat (%) in your body.

Yoga helped me lose heaps of weight. I initially got into it for autofellatio, became addicted and it probably saved me from type 2 diabeetus.