Was the person's identity who made this, ever found?

was the person's identity who made this, ever found?

Post more kek

bump

Fuck that was hard to watch

freakin loved these, but the video source is almost unknown, not even sure if these videos were even made specifically for Sup Forums

I know w
I know what you mean

The one with sound was worse

Working in pest control I try to be as humane as possible. I've had to physically drown a rat caught in a trap. I hated it. Watching this disgusts me

Disgusting, that person will get theirs

Need to find out so I can give him a high five.
Faggots.

Jesus christ, it had a fucking pike through it's fucking anus up to it's head and it still fucking tried to live. This shit gets me more than people dying, what the fuck dude.

>This shit gets me more than people dying, what the fuck dude.
'The fuck' is that you're out of touch with reality. You have problems if this gets you more than people dying.

I realize that, but I've been around people dying, I've watched them die and it doesn't really fuck with me. But when something that is so defenseless gets fucked up like that it really fucks with me.

Why?

See a therapist.

How is torchering one living thing to death better than seeing another living thing die? Subjective dude. If you can't differentiate, then I believe you are the one with the problem.

I sometimes wonde r if people, who claim to be infuriatedly disgusted my these vids, realise that for the shampoo they're using hundreds and hundreds mice, rabbits or other fluff mammals had to go through painful torture as well. I would kick that fucker, who made the video in the face nevertheless.

One is a pest that we literally pay people to exterminate. The other is a person.

its some deep web shit

Your logic is shit. We have lived in ignorance for many years. Rats and many other animals are far more intelligent than we originally thought and more and more research is coming out about this.

I don't necessarily agree that it's as bad as human torture but it's fucked up and disgusting nonetheless.

>Your logic is shit.
It's not.
>Rats and many other animals are far more intelligent than we originally thought and more and more research is coming out about this.
So what? That changes nothing.

the wild thing is that we are all capable of doing these same things to others. History shows it. Always keep the ability to inflict malice in the back of your mind. we are all able to do these things driven by the right motivators.

Never deny that fact and you'll be able to safeguard against it.

kek the redditfags are out in full force tonight
nothing else to do on saturday nights fellas ???

>So what? That changes nothing.

Are you fucking retarded or just edgy as fuck and underage?