Do you hate women?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/coolmandavon/hate-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, why?

*thud*

its called trauma, seek help

no

Don't be silly. I hate all people equally.

No, I hate men.

No, but they still shouldn't vote, there should be no more family law, welfare, or feminism.

I hate what women have become with the help of the state.

not more than I hate myself

No, but then again I'm not a salty kissless virgin that blames women as a whole for their own lack of confidence.

soundcloud.com/coolmandavon/hate-women

yes however I like girls..

elaborate

get off Sup Forums then, faggot. you dont belong here

some women, but not because they're women- because theyre huge fucking mean jerks

don't hate them but not a huge fan. they generally have a higher proportion of body fat, which makes it messy when you have to cut up the body and dispose of it

wow, so edgy. you fly in from ifunny?

>angry virgin faggot needs to get laid
you should get a female dog.

No, I hate a lot of people but I don't hate any particular race. If anything I hate them as much as I hate humanity itself, so I don't care for them much but as long as they aren't absolutely absurd cunts I don't wish them death or nuffin.

I hate men for leting them do all of that shit these days.
Fuckin feminists. Fucking niggers. Fuckin muslim refugees.
Even every single movie got to have a nigger/muslim/asian otherwise its racist.
Its fucking ridiculous. Now when i think about it, i wish i could nuke the entire planet, we deserve it.

And you know whats the worst and ironic about that? Its all because we, white men let that happen. We ourselves with every step since last few hundred years were let this shit grow to the point that we basically destroyed our once beautiful world.
Sorry for english, its not my native language.

some, but not all.

i hate some women, probably at the same proportion that i hate men. in other words i hate most people myself included

I'd be gay because I have women so much but being gay is wrong

*Hate

My mother was an abusive piece of Homophobic Human Gargbage and treated me like shit, fuck woman im glad i dont like girls anyway

In the WEBM... Is she kill op?

Ok fag. Calm down. I'd be disappointed too if I had fucking queer son

Reverse image searched it. Yes, she is kill.

Not remotely, but I'm happily to feign misogyny or utilize the misogyny of others when convenient.

only ugly women who think they look like models

I'm not going to go crazy here or hunt down sources but studies and stats are out there that back up these statements to a certain extent. Try to keep an open mind here but I don't think any of what I'm going to say is that inflammatory or unbelievable. I'll just give you some quick bullet points to consider, please verify and or evaluate them at your leisure.

>Feminism has taught the devaluing of men and of masculine traits
>Mainstream culture/hollywood/media has corroborated this
>Law makers value women more and try to pander to them due to the fact that most voters in the US are women.
>Women generally have legislation on their side and lawmakers have them in mind when writing new laws
>When a woman has a hard time she has a government funded system that will disproportionately aid her compared to a man in the same situation.
>Women are convicted of crimes at a far lower rate than men and also serve far shorter sentences for the same crime
>The law enforcement system is set up in such a way that a man can be detained and arrested with very little evidence when a woman reports him for a variety of domestic offenses.
>Women can level these offenses at men and though it's often a he-said she-said situation men are more likely to lose the case. In many circumstances (though not explicitly stated) a man can be treated as guilty until proven innocent.
>Women overwhelmingly win custody battles
>women overwhelmingly win child support while almost never having to pay it in the opposite situation
>same with alimony

Those are just a few I can think of off the top of my head. Women hold all the rights in a relationship. They are free to mentally and physically batter men because a system is in place that more often than not will believe anything they say unless explicitly contradicted by hard evidence. They can and do operate with the force of the state.

Whoopsie, here's your (You)

dumb women like her, yes

I don't hate genders