Two young girls were murdered last year. Their names were Libby and Abby. They were 13 and 14 years old...

Two young girls were murdered last year. Their names were Libby and Abby. They were 13 and 14 years old. Their corpses were discovered in the woods, near a river in Delphi, Indiana, USA. The picture you see is the prime suspect in the case. The girls literally photographed/filmed/recorded their murderer, but nobody has been able to identity the motherfucker. Cops have audio and images (and presumably video) of the guy, but only released one image, a 2 second sound clip of him saying "down the hill" (ordering the girls down a hill at the kill site), and an eye witness sketch.

This shit was on Dr. Phil recently, too. You can find all kinds of crazy videos on YouTube about the case, and reddit has a subreddit called DelphiMurders about the subject.

Any of you fuckers know this guy? Delphi Indiana. February of last year. Might have been hitchhiking. Might have had a duffel bag.

They thought they had the guy when somenone named Daniel Nations was arrested in another state. He looks exactly like the sketch, and fits the profile of the killer (homeless, sexual offender, suspect in another murder). However, it would seem like Daniel isn't the guy. At least the cops don't seem to consider him the prime suspect anymore.

"DOWN THE HILL": youtube.com/watch?v=O3PZAEMaHLw

WIKIPEDIA: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Abigail_Williams_and_Liberty_German

REDDIT: reddit.com/r/DelphiMurders

DR. PHIL: youtube.com/watch?v=ExmxMk6GL6M

NEWS DOCUMENTARY: youtube.com/watch?v=m7LopVJddaU

Anyone else following this case? Crazy to think they have audio, video, and pictures of the guy and nobody has identified him yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=195lcn7G7VGC-TkdJirxwNf6o9xM&hl=en_US
robertlindsay.wordpress.com
indystar.com/story/news/crime/2017/07/16/mystery-plagues-small-indiana-town-after-fire-killed-four-children/448403001/
fox59.com/2017/10/26/naacp-leaders-question-how-fatal-flora-fire-investigation-is-being-handled/
theindychannel.com/news/local-news/carroll-county/naacp-involved-in-flora-indiana-fire-that-killed-4-girls
fox59.com/2017/11/14/flora-fire-department-chief-resigns-with-arson-investigation-unsolved/
youtube.com/watch?v=NgARJOTMHok
youtube.com/watch?v=1h8fXekoZzE
youtube.com/watch?v=mm-oNy9s4Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=t9-0hvVsQ7s
youtube.com/watch?v=tt-YWzhEi28
youtube.com/watch?v=8dpLv-OT6yk
youtube.com/watch?v=MwZAPACUZO4
youtube.com/watch?v=zv2QlkXSPPM
youtube.com/watch?v=ExmxMk6GL6M
theindychannel.com/news/local-news/carroll-county/daniel-nations-wife-is-scared-of-him-but-doubts-he-was-involved-with-delphi-homicides
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The girls took this photo just before the murders. They were on a bridge. The suspect was photographed/videoed on this bridge. His name is "BRIDGE GUY". BG is the prime suspect.

The victims: Abby and Libby.

This an an aerial view of where the girls were discovered.

GOOGLE MAPS: google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=195lcn7G7VGC-TkdJirxwNf6o9xM&hl=en_US

Daniel Nations, the first suspect. This man might be innocent, but he fits the profile of somebody who might do this. Also suspected of another murder in Colorado. Currently in jail for the other murder. Some guy was shot in the woods and his body covered in sticks and twigs. I've read that the girls might have also been covered in leaves and sticks (it was February in Indiana) .

I assume this number is still valid.

Some people think the girl's death was somehow related to a house fire that killed this family. they think the Delphi police are involved, somehow.

This dummy writes about the murders a lot. He's a local. People hate him. He's a conspiracy theorist, into a lot of the anti-zoinist/nwo stuff.

robertlindsay.wordpress.com

He does a lot of research. A lot of it is bunk. Just throwing that out there for folks who will eventually find his site if they research this case.

What the fuck?

Murdered by Bridge Guy. Libby and Abby.

This: indystar.com/story/news/crime/2017/07/16/mystery-plagues-small-indiana-town-after-fire-killed-four-children/448403001/

If you can't click through to that link, just google "Mystery plagues small Indiana town after fire that killed four children"

Some old OC to bring you into the discussion.

I'm from IN and I remember hearing about this but I've never heard that it was covered up by the police.

fox59.com/2017/10/26/naacp-leaders-question-how-fatal-flora-fire-investigation-is-being-handled/

THIS HAS VIDEO WITH COPS DENYING A COVER UP: theindychannel.com/news/local-news/carroll-county/naacp-involved-in-flora-indiana-fire-that-killed-4-girls

fox59.com/2017/11/14/flora-fire-department-chief-resigns-with-arson-investigation-unsolved/
Thanks for the reply. Some OC is your reward!

I remember reading about this on b a long time ago. Its weird. Maybe hes involved somehow.

Fuck I saw this shit in an ID Investigation, weird shit

I dont know what to make of it all. It's just fascinating to think that they have a fucking picture and audio of the killer and nobody can identify him, and that there might be some sort of ciminal element to the local police department that is stifling their ability to solve TWO different cases, that involve the deaths of more then a couple of young kids.

What is an "ID Investigation"? Is that some sort of television series? I don't watch TV, so excuse my ignorance.

Thanks for the reply. Your reward: A TIT!

OC, of course.

Investigation Discovery - it's another TV Channel under the Discovery Channel family

I read online that, on the day of the murder, a couple of guys were on the trails where the girls were killed. The suspect asked them for money(maybe? pan handling in the middle of nowhere?), and they got in the guy's face. Close enough to notice that his eyes were blue. It was this "eye witness" that gave the sketch description the artist used, and the picture you see is what the described.

Pic unrelated. Original content, of course! Come chat!

Here's the Dr. Phil clip, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=NgARJOTMHok

were they not even raped, why murder them

good OC shit, OP

More clips about the murders:

youtube.com/watch?v=1h8fXekoZzE

youtube.com/watch?v=mm-oNy9s4Q4

youtube.com/watch?v=t9-0hvVsQ7s

The case was also on Dr. OZ's show--

youtube.com/watch?v=8dpLv-OT6yk

youtube.com/watch?v=MwZAPACUZO4

Thanks for replying. Your reward: PUSSY!

Original content, of course.

The sketch looks just like the dad...

the dad you're thinking of is actually the grandfather, and it's certainly not him.

Its a TV series, thanks for the tit, OP :)

Left

u sick fuck

Plot twist, it's OP

The guy on the dr phil show looks like the guy on the bridge and the sketch. How do we know its certainly not him?

Stop being such a moralfag. It's not like refraining from joking is going to bring them back.

He has a solid alibi, and wasn't who the eye witnesses saw?

Pic unrelated.

I betting hes a truck driver.

he done fucked off.

Vid on the suspect:

youtube.com/watch?v=zv2QlkXSPPM

looks like the dude that approached that other user's sister

Anyone know where this is from?

You know, you may be on to something. Where's he from?

North Carolina

It's about a ten hour drive from NC to Indiana, where the murders happened. Suspect might be a vagrant or trucker, though.

You know this guy's occupation?

Kek, laughed/10

Nope. Just googled the number. Came up NC

I think there's a high chance he's a trucker. A lot of them are fucking degenerates and spending hours by yourself everyday can't be good for the usual type person that becomes a trucker.

see

>not realizing that OP is samefagging from the other thread because he didn't get his personal army request

Fuck, kill

>°---’̿\̵͇̿̿\°

Thanks.

test

Hello. Your test was a success.

This message was sent to a carpet factory

congrats you arent banned anymore

They're both ugly as fuck. Dude did society a favor by offing the cunts. They'd be on welfare with 2 half-breed nigglets by now if this good samaritan hadn't removed them from the gene pool.

wut

>Random guy with derby cap
>Looks like your typical fat 40 .y.o. white guy

Huur, look guise! This must be totally related! DERP!

Might help if you read the actual thread. The suspect in the double murder was a drifter that asked for money.

The dude in that thread is some fat dude that fucked OP's girlfriend.

samefag

Oh, you're op from the other thread. Not my fault some fat dude fucked your girlfriend. NYPA, cuck.

Who the fuck told ru to run that test in here?

The suspect in the double murder ,BRIDGE GUY, MIGHT have asked for money. MIGHT have been a drifter. The murders happened in the middle of nowhere though.

A photographer would have reason to be at a place like the bridge the girls were killed at, because THEY WERE ALSO taking pictures that day. That's what they were doing literally minutes before their murders, because the images were uploaded to the internet.

BG looks like he has something hidden in his jacket according to most people. A camera, perhaps?

>youtube.com/watch?v=ExmxMk6GL6M
here comes the internet's retard army

uggh, looks like the hags in the Accounting Dept.

tits or gtfo

That's my dad

I've already posted OC, tits included, you stupid twat. Pay attention, Corky.

who cares

the fat yeehaw bitch piggies were prob going to popout like 40 kids and cost me tax dollars. they wont be missed.

moar?

Damn that girl has beautiful tits

Plenty.

literally nobody thinks that, this the first ive heard of it at all let alone being a connection. The two crimes have different MO's and in no relation to each other

Thanks. Just dump them (or make a new thread).

>literally nobody thinks that, this the first ive heard of it at all let alone being a connection. The two crimes have different MO's and in no relation to each other

Ive read several theories that the cover up of that crime is somehow related to a cover up involving the delphi crimes, and the incompetency of their police department. I admit I read this on the internet from a third hand source, but I did see it mentioned more than once, so I brought it up just in case it triggers somebody memory, etc.

I certainly don't want to add to the suffering of either of these families.

No. You will earn them, or you will not earn them. Make relevant, meaningful posts in this thread about the OP subject and I'll share a lot more.

its just another conspiracy that holds no merit buts makes the case more interesting. Like how pizzagate got steam rolled into lizard people devil worshipers when it started about child sex abuse in political office

bumpo

Spotted the edgelord
>inb4 spotted the faggot

>"Daniel Nation's wife is ‘scared' of him but doubts he was involved with Delphi homicides"

theindychannel.com/news/local-news/carroll-county/daniel-nations-wife-is-scared-of-him-but-doubts-he-was-involved-with-delphi-homicides

I feel like they have the wrong suspect, but that's just my theory.

what was the cause of death?

>This shit was on Dr. Phil recently

Were you watching it while ordering up a new pretty dress and 2 tickets to RENT? Only women watch Dr. Phil you homo.

And nobody cares about the girls or your crusade, Batman. They were at or approaching their expiration date anyways. he was just using them before they spoiled.

Jesus christ those buttplugs are heinous. He's not a murderer, he's a public servant.

I mean, I knew they were from Indiana, but i didn't think they'd be so Indiana-esque.

buncha ugly hoosiers lol

>uggos

Nope, stopped caring

The murders of the 2 girls and the fire that killed that family are not related.
An incompetent fire marshall originally ruled the fire was accidental and not arson.
Subsequent investigation by ATF fire investigators found the fire was arson.

Don’t confuse the two cases.

bump

nobody caaaarreeess.

t. dude with sex slave locked up in basement

bump

lold hard

What is with all the softcock virtue signalling fags on Sup Forums? You're anonymous, no one is going to recognise your efforts

Thanks fam

>house fire
>black population of town drops 75%
thats Indiana for you
I remember the only ones I saw as a kid were at the regional mall

Podesta did it in the pizza parlor with a steel dildo
/Clue

>Pic unrelated
no shit?

After a week of reading Brietbart, I'm convinced Hillary Clinton did it.

>>°---’̿\̵͇̿̿\°
some zodiac shit
>Ted Cruz did it

I KNOW THAT GUY HIS NAME IS SCOTT WOODS MARCONI HE IS IN OREGON ON VACATION FOR 2 WEEKS