Why cant Atheists define atheism?

Why cant Atheists define atheism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ByjvyuTPh6s?list=PLneWcwhDfmG0TyFTA_hSX3N1MXdZUzrw4
youtube.com/watch?v=7nIRJVmZ4K8
youtube.com/watch?v=8ouBl4IJTY8
youtube.com/watch?v=k8V25FHKXuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ls5vHPUga8M&index=11&list=PLneWcwhDfmG0TyFTA_hSX3N1MXdZUzrw4
youtu.be/Sd4jTUF3CLo
lmgtfy.com/?q=define atheism
youtu.be/BRHefbIgKxk
youtu.be/GsJZEUovkGg
youtube.com/watch?v=lnDDSo2xljE
youtube.com/watch?v=FVVo036N9OY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They can.

How?

the disbelief in god. Not believing in god.

I'm not an atheist myself, but every sane atheist can simply define it as a lack of belief in a god.

The return of the Neverending Shitpost

get new material you boring cunt

So there is no god according to athests?

Its been a while user

because they aren't in charge of the definition of words

youtu.be/ByjvyuTPh6s?list=PLneWcwhDfmG0TyFTA_hSX3N1MXdZUzrw4

How about are traps gay or would you suck a log out of Andy Sixx ass?

My fucking god this level of shitpost. Whatever, it's 5 AM and I'm bpred. No, they are simply saying that they don't believe in a god. They are NOT saying that there is no god/gods.

I'm an atheist but I always wondered, how do you explain fruits and vegetables?

1. Are you absolutely sure there is no God? If not, then is it not possible that there is a God? And if it is possible that God exists, then can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence?

2. Would you agree that intelligently designed things call for an intelligent designer of them? If so, then would you agree that evidence for intelligent design in the universe would be evidence for a designer of the universe?

3. Would you agree that nothing cannot produce something? If so, then if the universe did not exist but then came to exist, wouldn’t this be evidence of a cause beyond the universe?

4. Would you agree with me that just because we cannot see something with our eyes—such as our mind, gravity, magnetism, the wind—that does not mean it doesn’t exist?

5. Would you also agree that just because we cannot see God with our eyes does not necessarily mean He doesn’t exist?

youtube.com/watch?v=7nIRJVmZ4K8

I'm not a Jew, Christian or Atheist. Enjoy your afterlife with Yahweh.

Lack of belief in a theology.
>There I did it

Oh fuck off with this old shit! Its getting boring

i miss this shitpost

So what i am hearing is that they can define it?

Pajeet?

This

Why can't good people define goodness?

Not him, but...
>1. Are you absolutely sure there is no God?
No.
>If not, then is it not possible that there is a God?
We don't know if it's possible or not.
>2. Would you agree that intelligently designed things call for an intelligent designer of them?
Yes.
>If so, then would you agree that evidence for intelligent design in the universe would be evidence for a designer of the universe?
Yes. The problem is that what is claimed to be evidence of intelligent design cannot actually be shown to be evidence of intelligent design.
>3. Would you agree that nothing cannot produce something?
No.
>4. Would you agree with me that just because we cannot see something with our eyes—such as our mind, gravity, magnetism, the wind—that does not mean it doesn’t exist?
Yes.
>5. Would you also agree that just because we cannot see God with our eyes does not necessarily mean He doesn’t exist?
Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ouBl4IJTY8

r u all fucking retards just look up the definition on google

6. In the light of the big bang evidence for the origin of the universe, is it more reasonable to believe that no one created something out of nothing or someone created something out of nothing?

7. Would you agree that something presently exists? If something presently exists, and something cannot come from nothing, then would you also agree that something must have always existed?

8. If it takes an intelligent being to produce an encyclopedia, then would it not also take an intelligent being to produce the equivalent of 1000 sets of an encyclopedia full of information in the first one-celled animal? (Even atheists such as Richard Dawkins acknowledges that “amoebas have as much information in their DNA as 1000 Encyclopaedia Britannicas.” Richard Dawkins, The Blind Watchmaker (New York: WW. Norton and Co., 1996), 116.)

9. If an effect cannot be greater than its cause (since you can’t give what you do not have to give), then does it not make more sense that mind produced matter than that matter produced mind, as atheists say?

youtube.com/watch?v=k8V25FHKXuU

The same reason they fill their heads with a bunch of vaguely psuedo religious tripe.

Oh the stars!
Oh the universe!
We shall ascend to Mars!
The heavens above exist not
To no god shall I sing verse!
except neil degrassie tyson. i suk his negro kok

Why cant OP stop slurping niggerdick?

>reasons to believe things should be based in evidence blah blah bleep bloop

BEHOLD, YOUR BANE: WILLIAM JAMES

>Found the newfags

>is it more reasonable to believe that no one created something out of nothing or someone created something out of nothing
The former.
>Would you agree that something presently exists?
Yes.
>and something cannot come from nothing,
I didn't agree with that. Fix your copy-pasta.
>then would it not also take an intelligent being to produce the equivalent of 1000 sets of an encyclopedia full of information in the first one-celled animal?
No.
>then does it not make more sense that mind produced matter than that matter produced mind
No.

Cuz i can't compete with 12 inches

Why can't this bitch ever use a dictionary? Jesus fucking Christ, you're in front of a fucking computer.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls5vHPUga8M&index=11&list=PLneWcwhDfmG0TyFTA_hSX3N1MXdZUzrw4

God: A Reassuring Fable (Carl Sagan)

youtu.be/Sd4jTUF3CLo

HOLY FUCK SHIT THIS THREAD AGAIN!!!

r u retarded 2 do i need 2

lmgtfy.com/?q=define atheism

Yes user

Black science man on god.

youtu.be/BRHefbIgKxk

11. If every law needs a lawgiver, does it not make sense to say a moral law needs a Moral Lawgiver?

12. Would you agree that if it took intelligence to make a model universe in a science lab, then it took super-intelligence to make the real universe?

13. Would you agree that it takes a cause to make a small glass ball found in the woods? And would you agree that making the ball larger does not eliminate the need for a cause? If so, then doesn’t the biggest ball of all (the whole universe) need a cause?

14. If there is a cause beyond the whole finite (limited) universe, would not this cause have to be beyond the finite, namely, non-finite or infinite?

There is no god. George Carlin

youtu.be/GsJZEUovkGg

More Carlin

George Carlin

> If every law needs a lawgiver, does it not make sense to say a moral law needs a Moral Lawgiver?
Sure.
>12. Would you agree that if it took intelligence to make a model universe in a science lab, then it took super-intelligence to make the real universe?
No.
>13. Would you agree that it takes a cause to make a small glass ball found in the woods?
Sure.
>And would you agree that making the ball larger does not eliminate the need for a cause?
Sure.
>If so, then doesn’t the biggest ball of all (the whole universe) need a cause?
No.
>14. If there is a cause beyond the whole finite (limited) universe, would not this cause have to be beyond the finite, namely, non-finite or infinite?
No.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnDDSo2xljE

15. In the light of the anthropic principle (that the universe was fine-tuned for the emergence of life from its very inception), wouldn’t it make sense to say there was an intelligent being who preplanned human life?

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=FVVo036N9OY

Top kek

1. Of the two possible kinds of agnostic, which kind are you: 1) Strong agnostic who says we can’t know anything for sure? or 2) Weak agnostic who says we don’t know anything for sure (but we could if we had enough evidence)?

2. If you are the strong kind, then how do you know for sure that you can’t know anything for sure?

>Weak agnostic who says we don’t know anything for sure
This.

3. If you are the weak kind of agnostic, then is it not possible that we could know for sure that God exists (if we had enough evidence)?

4. Do you agree that an open-minded person should be willing to look at all the evidence? If so, then are you willing to look at the evidence for God’s existence?

> then is it not possible that we could know for sure that God exists
I don't know.
>Do you agree that an open-minded person should be willing to look at all the evidence?
Sure.
>If so, then are you willing to look at the evidence for God’s existence?
Sure.

I have no animosity towards atheist because I used to be one. Christians are in no way superior to non-believers because God is no respecter of a person’s ability, social standing, or wealth (Acts 10:34; Rom 2:11). God doesn’t look at the outside as we do, rather He looks at the heart (1 Sam 16:7). We too must look, not at the outside, but at the soul of that person as someone that needs saving. They may have very good reason not to believe in God, but we all know that belief doesn’t alter what is true so ask them sincerely why they became an atheist? Show them respect but ask them what their reasons for not believing in God since they lack all knowledge of all places in the universe? Why can they not deal with a God and that exists?

>what their reasons for not believing in God since they lack all knowledge of all places in the universe?
Simple: no good reason to believe in God.

Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God? Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God? Why do they detest a belief in something that they themselves don’t believe in? Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

>Since atheists claim that there is no God
No.
>why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God?
They cause harm.

If you don’t believe in something, does it mean it doesn’t exist? In other words, does what we believe change what is true? An example was that humanity was convinced at one time that the earth was flat but their “concrete evidence” of looking at the earth and seeing nothing but flatness didn’t make the world into a flat surface. What atheists believe and don’t believe cannot make something true or false.

>If you don’t believe in something, does it mean it doesn’t exist?
No.
>does what we believe change what is true?
No.
>What atheists believe and don’t believe cannot make something true or false.
Correct.