OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Liga_Awards
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>le meme dancing manlet of no goals

>its a CHIcano who thought his meme Vela was better than Grizzy in Sociedad and is still seething that Grizzy is now world class

I rate grizou, hope he will soon play for a good team

atletico won the league before he came along m8. atletico and france could have won things if it werent for him

>IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUO

Atletico wouldn't qualified for the final if it wasn't because of Grizou goatness in semi final
If Benzema was in place of fucking gypsy Gignac who hit the spot we would have won the trophy

more like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO right

Did he even play yesterday? Honest question I literally dont remember seeing him.

. Did you forget how griezmann wasn't able to do anything in almost every real Madrid champions League game ?he was even subbed out early when they lost 0-1. If he really was good they would have something relevant once in his 4 seasons with atlético . Especially with a team that had one of the best defenses ever . Too bad griezmann is a choker

What the fuck is wrong with him?? Retarded celebration tbqhl

but he was best liga player last year, maybe the players who voted for him are wrong and you are right ? and like i said, i hope he will soon play for a good team, not one where he have to play as a defender 80 minutes of game and believe he will still have some breath the other 10 minutes to score.

>he was best la liga player that year.
He was still behind MSN

Koke and Gameiro were better than him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Liga_Awards

Atleico is a good team. They won the league and in the CL finals. What more can you want? You think of someone so highly who has 1 decent CL run. with 3-4 other performances

He literally only chokes when playing Ronaldo though. I swear they might be fucking.

And villareal

El Salvador what fuck is wrong with you? This is an awesome celebration

I guess being pichichi and winning the league doesn't get you the player of the season award. Luis Suarez robbed of an award that he deserved.

*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

>best player overall is determined via statistical analysis

no

So is rather most charismatic player than best player, right?

At least you agree with me.

did you even read the wikipedia which states that Grizeman won best overall la liga player last year and it's determined on statistics. Being pichichi doesn't make you best player

>maybe the players who voted for him are wrong and you are right
>and it's determined on statistics

Could you decide which one, please?

So he had 1 good CL performance out of 4 and now he's goat? kek

well it's the only reward of la liga not based on votes, how could i know

It's on FIFA

He's great, but a stillborn choker. Along as he plays for small teams like Atletico everything will be ok.

yes is based on data provided by '''''''''MediaCoach'''''''''''