Any medic out there? wtf is this thing on my groin? help me Sup Forums im desperate

any medic out there? wtf is this thing on my groin? help me Sup Forums im desperate

have u been seckzualy active recently?

if no, could be a latent viral thing that came out, or a topical skin issue like fungus

its probably nothing serious just wash the area well with warm soapy water then dry completely

yes ive been active recently but i dont remember she got things like THIS

probaly just herpes then, u can still acquire it from someone who doesnt have a rash visible like u do now from it breaking out

u can catch the virus from what look like healthy skin is what im saying, her ass didnt have to look like that for u to catch it

looks like zits from erosion

super AIDS. KYS

If you shaved recently it may be ingrown hairs, if you slept with a woman awoke and they were there then herp

relevant information
>sexually active
>got 3 of these things on my dick, not on the glans but on the body and balls like 2 weeks and not dissapear
>now these appears and look very similar

pretty sure its not an std, they look like bug bites more than any std. You probably have fleas, bedbugs, or crotch lice ( also known as crabs )

nothing serious just spray for the bugs and sleep in a different room for a while to let the chemicals do their job

Use your other skin as a litmus test. Scratch and break open some of those buggers and wipe all other areas of your body that's not infected with the infected area. If it spreads its herpes or something else if it doesn't beats me. Make sure to spread some in the mouth for maximum effect.

maybe ur skin got weak and u developed zits.

go doctor and get tested anyways

Serious answer, it could be shingles. Shingles is supposed to be like an old person disease. but it does occur in young people

going to do it, but wanna be prepared for what the exams will say

I got shingles not too long ago and the early stages looked exactly like that. eventually the nodules will erupt, and scab over and it'll itch and hurt like hell. Shingles is part of the herpes virus. Good news is shingles isnt contagious, Bad news is.. if it isn't shingles it could be herpes. and that shit is contagious.

inflammation because your body is mad at you, looks like it's localised to follicles but it really doesn't matter that much.
likely you're doing something like not drying completely after showering, or your clothes aren't totally dry out of the dryer. make 100% sure you're good for wet skin and clothes, and if it doesn't clear up in two weeks of good attention to that, then you might consider seeing a doctor. It's too vague a symptom to diagnose over the internet, and all your online sources will be like "it's cancer lol" or "you dun space AIDs lel".

you might consider buying unscented or hypoallergenic soap. Personally I've found that tough "deep cleaning" soaps and shampoings give me dandruff and ichy bumps, but they go away if I use unscented products.

tl;dr
you're probably fine, most of these problems are cause by wet clothes, not drying off after bathing, or by harsh detergents and allergens in soaps.

>herpes virus
Uh no dipshit it's chickenpocks virus

Shingles also tend to be in a line as they follow your nerve bands. I can see some of your nodules in a line. Still. even if it is shingles, go the doctor, get tested. they'll get you on some anti virals. It is important you get on these antivirals ASAP.

which is also herpes, dipshit.

Chicken pox is part of the herpes family too you fucking autist.

it is indeed part of the herpes virus family, not quite the herpes we all know and loath tho

you sir are a retard, go to web MD

Fckn dummy missed his brain

Not how herpes work dumb fuck lol

doesn't look very serious

bug bites, eczema, crabs, allergic reaction.
Try benadryl and Neosporin

Does it itch or hurt?

neither...

these are the other ones

The worst thing you can do is pop them they may get infected.

Why do I see that a lot? The post you replied to is crossed out. I know it's from a post that doesn't exist.

you cant pop them, already tried

it's a ringworm. if you let it circle your dick, it will eventually eat the dick off.

looks like herp

if that's your dick, which if it is, i'm sorry user, that thing is tiny, but also, those little bumps are the worms under the skin...looks like it's eating yoru dick from the inside out. i'd go to a doc asap.

OP do they itch or burn??

Uh oh from this pic they're going to be on your butthole op. That sucks

Being very serious OP. That's straight up herpes. It sucks now, but you can live with it.

sometimes they itch, but not always

startin to believe it bro :(

anal herp, my heart bleeds for OP

Rip in piece op std free bootyhole

So young damn shame