Sorry, but youre not worthy of his creamy logs

You're not going to get any viral marketing here, faggot

Viral isn't the goal, kiddo.

This thread again?
man you guys ran out of ideas.

We tracked down animaterr man and killed that fuck
that's why he hasnt uploaded in like 2 months
HAHAHA get fucked logtwats

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

He's probably just taking a break GTFO piss virgin

Reminder that logless is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible sageing skills and zero friends. He smells like dani's piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of proud, great logposters. He will die alone in a pile of mehmet's jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Logs go in all throats.

C'mon,bring the movielogs

>IN A LOG THREAD

QUADS LOGGED, THROAT CLOGGED

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over

Clogging throat

I love that log image.

>>here is the background on this so-called 'meme'
=============
It's the same MENTALLY ILL person spamming it all day long.
He's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so he's not exactly a newfag, but he's not an oldfag either.
He fell in love with this guy Dahvie from some no-name band,
but since he's in his 40s, he can't go to his concerts without looking like a dirty old man,
so he dreams.
He grew obsessed with this musician, but it wasn't till the musician changed his name that,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks this guy talks to him telepathically.
At first, his fantasies of this guy involved plain vanilla gay sex (sitting on a fat dick),
but then his fantasy metastasized into smelling his dick,
then licking his ass,
and finally, it deranged into eating his shit.
He shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
He's like those small-dicked guys: he gets off on humiliation.
He was posting nonstop for 12 hours a day, eventually losing his job.
But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads.
He believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his 'meme'
Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his 'meme'
Some are COPROPHLIES like him, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'meme'
But make no mistake, this guy is MENTALLY ILL,
and nothing you can say will dissuade him.
It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
and even if you had cameras, devices,
and all kinds of proof, the crazy person would look at you,
and accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
So with this HOMOSEXUAL COPROPHILE:
You can point out his mental illness, but it won't dissuade him.
He will keep doing it till he either gets hauled off to the funny farm,
Or he kills himself.
Kinda sad, really.

Can someone please post "The Creamiest Catch".

Quads logged
Entire internet clogged.

These threads usually make my blood boil for how fucking annoying it is but that fucking thread topic was funny as shit. well time to hide the thread

Stay and enjoy yourself.

Your complaint has been logged

Yes I would recommend. And 15th you can light me up.

>Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Oh look. THIS thread again.

Fuck off newfag.

My gf left her pc logged on and I found this pic in her images. Am I fucked?

No, you are blessed.

Andy feeding the five thousand, with 5 Logs and 2 pisses.

i love log threads, better than blacked/trump shilling.

dump

join the official log minecraft server
ip: thicctits.aternos.me

I had some of these cards and school folders

Fuck off Onision you fucking loser

uk fag?

>mfw I've been creating log images and logposting for over a year and I've actually never heard Andy Sixx's music.

guise i wanna convert to loggisim , how ?

Me to.

it's generic edgy/emo 2009-10 music

youtube.com/watch?v=gFDCHdKbKBY

You must suck the log until the throat is clogged