If Tyson and Ali both fought each other during their primes there is no doubt that Tyson would absolutely destroy him...

If Tyson and Ali both fought each other during their primes there is no doubt that Tyson would absolutely destroy him. Ali couldn't even beat Foreman without using muh rope a dope

Tyson has even said Ali would beat him.
Ali has the reach. He would dance around Tyson and win by points.
If Tyson managed to trap him Tyson would lay Ali out.
It would be a good fight.

Joe Louis would have beaten them both.

Prime Riddick Bowe would have beaten all three.

Tyson was just being humble. Even at his worst, he always had a shit ton of respect for the great boxers of the past.

I think prime Tyson would stop Ali.

>b-but Tyson is the result of a weak era!
Because he heemed the shit out of everyone, so he never had a great rival like Ali did.

Literally who did he ever beat?

Chumps & tomato cans.

I have never seen anyone as dominant in boxing as prime Tyson. Making it out of the first round was a huge accomplishment.

He fought and destroyed every heavyweight in the 80's. He beat former champions, olympic medalists, guys with great records, great fighters. Look at the accomplishments of guys Tyson crushed. But they are just footnotes because Tyson ran through them.

Ali had great rivals because he lost fights and then usually won in the rematches. He went to jail for the Vietnam shit and Foreman took over. Tyson didn't have that, no heavyweight got to be great in the 80's besides Tyson.

Evander made him look a fool.

Can not be unseen.

Prime Foreman murders prime Tyson. Prime Foreman lost to old Ali. Frazier vs Tyson would be a match up or Tyson vs Shavers.

Mayweather would fucking school both. How could they win if they can't get anywhere near him?

Then why did he duck Winky?

That was after Tyson went to jail, way past his prime. And Evander was on more juice than a WWE wrestler.

I love Tyson to death but he fought in a weak era and destroyed a lot of cans. When some good heavyweights finally did appear he was near the end of his career and irrelevant.

Ali fought in the 70s when the heavyweight division was stacked.

You realize Ali fought Prime Holmes in the early stage of Parkinson & fared better?

>Ali couldn't even beat Foreman without using muh rope a dope

Ali was past his prime when he fought Foreman.

>Ali couldn't even beat Foreman without using muh rope a dope
Then why was he ahead on the scorecards...

I WANT HOLMES

I still play that game OP.

It's fun as fuck.

To not get killed?

Was just thinking the other day how sad it is the FN series seems to be dead.

Watch Tyson vs James tillis

Ali would beat Tyson

Different eras. Ali only used uppers, no steroids. Tyson was roided like the world had never seen before. Ali would literally instantly die.

I agree, Tyson even went to WWE and made the prestigious WWE hall of fame. The man truly transcends sports.

True, but if we're comparing eras, then either:

1. Ali would have been on roids too

Or

2. Tyson wouldn't have been on roids.

Either way, Prime Ali wins. That man wa untouchable at his peak, it took the entire US governmeny to bring him down.

I don't know about that user. Prime Tyson could throw hands with the best of them and in my opinion would have made Ali shake worse than Parkinson's.

Didn't Ali get his dementia from all the blows to the head he suffered?

I think Ali would lose for sure.

It was Parkinson's but yes his rope a dope style eventually led to his condition. Ali would get you in the 12th but Tyson just went out and handled business in 2minutes and hit the bar an hour later.

>Mayweather vs heavyweights

Ali was a little past his prime when he fought Foreman though. Cassius Clay before the suspension was prime Ali.