Bandcamp Thread

Didn’t see one. Please, REC, GIVE FEEDBACK, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

bluehole.bandcamp.com
m.youtube.com/channel/UCXqsf671yrjEXUHJDKZ5snA
mobile.twitter.com/BlueHole6
divideandconquermusic.com/indie-music-album-reviews/blue-hole-neon-clouds
rateyourmusic.com/artist/blue-hole
ddx-10.bandcamp.com
fort-ord.bandcamp.com/releases
heavymeddle.bandcamp.com/album/heavy-weather
starsonabedroomwall.bandcamp.com/album/my-time
umenem.bandcamp.com/releases
dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride
soundcloud.com/daveroland
freehorse.bandcamp.com/
scrugley.bandcamp.com/album/scars-as-souvenirs
twofive.bandcamp.com/album/stop
fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases
sludge-fucker.bandcamp.com/album/sounds-of-terror-2
slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/desert-shifter
asbestosleadasbestos.bandcamp.com/album/death-is-imminent
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/releases
cracklung.bandcamp.com/
re-vised.bandcamp.com/album/first-five-songs
youtube.com/watch?v=EgsjDdCn0yI
subaquaticrecords.com/album/i-am-very-afraid
subaquaticrecords.com/album/peaceful-night-2
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
custardsquare.bandcamp.com/
eriksmidizone.bandcamp.com/album/buyers-market
tarvotur.bandcamp.com/album/the-uncreated
wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/
wsc-music.tumblr.com/scores
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj
gadflies.bandcamp.com/releases
yamir.bandcamp.com/
badearthmother.bandcamp.com/album/secret-hearts
rednevada.bandcamp.com/album/lost-in-transit
rednevada.bandcamp.com/album/constant
rcandalllark.bandcamp.com/album/fantastic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neon Clouds

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>I Sing Now
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To
>Also Music To Bake In The Sun To
>Basically Music For Every Season But Spring
>Fuck Spring

NEW ALBUM COMING TOMORROW

Watch my bullshit low budget music videos on my YouTube channel here:
m.youtube.com/channel/UCXqsf671yrjEXUHJDKZ5snA

Watch me occasionally post Rest In Peace messages to dead celebrities and retweet stupid shit here: mobile.twitter.com/BlueHole6

Here's a review of my trash album!:
divideandconquermusic.com/indie-music-album-reviews/blue-hole-neon-clouds

Here’s my RYM page. Rate my stuff:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/blue-hole

SOMEONE VOTE YES ON MY RYM PAGE SO THEY’LL FUCKING VERIFY IT thanks

SPV LABORATORIES
ddx-10.bandcamp.com
>Noise, Algorithmic, Academic
>Generalized Bessel Functions and Algebraic Bifurcation Curves

All of my music is directly inspired by mathematics that I work on. I am selling CDs of t-Projection for $5 apiece with free shipping.

Also question of the thread: how is your love life right now?

fort-ord.bandcamp.com/releases

heavymeddle.bandcamp.com/album/heavy-weather

new release of throw aways

>beats
>plunderphonic shit
>old & new material

wild as fuck i'm lettin multi channel analysis roll
what sorta equip do you use?

starsonabedroomwall.bandcamp.com/album/my-time
>lo-fi
>folk
>acoustic

umenem.bandcamp.com/releases

>downtempo, chill, side project

Thanks for listening!

Aw yeah I heard this previously and loved it. It reminds me a lot of Slowdive.

This is really cool and chill. Really good production but the drum on the first track feels a bit too much like a click track though.

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

>synthpop, ambient, soundtrack

soundcloud.com/daveroland

I've got a new cable on the way so I can record in better quality, so till then I'll just work on the tracks I have and save making more for later. I'm still looking for someone to help with lyrics but if need be, I'll try again myself despite being novice at it.

Interestingly enough I actually heard slowdive AFTER I made this album, and got mad because they had a song called Souvlaki Space Station.

I’ve been meaning to ask you, what kind of synths do you use?

I think we've all been there user. Some of my earlier stuff was compared to R Stevie Moore who I'd never heard of.

Almost exclusively a MicroKorg and some cheap learner piano (though not as often now). My whole Last Ride album was made entirely with the MicroKorg too. It's honestly an amazing synth!

freehorse.bandcamp.com/

>lo fi, vaporwave, acoustic, folk, ambient, weird

scrugley.bandcamp.com/album/scars-as-souvenirs

>piano with drums wtf
>kind of a failed experiment
>some folk vibes
>unfinished, I wish someone could add vocals

reccing

don't have time to respond to this in detail, but I use MATLAB for everything; I program my own noises

twofive.bandcamp.com/album/stop

>just general trash

i really like this, keep up the good work!
Really good
also really good
nice and chill, i like it
pretty good
nice

Bumpppp lots of live synth jamming edited carefully into compositions, needs a mastering, may do it myself may just pay an engineer. Working on this awhile now, feels good to have it out of my system.

fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases

>alternative

Will check out others and leave feedback later

I like False Nostalgia a lot. Fine record, but i wish every Shoegaze/psych/noise pop artist would use reverb and delay in more interesting ways.
FUCKaa . I'm going to listen to all your shit at work. Reflection is dangerous and they need to get you in on that metroid prime 4 ost. My love life is nonexistent rn because i keep forgetting that i don't have one, why wyd?
7 dollars? really? You sound like dark galen tipton. What synth you using on Too Tired to be Clever? You're really low fm synth timbres are hot, is it FM8?
You should include a updated version of Yesterday on your next big release. I like parts of your other tracks but the delay and stutter on that one is really good. Which release of your's is your favorite?
How many languages is this? Guitar in Floresta 3 is fantastic. I like how sparse the instrumentation is, but i want more like Drowning (Pt.1)
None of these tracks are too long and that really refreshing considering
>downtempo, chill, side project
Your drums are just a little too similar. gold air had me just, zoning.
what's the movie about? great job for one session damn, but really tame. that might not be your fault though.
oh man i love this already. This get me hyped to get my ass beat by those whom ive betrayed.
>acid, horror, cheesy, swamp, Jason X
sludge-fucker.bandcamp.com/album/sounds-of-terror-2

>You should include a etc

thanks mane - the tracks in yesterday are pre-Tezeta material, so if you enjoyed them, I'd say scope that one. Also I'd have to say Tezeta as well for favorite right now.

this album you got here is pretty strange

nodestar.bandcamp.com
>Vancouver, Canada
>Electronic Drone
>Produced entirely in MATLAB

I've got some new ideas kicking around involving IR convolution of procedurally generated drones and such. Expect new music within the next 6 months.

Good to see you're still making stuff SPV. How the fuck can I get one of your CDs???

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/desert-shifter

>rock
>electronic
>sound collages

Made an album about abuse, power, and fear using songs, obscure youtube videos, and tape loops recorded onto a 4 track tape recorder.

That panning on this is sick. Your composition's good, but it'd be nice if there were more layers
Your use and manipulation of samples is quite tasteful. However, you could use some more variety to make each song stand out more. BTW what did you record this with?
The flute samples in In dreams sound great and flows with the rest of the song well. Your beats are nice, but you could try out different time signatures or drum sounds for more variety.
I like your piano work; it moves the song forward in a non cliched way. I think Scars as Souvenirs would really benefit from a cleaner mix.

>How the fuck can I get one of your CDs???
Nevermind, of course it was on Bandcamp. Just ordered one.

$7 was the default on bandcamp, I'm new to this. Just made it free, not interested in money. I use a korg monotribe!

In terms of variety, what would immediately come to mind? I did do this project only using a couple tapes from a jam session I had, so I avoided using outside material exept for a few live bass and drum parts. I have another project I'm working on right now, up for some experimenting haha

asbestosleadasbestos.bandcamp.com/album/death-is-imminent

>Electronic, Lo-Fi psych on sixth track, Drum Machines, Industrial/Noisy at times

letting people listen to this before it gets officially released / put on streaming services next month, hope you enjoy it, my friend does vocals on a couple tracks as well

Rec
i was listening to this earlier tonight and I’m finishing it now and it’s quite interesting. all the synth sounds sounded wild and the first track kind of reminds me of some of the residents’ sound from duck stab. the production on this is quite vibrant and the mix sounds great as well. Might download this

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/releases
>Indie
>Emo
>Math Rock

cracklung.bandcamp.com/
dipshit metalpunk

i overdosed in baltimore when we toured
was fucking tight

>Academic
We get it dude. You go to uni and probably study maths or CS. We are proud

Random noises

This has something going for it. But it's boring kinda.

Needs better production. You also should practice singing.

You will die a virgin.

Matlab is not a music production suite and it shows. That's just the most boring shit ever.

>freehorse.bandcamp.com/
There's something very poetic about you playing guitar over a hurricane harvey report. Good playing too.
damn dude, that's some pretty severe riffage, and I do not say that very often. What did you od on? Do you every play in chicago?

catchy, with very good instrumentation. Production is on point too.

there's a really interesting chord progression in part 4, it took me several repetitions for me to realize this. interesting style. So upbeat.
this is hot as fuck! I like when you had constant bass but sparse snare.

it's got that sufjan stevens/elliot smith/nick drake sound. dope

re-vised.bandcamp.com/album/first-five-songs
>bipolar rage
>alternative/post-punk

also check out this music video I did not too long ago youtube.com/watch?v=EgsjDdCn0yI

I just saw Q-pup post these, these are absolutely top-tier

subaquaticrecords.com/album/i-am-very-afraid
subaquaticrecords.com/album/peaceful-night-2
>tape fuckery
>indie rock
>noise folk
Reminds me of the Goslings and Even Oxen

My stuff:

1-34-1.bandcamp.com/
>collab with Underscore
>ambient noise
>psychedelic drone
>tribal sounds
>musique concréte
>field recordings

varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
>Psychedelic Noise
>Lush Ambient
>Drone Metal
>Industrial
>featuring Epiglottis on piano
Handmade CDs are available
For the fans of The Goslings, Ramleh, Merzbow, Les Rallizes Dénudés

New album out bois

custardsquare.bandcamp.com/

Electronic hazy ethereal and glitch noise tracks

eriksmidizone.bandcamp.com/album/buyers-market

>smooth corporate easy listening general MIDI-core

tarvotur.bandcamp.com/album/the-uncreated

>Metal (not really sure what else to call it)

Also out on Spotify

Big thanks to everyone listening to my stuff, I have lots more material on the way... eventually. I'll try to respond to all of your material in later threads.

alright so in the case of multi-channel analysis of naive doppler simulation, I wrote code to simulate a moving sound source in 3 dimensions where the left headphone occupies the point (-5,0,0) and the right headphone occupies (5,0,0). Each track represents a different kind of sound source path, and it's pretty self evident what I'm referring to. What makes it "naive" though is that I wrote the code to run quickly but not necessarily to be physically accurate. I'm not going to explain exactly what is happening, but the result is a lot of high pitch residual sounds that you can hear especially in MICROTONES. Also if the source is moving close to the speed of sound the simulation breaks down somewhat.

I have used a sort of doppler effect simulator in my previous works as well:
- "Least Common (Demo)" from Supercavitation is basically the first half of VIBRATION but the source is vibrating in 7 dimensional space
- "Outer Limit" from Nonholomorphic is also a VIBRATION script, but I let the amplitude grow exponentially past what MATLAB can count to so that's why nothing much is going on after the first few seconds
- "Corridor" from t-Projection is a BROWNIAN script
- The beginnings of "Loop Group" and "Autoconvolution" are short REFLECTION scripts

yeah I was happy with how REFLECTION turned out, especially the middle third. The SPV Laboratories series don't require a whole lot of active participation to listen to so I'd recommend doing work to those, that's what I do. Also I'm married, just curious what everyone here is doing. Keep doing you tho bro don't feel like you need someone else to complete you.

Woah never expected to see you again! Looks like you already figured it out I'll throw in something extra when I ship it out. Can't wait to hear what you make next

continued true dude, I don't do basically any layering and focus on individual sounds. In my future releases I'm planning on addressing that

I have a PhD in math thank you for being proud. Also MATLAB is 100% viable for making music don't be a nit also have you ever listened to drone before

Yes I have listened to drone before. Good drone that is. :) And no, matlab is not 100% capable of making music. How fucking deluded are you? The only people using it are spergs who think their boring experimentation is worth listening to. Go take your PhD and do something productive instead of wasting your time on this shit.

wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/

> art-rock, baroque-pop, soundtrack, indietronica, ambient-rock, instrumental, Italy

Name your price
enter zero or more!

I’m in the process of transcribing my old and new tracks!
wsc-music.tumblr.com/scores

rex

My man, that sounds a lot like half-assed lolrandom image-to-audio audacity garbage with maybe a couple envelope filters over it. Actually it sounds a lot like the shitpost music you can hear in "Sup Forums makes an album" threads. Nonsensical dynamics, very uncatchy, clumsy melodies that go nowhere, grating "ambient" sound textures that aren't put to good use, warped samples that even the most shameless vaporwave producers wouldn't feature on their releases without at least propping them up with a cool concept/theme/gimmick, let alone asking people to pay money for it. Even by harsh noise standards it's underwhelming because the songs are super short. The most salvageable parts of what I've listened to could MAYBE be used as intros or background noises on a space-themed prog rock song, but a whole album of just those noises is a chore to listen to. Very underwhelming.

If that's what computer-generated music has to offer, I'm afraid that the whole thing might just be a dumb gimmick. At least that's what you're making it sound like. If anything you're making a strong case for rockism/poptimism because if you just so much as added a basic poom-tchac beat to most of your tracks and sequenced them into bars, they would be twice more interesting to listen to.

heroin (it was bmore, what the hell else would it have been lol) and nah, never played chicago. I've heard from people who've come through my house to play that house stuff always gets shut down there

>they would be twice more interesting to listen to.
maybe to your pleb ass ears

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj
>Epic
>Ambient

nigger they're not even outlandish. You're directly implying that babby's first drone is patrician.

Think hard and long about what patricianhood entails.

>cracklung.bandcamp.com/
First i thought this was a joke.
After listening to your songs and the language used it dawned that your are an idiot.

>alright so in the case etc
dog, that is piff - true experimental music. hella props. Not many going towards sound experiments in the style that you are.

>This has something going for it etc
thanks for the truth, it is all throwaways after all. Moreso released for my own completion. I'd guess it's a true fan pandering release, if I have any.

>The flute samples etc

thank you for the critical feedback mane, these are all throwaways so I knew in releasing them I'd receive these comments (and rightfully so).
btw dope collage game, everything has a mutual atmosphere. bless the 4 track

gadflies.bandcamp.com/releases

Virulent independent rap from Auburn Washington, the first cohesive album from the a couple of misanthropes who aren't playing along with the current media zeitgeist.

We know it isn't perfect, we know it isn't "accessible" to all audiences, we know it's different from anything you've listened to.

Open to all criticism, we regard Sup Forums as one of the only bastions for free speech as well as honesty.

havent been able to promote my new ep because of hurricane... so i'll make a quick post

yamir.bandcamp.com/
>i used to make ambient/post rock music (check my albums)
>now i make dumb electronic stuff
>latest ep, POR Q T VAS, is a footworky, uk bass-inspired seven minute EP. all money i make from it i will spend on supplies for my fellow puertorricans

recs

oh my god i didnt see this post

>the first cohesive album from the a couple of misanthropes who aren't playing along with the current media zeitgeist.
hahahahahahahhaaahha

>we regard Sup Forums as one of the only bastions for free speech as well as honesty.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

i really, really hope your music lives up to these two incredible statements

dude there is a mistake in the first 7 seconds in this album

badearthmother.bandcamp.com/album/secret-hearts

>electronic
>jazz
>house

You could use some different synth textures or more diverse samples for variety. However, what you have already works great.
>there's a really interesting chord progression in part 4, it took me several repetitions for me to realize this
Thanks man! I stumbled upon it on accident when jamming with another band.

>thank you for the critical feedback mane, these are all throwaways so I knew in releasing them I'd receive these comments (and rightfully so).
btw dope collage game, everything has a mutual atmosphere. bless the 4 track
No problem. It took me forever to arrange everything to make it consistent. The 4 track is great, apart from maintenance.

Thanks for the feedback! This was a bit of a concept album, all the sampling was done live with tape, I used the same tape the whole session so there are similar sounds throughout. I wanted it to be a coheasive piece

>IDM
>Free
>Ambient
>Drone
>Shoegaze

rednevada.bandcamp.com/album/lost-in-transit

rednevada.bandcamp.com/album/constant

rcandalllark.bandcamp.com/album/fantastic
Folk, cowboy-country-esque, indie
I don't know how else to describe it. I would love for someone to rate it or critique the album or at least check it out

What do you mean

> first song that plays in "crunching leaves"
>choked note
>obvious mistake
its like having a typo on the first page of your novel

wha?