Ingolstadt - Leverkusen
Mönchengladbach - Augsburg
Saturday 18:30
Hertha - Leipzig
Sunday 15:30
Hamburg - Mainz
Sunday 17:30
Freiburg - Schalke

Nourie, when asked about chances of European football for Bremen: "I have nothing against the word Europe. I'm not the AFD."

saged

Post feet

but user that logo is from the austrian bundes

what a tryhard

based nouri blowing out the nazis

how is the game so far?

>it's a "boring person without any knowledge outside of football comments on international political problems to appear in the news" episode
*sigh* so true :(

>it's an establishment backs up the establishment episode

>it's an user gets triggered by someone with a different opinion episode

ugh going to be awfully boring second legs, huh?

>it's an user is projecting episode

Dolberg tonight: One goal
Mbappé tonight: No goal

good

>this cucked

*posts photoshopped picture of Dolberg in a Bayern shirt*
Looking good

do you want me to photoshop that

BILD: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has met PSG's sporting director Patrick Kluivert, with an agreement with the French side imminent.

Aubameyang would earn around €14m a year at PSG. Any deal would be announced after Dortmund's #DFBPokal final vs Frankfurt.

Yes

>the austrian Bundesliga
jej

I think he has a long contract left though so what's he gonna do

hey, where's the germanbro who promised us that he would post his girl's feet in high heels?

I feel like Zorc/Watzke is going to sell him for ~40mil, pretend that it was a smart business decision but invest the money in some incosistent talent or some subpar literally who striker.

Probably. They are gonna use the money to buy some shitty meme striker and Anthony Modeste, basically Immobile/Ramos 2.0

dunno if this works for you

Very good. Thank you.

Dortmund should liberate Viktor Fischer from his English hell and give him his final chance.
Boro probably don't want someone like him in the Championship so hopefully he can be had cheaply.

maybe this is better

Both are great

Uhm excuse me honey, but the guy in your picture is not Ödegaard. It would be much appreciated if you could change it. Thanks.

hmmmm pretty sure its that oede kid

yeah whatever bitch....

Woah

that was very rude and uncalled for.

*attacks you*

ugh

good night

yeah, good night