German people, worth keeping?

Are German bloodlines worth keeping at this point? It's fairly obvious you're too weak to protect yourselves and your children will be jailed if they even used words in their self defense.

You have 2 options:

1) Come to America and live in relative peace/harmony

2) Give Germany to the migrants and beg forgiveness for living in their homes

The choice is yours..."aryans", just keep in mind: men like this are actively swarming into your country and will remove you by force is you refuse to leave their homes.

youtu.be/0DXmvtAqCb4 [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OY_58aCNrhw
youtube.com/watch?v=OiBBFM60RiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for replies.

>the entire country has been built up to make sure germany will never be free or prosperous again since 70 years ago
>you're just too weak
Everybody's fucking brainwashed over there. They don't got guns, and they aren't legally given the right to defend themselves.

It's fucked.

>1) Come to America and live in relative peace/harmony

Ah, it's not like you guys are in a much better situation at the moment.
And the number of uncucked Germans is just too small to make much of a difference if all of them would come to the (huge) US.

>that faggot
>fast

youtube.com/watch?v=OY_58aCNrhw

Exactly they should just come here.

Yes. Only third of Germans though. Same with Russians but for different reasons.

According to Guinness Book of World Records, yes...the fastest.

Not clicking that link Deiter.

We have enough of you, stay there.

Per capita, we're WAY better off, better jobs, better everything...even food.

Pork sausages are still legal street foods here.

Old Germans and new Germans can live side by side, idiot!

sure, if they say it

>select all burgers

I wasn't aware we were considering Somalia Germany now.

I rerally don't mean what you mean by side by side ....
Do you mean, that every "old German" has to pay for the welfarebenefits of at least one "new German"?
If so, than I'm afraid, that this is possibly happening in the near future.

Everything else could be a real strech tbqh ... so I really don't think that this is possible ...

>Are German bloodlines worth keeping at this point? It's fairly obvious you're too weak to protect yourselves and your children will be jailed if they even used words in their self defense.

I usually like most burgerbros here but sometimes it's dumb shit like that makes me reconsider my feelings about you. even though the cuckoldry is real and the migrant crisis absolutely insane and degenerate,
you simply have no right to decide whether an ethnic origin is "worth keeping" or not. just so you understand. besides, a big chunk of white americans have german origin, so you should pray for our well-being, if anything.

I don't care about your opinions if my country, plenty of lunatics here with guns to protect themselves if they're pussies. What are YOUR people doing to protect yourselves? How many women need to be raped Austrian bro? 1,000,000? 10,000,000?

How many Germans does that Turk rape in your fetish hentai?

>I don't care about your opinions if my country

okay. so don't ever ask me or them to care about what you think.

Stay strong Austria Bro, we will ship the cucks to canada and Make America Great Again in 2017. Pls forgive my autistic American brother. Also I am very sorry for your close election loss this month. Lots of love from Donald Trump's America!
>praise kek!

I'm not asking you to care, I'm asking you what you plan on doing about your current migrant situation and why you don't bow out pre-game and go somewhere safe.

That's about it really.

Quints confirm that Austria ruins everything.

>Implying it's easy to immigrate to America.
>implying a 60% white country is an upgrade

No one is helping them now, or in the future on their continent. It just won't happen. Your delusional ideas that any future American president is going to help Europeans is ridiculous at best.

He can either leave now or watch his children be slaughtered emotionally and physically by his African peers on a daily basis.

I'd abandon ship if I was in his situation.

60% of 350,000,000 = a lot more whites than in Austria or Russia.

You're Eurasian, doesn't even qualify as white.

>I'd abandon ship if I was in his situation.
Loyalty to country is dying I see.

what do you think where the word hamburger comes from? you burgers with your shitty threads and weak bantz are the worst

United States of America says hi

>c-come here and fix our shitty demographics
>y-you cucks

>constantly tell us how evil we are and were
>refugees welcome
>N-NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU ONLY KNOW ETREMES
>fuck off muzzies
>Afd on the rise
>NO GERMAN NATIONALISM FUCKING HITLER IS BACK
Yeah I wonder why that is OP

>that machinegun hands roided out faggot jewtube video
Dude you gotta be kidding me. IQ is the number one thing that creates a survival instinct that functions as a hive mind that is truely deadly. That means 65IQ inbreeds will NEVER properly compete in war. Lookup why arabs lose wars.

Yes. Every old German has to pay for one new German. It's simple.

Not all of us kind sir. Austin, Texas welcomes the German white man. Lookup Fredricksburg Texas.
Gas the kikes (and sandkikes)

More but spread across a much larger area, and have to share your living space with subhumans in a higher ratio that Eurocucks.

America is failing.

Odds are pretty good you are part native or nigger. Shouldn't throw stones untermench.

Rouladen is pretty fucking good though, i'll give them that

Pic is missing Rotkraut ("red cabbage"?) and Apfelmus ("apple sauce"?) tho.

Maybe I should move to the US and open a German restaurant.
I'd serve Rheinisches Sauerkraut then, Rippchen mit Kraut, Rouladen mit Knödeln, Himmel und Ääd, Currywurst, süße Knödel, Grüne Spoße, Sauerbraten, Elsässer Flammkuchen (THIS IS GERMAN SOIL! FUCK YOU FRENCH! :P) and of course Schnitzel!

In the background I'd always play German music and everything that sounds very German:
youtube.com/watch?v=OiBBFM60RiM

I just need a name for it...
Should sound very German, of course.

"Hänsel und Gretel"
Zum lustigen Bembl
Zur lustigen Witwe

Anyways. Whatever.

>german bloodlines
Maybe if they were actually germans, and not slavic rape babies. All the good (brave, intelligent, etc) died or defected to the U.S. after ww2, and the ones who came here were either jewish or ruined their bloodline by choice. To answer your question, not really. If they manage to fix their own probles, kudos to them, but until then fuck em, they are being burnt by the very flames they sought to control

Fuck that, Germans fucked up their own country, we don't want them here. They'll just vote for MORE muslims and niggers. Let them stew in their own juices. They made their situation, they must either solve the problem, or BE solved by the problem. Their choice.