New Celeb Thread

Gay 4 pay?

I just met you, and this is crazy.

My ice cream sandwich, is mighty tasty

:3

thats a man.

Cute waifu :333

>bobs head
Where’s the guy who said he just killed a raccoon?

I miss that one Gal user :(

so hot im cumming

What about this one?

CUTE

All that jelly but no toast :3

Are you that guitar bro Gal user???

Ok, this is ABSOLUTE fucking bullshit. I went to see Cars in the theater yesterday, and when Lightning McQueen got HOT with Sally in Radiator Springs, my boner engaged. When Lightning McQueen said "Ka-Chow!", I couldn't help it!!! I closed my eyes, and I TORE my dick to shreds, using whip like motions and pulled with great force. That was one of the best nuts I ever had, just thinking about it now gets me riled up. Thing is, I nutted all over the kid sitting right next to me, and his mom got all pissed at me, screaming at me for jacking off on her son. I told that bitch to shut the fuck up, and that jacking off is a natural, artistic, and beautiful process. You should BE HAPPY that my semen is all over your son, maybe he can learn a lesson or two about the culture and art of jacking off. HOWEVER, the movie theater managers didn't agree with me. They KICKED ME OUT of the movie theater, and I didn't even finish watching the Cars movie. Not only THAT, but they made me clean up my semen after it already dried out and solidified on the seats. THATS TORTURE!! Do you know how hard it is to clean semen after its dried out? You CLEAN semen after its FRESH out of your cock, not an hour after you fucking nutted. This is a fucking OUTRAGE. Do you really expect me to not whip out my cock and jack off when i see a HOT sex scene in a movie? Either don't ban sex scenes in movies, or LET ME jack off in your theater, assholes.

I'm sorry to interrupt but I would like to take this time to talk about my diarrhea. I had the worst diarrhea of my life a few months ago after eating at Applebee's. I got sick while I was in the mall and it hit very suddenly. The closest toilet was in Sears so I waddled as fast as I could to get to the bathroom before a river of brown erupted from my butt. Alas I discovered that the only bathroom in Sears was on the second floor, so after futilely searching I had to make for the escalator. I could feel the butt-volcano about to erupt, I was frantic. I thought OK, almost there, I can make it, and then I learned that the bathroom was all the way on the far side of the store from the escalator! This was bad, really bad. I had my sphincter clenched as tight as I could but I knew I had only seconds left and the bathroom was about half a minute away. If I sprinted I could make it, but if I sprinted I wouldn't be able to properly clench my sphincter. I was stuck. I did the best I could, and I even made it to the bathroom, but before I could get to the stall Mt. Buttuvius erupted in my pants. And it just kept coming. I waddled to the stall with a brown geyser shooting from my bum, got my pants down, and my butt kept spraying like the world's most foul fire hose. It got all over the seat, the toilet, the walls, the floor, there was even some on the ceiling. The CEILING! I had to pant and breathe deeply but the smell was so bad I almost vomited. So there I was, in Sears, my pants a wet, slimy, nasty brown. The only good thing was that there wasn't anybody in there, and all through my struggle, nobody else came in. I did what I had to do. I used two entire rolls of toilet paper to try to clean up, and I had to try to flush my underwear into the toilet. As you can imagine, this didn't work, so the toilet overflowed and spilled fecal juice all over the bathroom. I used a third roll of toilet paper to try to clean up before giving up.

and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and is everywhere like in school and is short and ugly and try to act cool and dont care about being ugly cause there not the best and just watch people and get angry and try to read people ugly way like my short ugly loser father and ugly people losers that smell and try too hard to cheat ugly way and is short and ugly and short and lame and outnumber everybody and people and cheat like a ugly litt le bitch and has no friends and is ugly and watches people ugly way every body eveyrodabodyd sdingrl cdayf and is ugly little bithch and hurt people ugly way when watch people ugly way and try to hurt people ugly way and beb ebter then people ugly way and hold on to people ugly way so they dont look ugly and make you misrrbnle and vthat is why there shit and ugly and god knwwos and iam miserble and thery poop and short and cant do anything and hurt people ugly way and cheat ugly way cause cant do anything and even a short gay poop cant be better then the best people if can cheat the ugly way like ugly people and god knows and thats iw hy the people shit look like a short ugly pile of poop and hes dying of cacner and none of the people miss him cause hes a pizz of poop that hurt people ugly way and try to be better then people ugly way

Yes. Can’t post my guitar because the size limit is gay but this is what I have

You are a psychopath with no empathy in his psyche. Your genes are all wrong.
Now I'm sure you have never talked to a woman while looking into her eyes, or had intimacy without paying for it. You can't communicate with people, you don't "get it". Socially you are worse than a piece of wood. You have no idea about social dynamics, situational awareness and nonverbal communication.
I'm sure your life has passed in chat rooms , video games, forums and other online platforms. You don't know how to communicate with other people or minding their feelings and you never will learn.
You will die alone, at your home, with a video game login screen open, half eaten hot pockets and fast food wrappers littering the floor. Nobody IRL will worry about you for a few days, nobody will care. Someone at work will think of calling you and asking what's up before you get fired ; but he will change his mind after remembering you jokes about his girlfriend having a stillborn baby literally two days after the incident.
You will start rotting long before the neighbours fall the cops.
That's is one possibility, the other is YOU STOP BEING A TWAT and be considerate of other people and apologise to OP and stop acting like life is some game and everybody else are players whose mothers you daily insult.

Oh Hi!!! I missed you!!! :33333333

WARNING
gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread

99% of this thread is the same person

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.
I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.
Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

Suck cawks for Tey Tey :3

Oh wait it's a "Herman Thread"
The main Herman of the celeb thread is a samefagging autistic pedophile NEET beware of his posts, he likes Disney stars (especially underage girls) his posts:
>Francesca Capaldie (ginger girl) 13 years old - 2017
>Emma Roberts
>Emma Watson
>Millie Bobby Brown 13 years old - 2017
>Rowan Blanchard 16 yo - 2017
>Mackenzie Foy 17 yo - 2017 (mostly)
>G Hannelius 18 yo - 2017
>Peyton List 19 yo - 2017
>Dove Cameron 21 yo - 2017
>Victoria Justice a.k.a stutterfag spam
>Taylor Swift (one of them) example, using a celeb as a guise for a gay circle jerk fest
These actresses' ages were all listed conveniently on a simple disney star Google search under "people who like this also search for.."
Ignore his pedo-lewding samefagging it happens a lot.
Please report any rule violations for underage girls and make celeb threads a better place for everyone

wut :/

The negro's form was carefully molded over decades of selective breeding of only the tallest and strongest-boned males who were then fed nutritiously and kept on a strict cardio and weight-lifting diet... by THE WHITE MASTER.

The white man created the strong and tall negroid, of whom you see many a spawn in the 21st century. The negro of the 2010's has tall height, tougher skin, thicker bones, and gains muscle mass easily not because he's a gift from god, but because he's reaping the benefits of the his ancestors' body type created by the white man.

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

M-My m-m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very beautiful w-woman a-and I-I'm a lucky m-man t-to haveh-her...

TAY user

(Nan zi han) Xing dong kuai su xiang na jiang he tuan ji
(Nan zi han) Po huai li xiang na feng bao wu qing
(Nan zi han) Man qiang re xue xiang na ye huo ya jing
Shen chu gui mo xiang na an ye de e meng

Yes! Ive missed you and love you! :33

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Oh wait it’s a Herman thread

Bück dich, befehl ich dir
wende dein Antlitz ab von mir
dein Gesicht ist mir egal
Bück dich

oh boy what a shitshow

Tummy

It’s great to see all of my old friends! :D

why is roberts fag mad tonight?

Cause hes off his fucking meds

yo guys

what are some alternatives to amazon who let you choose the shipping service