Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros
My sister is turning 13 and I need to get something fun for her birthday. I have no clue what to get and I know you guys are creativie as fuck so why not ask.
She like horses, and outdoor activities but she have most of the stuff she needs.

Any ideas?

running shoes nike
its a pretty normie gift

cock. cock in the butt.

Cash

Gave her cash last year, she hasn't spent it yet. I want to get something she'll actually start laughing or get really happy about (something she wouldn't get for her self). I wish she was a gamer like I was, then i would just get her a ps4 or something like that.

Does she like movies? Get her a shirt related to a show or character she watches. Or a onesie pajamas

13 year olds don't like much, they're on that edge of wanting independence, but not having shit. Get her a savings bond or something stupid that's an investment she'll thank you for later

like 20 dollars or a band tee or smth. or just a like.. patterned shirt of some kind that she wont hate in 2 months. smth not commercial nah mean

Actually a good idea, thank you user.

a bullet vibe

Just offered my sister a unicorn pj and pink baskets, she's 13 and never hugged me like that before so I think she liked it. Maybe some ideas for you?

Treat her to a fun day out, go to a zoo or something.

>Get her a savings bond
That is the lamest thing I've ever read on this site

>My sister is turning 13
>She like horses
horse dildo. pretend like it's a joke at first. "keep it and give it to one of your friends as a gag"
>she'll keep it, all right....

I'll stick to my guns, money is money.

Get her a horse dildo

>horse dildo
neigh. she might hurt herself.

If it seems to complicated, make it easy on yourself - just send money. How about tens and twenties?

Nah would never get my sister that!

Is she your older sister?

Dubs say horse dildo.

Make-up (vegan/no animal testing)
leotard, swimsuit, cool clothing, jewelry.

Typical girl toys.

Take her horse back riding

I think she'd like a horse dildo.

You should get her a 12 inch plastic cock for her massive clunge obviously.

Take her on a trail ride. If she already rides then new jodhpurs or riding boots? That shit is expensive though. Maybe riding gloves or crop? Horse riding user here.

>leotard, swimsuit