NOT EVEN OUR TOP SCIENTISTS CAN UNDERSTAND MEME MAGIC

NOT EVEN OUR TOP SCIENTISTS CAN UNDERSTAND MEME MAGIC

Sup Forums WHAT HAVE WE DONE

But can he understand why kids love Cinnamon toast crunch?

>Theoretical physicist

yeah I'm sure this autist who sit on his chair staring at a wall all day cares or knows enough about politics to give an educated answer to that question

>hotwheels thinks that because he's a famous scientist his opinion about politics is relevant.

>science cant explain meme magic

What a time to be alive

If he's so smart why can't he walk

What, I bet you don't want to hear Stephen Hawking's opinions on the best dance clubs or what chinese restaurants make the best foods or which videogames he recommends.

What a retard

4 threads in and I still don't get it. He comes across as ones of those people that would get ass pained by someone who is not a qualified scientist speaking about anything relating to science.

Why do "intellectuals" feel like their opinion on EVERYTHING matters just because they are very intelligent about one subject?

Because he's a great actor and makes people believe he's cripple so he can always ride around in that super cool wheelchair.

>Cant disprove God
>Cant explain meme magic
What the do these guys do all day?

I wanna yank those teeth out

a physicist is more qualified to say anything about this than any "political scientist|" who are hacks and oxymorons

Scientists are just that, scientists. They're not politicians, they're just as retarded as the layman in politics.

Being a top notch astrophysicist doesn't make you an authority in politics. Leave that to the philosophers, sociologists, army generals and political figures.

If Steven Hawking is so smart why is he in a wheelchair?

Are syrup suckers always this retarded?

ohh close to triple 6

>a physicist is more qualified to say anything about this

no he isn't

I wonder, if I have ever seen something which is as horrifying and memishly ridiculous as this picture...

>face hugger magic

You're an idiot, at its most basic level all debate in politics is philosophy which in turn is based in logic and math.

Most mathematicians and physicists understand this, and that's why they'll destroy anyone in a debate if they understand the background and context of the argument.

Political scientist's and philosopher's are dumbed down mathematicians essentially. Politics is literally the liberal arts of philosophy which is the liberal arts of math.

this is the same guy that held a time traveling party LOL!

he will pass away soon.

Nice argument. 10/10
Impressive input.

There's a reason why top scientists are usually autistic, socially inept and reclusive. Being good at one specific subject, be it biology, physics, and so forth, doesn't make your political input any good or relevant.

Burgers are literally as retarded as it comes.

I think his scooter will stop working. I mean he's already a mess why would we give him the sweet release of death

No. Social management, statistical and psychological tendencies of humans in social settings is what politics is about. You need to understand how the system is place works, as well as understand how the subjects approach the system, and how changes can affect the subjects, the system and their relation.

Scientists like physicists don't get a free pass just because they're good in that specific field.

You're uneducated.

found the autist

KEEP YOUR TEETH IN YOUR MOUTH RETARD HAHAHAH WTF ARE YOU EVEN DOING

Let's be honest, what has hawking done besides the big bang shit and black hole radiation? Big bang theory is just following the trail of shit until you find the dog with diarrhea.

To be honest maybe he just got lucky and found a point of view nobody had yet considered?

He was also in that episode of The Simpsons

user, the very definition of "magic" is that science can't explain it.

>inb4 he stops the charade right before he dies and shocks the world

I think they are getting ready to murder him and false flag trumpets to pump up the hillary campaign.

>demagogue who seem to appeal to the lowest common denominator
Is this all what he said? That is a pretty a shallow thought. Many people judged Trump in this way already.
He seem like an awful choice for anybody who has no insight into politics and believes jewish propaganda about nationalism.

Trump in no way appeals to me but I like him. I would vote for him no matter how he articulates because I can see beyond that.

You're a retard, once again; understanding the system as is, is the context and 3 hours of research on any system will give you almost the complete general picture, how people approach the system is also easy to understand, if retards in Sup Forums can even comprehend some of the statistics then some of the smartest people on the planet would bot be hard pressed either but keep begging the question moving the goal posts and asserting Strawman's if it really makes you feel superior.

How do you feel that your Political science degree is a glorified psychology degree and you'll be making minimum wage?

By definition a physicist isn't even necessarily more qualified to speak about other fields of science.

Beware the cult of personality BS user

Super poignant observation desu

What part of "lowest common denominator" does he not understand? Some mathematician.

Because his physics are only theoretical, meme magic is real.

Second post best post

is everyone going to ignore a man blessed by KEK

the only politics this guy cares about is which candidate is more likely to fund a new particle accelerator

If what you said was true, why aren't most people ring-wing fascists?

You people are legit Courtney-from-Kentuchy-tier

he's gone crazy after he lost his higgs' boson bet and get completely trashed at black hole debates. now he is blabbering about politics

If Politics are so easy for anyone to understand, why is the majority of the population idiotic leftists who's ideas are objectively harmful to a nation?

>tfw I understand something Hawking does not.

THE DANKNESS OF THESE MEMES DO NOT COMPUTE, EXECUTING SUDOKU.EXE

Christopher Reeves is my favourite Tollstuhlfahrer

I was thinking exactly this.

Because most people aren't physicists that have spent time getting accurate information on the subjects and thinking on them.
The average person is 100iq and receives tons of faulty information that they don't have the time or inclination to sift through.
Hence my country is between Dems and Reps with Obama presiding.

hey, thanks for the good feels antonio

Then why is Hawking so retarded about Trump?

>bad information
X+2=5 if you've been told X=3. But if it doesn't equal 3 then you're wrong regardless of whether you did the math right.
He has to go on information that's been fed to him, mostly by leftist sources. He's not browsing Sup Forums.
>social influence emotional pandering
Scientists can be somewhat weak and pander to people just to not look bad. This can be deliberate or subconscious.
They're people with high IQ's, not computers.
Look what happened to James Wattson if you need an example of a prominent scientist that said someone ungood and got butchered for it.

He's a one trick pony, only the pony is wheelchair bound and his one trick is being a burden on his family.

>libshits push for far-left faggotry too fast
>reasonable people don't want to
>crazy semi-right wing notable figure appears
>people root for him
>left-wing media attacks him non-stop, further cementing his maverick rep

Wow, wasn't so hard was it? Give me a nobel prize.

So what the fuck is your point? That Physicists are more equipped to judge politics than any one else, but that they're mislead by bad information just as easily?

In a Clinton boardroom meeting
>guys we're running out of ways to attack trump
>we've tried everything but nothing seems to work!
>maybe we should get someone famous to call him out!
>no we've tried that already...
>...
>maybe...
>maybe a scientist!
>they're smart, right?!
>GET STEPHEN HAWKING ON THE PHONE
and thus this article was born

>Who appeals to the lowest common denominator.
He answered his own fucking question.

Haven't used this in a while.

...damn you got BTFO

So according to you who would you rather decide out political leaders
>Educated and intelligent members of society
or
>Every person deserves a vote

You fucking retards claim one day that giving the average person a vote results in retarded liberal SJW policies, but in the same breath you guys can claim that our most intelligent members of society should not decide our politics either.

This is why nobody takes you guys serious in real-life, enjoy the safe space that is Sup Forums while u can.

I don't know where you are pulling that argument out of and I'm not going to read the diarrhea you just wrote

Stephan Hawking is a genius when it comes to physics yes no one denies that. Does being a genius at one thing automatically mean you are as much of a genius in the other? no.

>not qualified

>yet a bunch of credulous morons on a Japanese imageboard for friendless degenerates and pedophiles are

What would qualify Hawkins to speak speak about politics

>Hawkins
wew lad

Being a meme scientist himself should put him in a unique position to understand our meme president.

But no.

And what are your qualifications? Besides being here since last summer after turning 15?

my bad

I asked first

Neither. Society should be run by people with the leadership acumen to run organizations.

>genius

>he wrote some fanfic about black holes and used some math

wew lad, ebin science

theoretical physics is a joke m8

Being a renowned physicists doesn't mean you're an expert on politics. Like a lot of scientists they're interested in whatever means of government can eagerly give them funding.

>Ha, I was almost forced to admit that I have no argument, but I see you made a typo there. Tough luck bud.

>theoretical physicist
"Mo money fo dem science programs...." the occupation
Wow, your life's work is a decent guess on how black holes (probably) function and a fuckton of flat-out incorrect theories. Congratulations. Truly on the forefront of humanity's advancement as a species.

This.

Stephen Hawkins is a mere meme.
He accomplished nothing, besides still being alive despite his condition.

>A high IQ will give you better judgement than a low IQ
>physicists usually have high IQ's
>IQ isn't everything because people can only calculate with information they have, and if their information is wrong, their answer is wrong
>high IQ people can also have other biases that cloud what conclusions they come to
>high IQ people still have vanity and might say things for the purpose of people liking them rather than because they're correct
Was that concise enough for you?

Nice one, man. I bet he's sweatin that ad hominem haarrrd

>IQ isn't everything
It's the "size doesn't matter" for stupid people.

I came here to post this.

Like the high median IQ Ashkenazi Jews....?

stupid nigger him and bill nye should get together and touch dicks

I'm "sweatin'" that you think you know something about rhetoric and debate because you studied and memorized a stickied .jpg.
And stop talking like a nigger. It's not becoming of someone on a board such as this one.

>thinks he's a scientist
>hasn't even built an iPhone
not an argument

He better watch what he says before Paul "funny how" Manafort talks to him.

>smart people can be wrong
wow how shocking!

Stephen Hawking has accomplished basically nothing that any other physics researcher has done, he just got the world's attention because he looks like a fucking freak. His opinion on anything, let alone politics is no more valid than some random Physics department chair at West Wisconsin University.

Wasn't his scientific theory proven wrong?
What authority does he have on anything now?

If you yanks want to kill him, you can.

Check mate Jews

>MEME MAGIC

Stephen Hawking is literally an idiot at anything other than Hawking radiation.

Hawking is a fucking meme physicist because "muh wheelchair so stunning so brave wow" he's done all of dick in physics and there are theoretical physicists like Ed Witten who are so far ahead of him it would make his wheels spin.

Of course he can't, this dude doesn't know normal people or have any idea what society is actually like. He's the epitome of an ivory tower intellectual who doesn't have to live any of the consequences of anything that happens. He's sheltered.

>Lefties love the working class except for three things; everything they say, everything they do, and everything they believe.

>pop science

kek

>I'm a great roofer, so I can also be a good dentist!
>I'm a great soccer player, so I can also be a good musician!
>I'm a great physicist so I can also be a good political expert!

He's a layman on politics like anyone else, and his opinion doesn't matter more than anyone else's

>that tracheotomy
I call it a Hawking Hole

True, but there are overlaps, such as you have to be intelligent to be a scientist and to understand politics deeply.

That being said, the burger who said that Philosophy is liberal maths is completely off. Philosophy concerns itself with theories grounded in reality, while maths is more theoretical practices that can be applied to reality; or to put it simply, philosophy doesn't involve numbers.

Wait, so you're stupid AND have a small dick? Fuck, man, I think I'd rather be a jew. At least I'd have some money.

That's not true, coming up with policy and philosophical arguments does require these logical capabilities you're talking about but politics, influencing irrational people, is an entirely different discipline.