Florida Thread?!

Florida Thread?!

bump. 305/786 girls?

Nothing to offer. Op is desperate faggot.

Isn't it great that we have warm weather unlike those northern normie faggots?

It's great!

I'm both surprised by the size of Miami-Dade and dissappointed that it doesn't also take up the space of Boward and Palm Beach...

Mein nihgger

Took this slut's panties when she was away at work. Cute Asian raised Catholic girl. So innocent looking in person, but her panties reveals that she's a slut wanting to be pounded.

Bumppp

813 reporting in

why is it so fucking cold

904 wanting to see some nease wins

321 present and accounted for

does 727king still hang around these threads?

239 here

850 Gulf b/reeze

where at, I literally just started fucking one that fits that exact description

Callie d?

Dixon? Ive the her tits.

Superior Broward here

Born and raised in Florida, 321 to be exact. I'm trying some white for the first time in Detroit. God damnit it sucks here show me some tits and I'll take some of my passed out gf

321 same here what's up man, what part? CB myself.

May have seen but I’ll take it

Why are all the girls in Boca Raton so fucking hot?

Fuck man I don't know I go to FIT, I don't know florida geography

Any 954 have Racquel G?

Lol it's all good man, if you're at FIT you're in Melbourne. Florida is easy. Just think about the ocean, if you're on the east coast it's to your right, gulf coast to your left. Idk it made sense to me growing up there

321 PB here

PB what's up man

$$$$$. That's the only reason man. Boca fucking sucks, other than the broads. Plus it's close to Miami. It doesn't suck but it's boring to live there lol.

Pls

That makes sense, its just one of those things I'm going to keep forgetting and relearning because its in the back of my mind

Sheit I want to live in Boca. They got a nice mall and stuff

just look up Florida man arrested on google,you'll find tons of great shit

Nah you'll get used to it. It's easy man. Unfortunately you're in a tough area tho if you're ever looking for nightlife. My suggestion is grab a few friends and hit bars in Cocoa Beach. Stay off A1A in Satellite, those cops are ruthless.

You're not missing that much dude. My only experience has been driving through there and the one time I fucked a girl who lived there. Not giving up her name cause I never saw her again but initials are TF if any of you guys are that good I'll admit to it.

user let’s GO

Yeah but the West side of the state sucks anyways. The worse the name can get there the happier I'll be. Fuck Fort Myers, fuck Tampa (Ybor City included), fuck Naples, etc.

cape coral bro here whatsup

While bashing on For Myers, I will say they have some good looking women.

Also no joke for any kids going into college, don't waste your money at FGCU. It's a joke man. Save your money, learn a trade.

Fuck u

Yeah everyone at the school calls it Melboring. I don't mind it since I'm a computer twat, but I wouldn't mind more options.

That said, same with FSU and UCF as well. USF to an extent but if you can survive that boring school you're perfect for the cubicle job it "may" get you.

Oh shit 813 BOIZ

Not the guy who posted that. Name someone else tho, can at least dump some IG's

I hear you man. But people in that area are actually really easy going if you're ever looking to make friends. I went to BCC (go Titans) and eventually UCF, even if you're a shy person there's people you can click with man. To shoot you straight tho, Melbourne fucking blows. The only time I go there is to get steaks from Pettys

What's your degree in? I've had quite a few friends graduate from FIT and their degree didn't exactly give them what the school promised. Exception; JD Martinez

Chillin and grillin, lurking for girls I know irl

Laura 305

Tiffaney 786/305

305/954 checking in....28/m

I hear you. What's good in PB these days man since I moved I feel like I don't even know what it's like anymore