>This ref's hairline

maximum superlative wew

what position is Mandžukić playing?

What a shitty match
I'm gonna read some chinese comics

jewve bought the refs yet again

Time 4 slags

What does this phrase mean

Falcao will be forever the best Colombian player, fuck that shitter who injuried him, i wonder is he is dead by now

Boipucci soon

Marchisio hasn't been the same since the second crippling injury, I'm afraid he can't be relied upon as a regular starter anymore.

Will Real, dare I say it, be able to break down Juve?

the fat man sings again
currently yes

Yay! We are winning!
*goes to the Juventus Online Shop*

how can higuain be so fat?

I've never been more ready for this

Who's this large lass?

>MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE >MEMEBAPEE

THICC

How can he fat

get this skeleton out of here you low test beta faggot and post some real THICC

>Juve choke in CL finals usually
>Juve cuck Real Madrid usually
Two contraindicating memes there

>RealMadridwinslol

>college experience

Americans are beyond saving

kek

do you still have nightmares about HF3?

wew

slags

who /jp/ here?

side effect of the chems he takes to keep his hair

Why is the PL the least technically sophisticated league of all major Euro leagues?

Monaco will equalise. screencap this.

10 coming through lads

Why are you gay?

I really want to die right now

>Ronaldo-sama putting a hat trick past Buffon

will that make him retire?

>Halal Madrid rapes Haram Madrid
>Calciopoli exposes Mbrrapppe

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>muh pacey nogs
>muh kick n' rush

Not like going to Turin with 1:1 will help them much

I reckon my pecs are bigger than her """"tits""""

>will that make him retire?
Probably not, he's only 32

Quality post

absolute madman

dont need to m8

Based Texas

10/10

>No tits
>No waist
Shit

Just Delete this

>1998

Are you ready for a Cuadrado rape in the second half?

last numbers indicate final score

THICC

>el chileANO

>Juve aren't underdogs
I guess Atletico aren't underdogs either.

Please answer lads

>Champions League
>Sky execs

Why can't we EVER qualify for a final? ffs we have so much good players
>inb4 Monaco isn't even French

yeah but i dont want to suck on your nipples

Eliminated them in 4 out of 5 knockout matches in past 30 years, 1998 being the one loss

So we just ain't gonna talk about the dead guy in the other thread

>scoring your goal because you're too fat to catch up to play

SEE U SOON BUFFAO

What a fucking useless match, Real is going to rape the team that goes through.

It's working class gibberish.

webm roulette laaaaaaaaaaaads

It was so much easier when everything was on sky teebeeh

Monaco isn't even French

Explain or link

could be worse you could be atletico

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

Valderrama is the best boy

Higuain is like when Ronaldo got fat but he somehow manages to be good.

is this the official thread

And it was the only final match, my friend. Juve will choke again, sadly.

jesus christ

How'd you think Lampard did it for so many years :^)

Don't worry, if we don't choke this game we're gonna choke the next

except Ronaldo never missed

you'll need to face tsuu in the final. how many times has he punished buffon?

I want a (cute) trap gf REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Spaniards, does anyone in your country actually use "Real" to refer to RM or is it something that only retarded Jose foreigners do?

official fap thread

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THREAD ARE WE USING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Noice