Depending which information you research, you will quickly find there is not simply one flat Earth model or belief

>Depending which information you research, you will quickly find there is not simply one flat Earth model or belief.

All everyone can agree on in the flat Earth community through real science testing, is that Earth is indeed flat. The general mainstream view of flat Earth is that it is a disc in space.

This is not what real flat Earthers believe however.

Most believe space only exists above, and that Earth is surrounded in an ice plane/realm. There may be other Earth ponds or there may not be. Some believe there is a dome/barrier above, some do not.

If you have ever looked up at the stars and planets in the sky with your own equipment, you will quickly come to the realization that NASA's CGI varies wildly to what you see in real life. For example, planets seem to be 'lights in the sky', not landable terra-firma as depicted by NASA.

A key point to flat Earth is that you cannot fly over 100 miles or so up. Every rocket or balloon to have tried, has stopped dead or blown up.

This is why all images of satellites in space, rockets in space, and space stations in space are CGI. Go check google images quickly, try find a real satellite image in space.

Only NASA's rockets seem to pass that 'barrier'. You will notice however that NASA rockets fly horizontal, never straight up after launch. It is claimed that NASA rockets simply fly out of view into restricted waters, and are recovered by NASA and then are faked as successful.

That's why the whole "It's not rocket science" joke came about. It was an inside joke for people in the know that realize rocket science is nonsense. Rockets can not fly over 100 miles up.

There is no evidence of any rocket flying over 100 miles up - only fake CGI. All images of Earth from space are CGI, photoshopped, and are generally created - same as images of space and similar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdH9owF2W74
atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw&list=PLmWeueTF8l82GItQhl7vTP_WM43B4ebNq
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ax_YpQsy88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All NASA has to do to prove globe Earth is have a camera strapped to a rocket, and show it taking off into space without some kind of trick lens showing a fisheye effect - something which has never happened and never will. All camera footage is cut, doctored, and bogus.

Big red flags here.

Anyway, back to the point.

Planets are not landable terra firma, and are no different to the fixed stars that you see at night. They are some kind of 'light' in the sky. Nobody knows what kind as nobody can fly to one to test it.

NASA will give bogus math as evidence, never real substance sciences.

Take a look at this video for an alternate look at space. youtube.com/watch?v=HdH9owF2W74

~Remember - you only think Earth is a ball because that is what you were told to believe. What you experience in day to day reality clashes greatly with what you believe.

You experience a flat motionless Earth, not a wobbling spinning through space at nonsense speeds without a single motion ever felt farce.

Question everything.

Beware fake news in the mainstream media.

Flat Earth has nothing to do with Jesus or God, or any other religious dogmatic nonsense.

Seems like the US government is using the religious cretins as well as shills to make a mockery out of the real scientists - the real flat Earth supporters, in order to turn indoctrinated globe Earthers away.

Soon as they hear 'god and jesus' did it, they obviously turn off - never to research or find the truth. Indoctrinated globe Earthers treat science as gospel, which is not real science at all.

That is the power of mainstream media - this is how religion works. The globe is a cult, a religion. It is not reality.

Flat Earth is reality.

>You can find a lot of good information at "The non religious flat Earth truth movement" group on Facebook. Check "Flat Earth Matters" on google images too.
>Here is a book compiled by my friend Eric Dubay. Enjoy!

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

>Sea level not sea curve.

>NASA visualizer Robert Simmon, creator of the image of Earth 2.0 ~

>Wake up.

if you stand on the south pole
are you world wide
or
the world is (you)wide

~

>Flat Earth alternate model/ infinite plane

>Found in temple.

!

>The wall that keeps the water on Earth and which surrounds Earth. You plebs call it "Antarctica".

How are flat earthers this retarded? I mean, I understand that people can believe anything (mormons) but fuck, flat earthers take the cake. Riddle me this: How can your hypothesis of a flat earth even begin to describe natural phenomenon, Let alone do it as well as the heliocentric geoid model? I think they are proof that humans are lost without science, poor stupid animals.

>Globetards believe this.

They then say Polaris/north star has changed position many times, and Polaris is only the latest star to be named the north star.

Using their own bodge logic against them, the distance Polaris is said to be away on the heliocentric model (globe earth model), would mean almost zero movement would ever be seen in over 800 thousand years.

It is stupid to suggest we have evidence of other stars being Polaris. Fallacy and non logical.

For another star to be that north star, the nearest other bright star would have taken 44 million years to hover overhead.

>Wake up. Your bodge 1000+ year old science is fallacy, NASA is showing CGI as proof - it is all bogus and you are all brainwashed.

What is retarded is to go through life believing what others tell you.

The globe is a lie.

Most flat Earthers hold degrees in geometry and engineering.

>Wake up.

i see, why do planes dont run out of fuel flying on the southern hemishere since on a flat map it is a ton wider passing the equatior and planes take a curved path over straight lines

Soo, gravity doesn't exist in the flat earth model, right?

Can a flat earther please tell me why nasa would lie about the shape of the earth?

so you telling me the jet can fly around the sea which exceeds 12k range and not drop to the sea half way though since some jets dont take pitstops over land

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw&list=PLmWeueTF8l82GItQhl7vTP_WM43B4ebNq

Flattards BTFO

>Retarded globetards BTFO with great ease.
Low IQ cretins...

>youtube.com/watch?v=-Ax_YpQsy88

>atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

Flat Earthers are as hilarious as the international society for nationalism.
Knowing nothing of how science actually works, and that NASA images are enhanced through filters to eliminate atmospheric distortion and other contaminates, is what makes this all so funny.

How do weather systems work? Coriolis effect? Atmosphere dynamics? Whats so scary about believing we are stuck to a sphere?

>Look at this mainstream sheep that believes what his government and propaganda tells him.
>Thinks everything he has been told is truth.
>Thinks CGI from NASA is real.

Durp.

Mentalcase.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR ANYONE TO TRICK PEOPLE INTO THINKING THAT THE EARTH IS A GLOBE..

NO PROFIT....

I FUCKING HATE FLAT EARTHERS WITH A MOTHER FUCKING PASSION

AH AHAHAHAHAHA! THE VIDEO EVEN SHOWS THE CURVE.

plz see this post and search for your terms.

>fisheye lense effect
Retard

I find it ironic that a society, many centuries ago, figured out the earth was round without modern science, yet idiots like flat earthers use anti-vaxx type of "logic" and "research" in order to make their claim, and when asked for proof, they resort to name calling and the whole "sheeple" and "brainwashed" bullshit they've ironically been brainwashed into.

>Has not worked it out yet so starts telling people there is no profit or reason to lie to them.

Kek.

>Why lie?

>Perspective

RETARD KYS

Lol this is paranoid and delusional. Flat earthers should be diagnosed

if everything in space is mostly round and theres no flat planets to be seen,
why would earth be flat and not be round like every other star/planet

kys 1st fgt

and sent to the gas chamber

The balls on the pool table are round so the table has to be a ball also?

If the earth is flat, why not the sun too? How does it radiate from what center?

maybe it's a flat universe ?
but definitely not a flat earth

nice meme

This pic is the epitome of stupid.

>You can only feel acceleration, not going at high speeds, it's like being in a car or train going at high speeds, it's not like you can feel "going fast".
>I can measure gravity, by throwing a ball in the air and seeing it fall down to earth.
>perspective wat? this doesn't even make sense?
>you mean like a sniper has to adjust for the Coriolis effect when aiming at large distance?
>You can even measure or estimate this with simple knowledge of optics and geometry
>Some are, some aren't, there are all kinds of pictures from earth. See pic attached for real picture of earth for example.
>yeah except thousands of proofs and heaps of evidence amassed over the past thousand years or so

It's like you guys dropped out of kindergarten.

Do you see the sun rotate?
The moon doesn't...

>water and light reflection and camera

>How flat Earth works in most models known to the public.

Advanced flat Earthers have better maps.

Mainstream news mocks the flat Earthers using fake maps.

Yes, the moon always faces the same side at us because gravity from the earth. Highschool science

No planets are to be seen. What we see are balls of energy in 'space' - whatever it is.

We do not see landable terrafirma.

NASA show you CGI.
Nobody sees what NASA show you.

NASA = cultism.
>This is venus - it rhymes with penis.

What is this energy, and how is it structured, and explain why a star is not the answer

Flat earth logic:

>the sun has a lamp shade
>gravity doesn't exist
>every scientist on the planet is in on the conspiracy

>Spot the cultist repeating their trash.

I've see Saturn's rings through a telescope with my own eyes. And very faintly with binoculars. How do we explain this..

I've always believed were on a globe flying through space. But lately have been skeptical because everything nasa does seems to be CGI. I almost don't know what to believe. I've been looking at it unbiased. Trying to get all the information for both sides and I still don't know what to believe. All I know is I feel stupid for even questioning a globed earth. But it wouldnt be the first time we were fooled by the government. But my question is if it's not a globe then What the fuck is out there. What is this shit. What's going on in Antarctica or maybe past it. I have so many questions but so little answers. Hardly any facts. I need to see a camera on a rocket to believe it.

that's just bullshit , sometimes the moon is visible in the day retard

You are clearly religious and gullible.
The globe is a religion, and a dumb religion at that.
You are the epitome of stupid.

Be honest, what's your highest level of education?

Never said it wasn't you stupid cunt.
Research RAHU now.

Grow a brain you deluded turkey.

>through real science testing
I think the moment your delusional movement applied "real science testing" you'd fall apart.

Whenever challenged you howl "fake news" and "they don't want you to know" - because you don't actually have any arguments that could be considered in the least scientific.

You are representing a religion.

Pic unrelated

It coouldn't possibly be because people want to go from Cape Town to Dubai, and then people in Dubai want to go to Sydney, and the airliners want to make money.

No, no, no, you're right user must be flat earth conspiracy.

Dip shit.

>Indoctrinated to believe what he believes so blindly that he now tries to make fun of real scientists.

Derp

How do flat earthers explain electromagnetic waves?

Nothing stupider than the flat earth theory. The earth is clearly a sphere with a hollow core and internal sun.

checkmate

I adventured there once seeking words of power.

You people have never used any real science in your lives - you go by news headlines and that is all.

You are sheep - nothing more.

You experience flat Earth daily yet your minds have been warped as you are dumb, and now you believe you live on a spinning ball upside down sticking to that ball by a magical force never ever been proven to exist.
>You mongs had 100+ years to prove gravity exists, still not ONE single test proves it and you all still treat it as fact.

That is religion at its finest.
You're all idiots. Wake up.

Earth is flat, the globe, god, and jesus are not real.

Sorry, this image was created in photoshop, I don't believe you.

They contradict themselves with this, because where's the fuckin dome now ????

Now that's just so stupid it defies description and therefore has got to be troll.
Please be a troll.
Please restore my faith in humanity.

I think we all know that this is bullshit. And so is flat earth. In reality, earth is a sphere, but we are all living in the inside of it's surface, with the whole cosmos inside of said sphere. Space is getting ever denser reaching it's center, because reasons. Checkmate atheists.

>news headlines

Textbooks. What language are you using to communicate?

zozzle

We need a regret thread going..

What fucken dome???

Read the ORIGINAL POST you dumb cunt.

Stop believing MAINSTREAM MEDIAS stories.

The fuck is wrong with you people.

Y'all posting in a troll thread.

Why that is obvious but it is fun

>Most of the fools here think Flat Earth is a flat disc floating in space instead of the globe.

Morons.

Relative speeds, a day (surprisingly!) is considerably shorter than a year,dumbass

I'm not trying to make fun of you, I just wonder how anyone with an understanding equal to highschool physics, math, astronomy, could ever come to the conclusion that earth is flat. Is the american education system really THIS bad?

Get off of YouTube faggot !!!!

I do not like this website

Flat Earth is not a disc floating in space.
Gravity is not real.
NASA show you CGI as proof.
You accept it.

You are all dumb shits.

Hi!!!
Flat earth?? Stranger things have happened honestly..

>How water works.

>Need input!

RETARD

You don't realize how big earth is apparantly.

Lunar cycle, shape of shadow

>Only NASA's rockets seem to pass that 'barrier'. You will notice however that NASA rockets fly horizontal, never straight up after launch. It is claimed that NASA rockets simply fly out of view into restricted waters, and are recovered by NASA and then are faked as successful.

I'm with you on this. But you don't think mayne there's a more advanced civilization somewhere that could benefit from keep a cancer like humans out of their homes/world. Imagine it's flat and it goes on forever with ice everywhere and more continents and people or species. Those things would not want us around.