Anyone know what style this is?

anyone know what style this is?

Mostly traditional style just a darker version

The "I don't have a job or have any chance of being taken seriously in the real world" style.

Yeah traditional.

white trash

isnt that the shit thats being accepted these days?

It's called white-trash

new school. its an up to date version of 'traditional'

Just a comment. I have tats that are meaningful to me and have also done very well in the real world.....'Let's discriminate against that person without tats'....said no tattooed person ever.

Welfare style

that's because there's nothing to discriminate against. normal people aren't attention whores, driven by a childish need to act obstinate against society's unwritten rules.

I'd say Nordic shiek with a roth dominion overlay. Dark mystic style, of course.

Unemployed style.

>Nordic shiek
>shiek

chic, motherfucker.

kek

Neo-trad is maybe the closest that I can think of.
Pretty similar to mine.

it's called retarded millenial style

Drunk Hobo in Mexiko Styl

Im not seeking attention with my tattoos. Fag. They even are covered up most of the time.

i'm not the faggot, since i had the common sense of not gettin' inked, since i (A) don't live in a trailer park (B) don't wish to be associated with those who do

It's called I'm a massive faggot who thinks he is a hard cunt because full sleeve. Most likely picked out the whole design. Fucking little fags who think a whole sleeve makes them look tough.

Btw. Not a huge pussy faggot who neds tough stickers to appear like a hard cunt

Shut the fuck up, auscunt. You're not impressing anyone.

Nah, but nice try though. Go read a dictionary or study tats for a bit and get back with me, kiddo

"the collar on my dress shirt is a different color than the rest of my dress shirt" fag detected

>tattoos = trailer park
You're an idiot user, fucking kek XD

ugly art

"I'm a walking meme" style