Punk master race

Awful meme, worse music

>Punks
>Chads

That's rich. Real fucking rich.

>open to any form of punk
Even emo pop?

Your meme is flawed

Aren't punks stereotypically really skinny?

Hell, that's probably how he started out

it's the other way around dumbass, most punks nowadays are a bunch of weak nu-males

Now why does chad have a quiff?

Explain this??

Maybe back in the 70s, most punks are the most nu-male/tumblr hoe leftists around

>5'7"ft

I bet no one here heard of the punk gangs in the 80's

Oh yes, the original nu-males (straight edge kids) pulling knives on random people because they were smoking or drinking. So embarrassing.

no chad is a punk man, punkrockers are only virgs or deadbeats

About Henry Rollins, that vegan faggot from Misfits and John Joseph are about the only /fit/ Punks I can think of. The rest are skinny little bitches.

We're mainly talking about Punk performers, but yes, I'm aware of all the California Punk gangs. In particular, the Suicidals (of which Mike Muir was a member, if I recall) and a Nazi Punk gang called Fight For Freedom.

I'd recommend a book called "Disco's Out. Murder's In!" Very interesting

Gotcha covered, senpai.

>facist

Already posted Fight For Freedom, so I'll skip that page.

For those interested, look here:

Damn Tommy Wiseau looks pretty good here

These dipshits really pride themselves on attacking something they can't even spell properly.

>calling each other virgins
S

>Big arms
>Push ups

Ye

Normies have stolen this meme and mistook it to mean simply that virgin=bad and chad=good. They missed the nuance of the original meaning of the meme.

>dead kennedys shirt
>,master race

come back when you start going to the shows where every band's drummer only plays d beats

That's a good record, this is only the first one of these memes I've seen that is absolutely terrible

>tfw peter steele is still dead