Hey Sup Forums wtf is this on my dick? been here for a month

hey Sup Forums wtf is this on my dick? been here for a month

Fap zits

Cancer

Super-aids

Looks like an ingrown hair. Did you shave/tweeze recently? I say pop it with a needle and see if a hair is trying to get out.

Ovarian cyst. you gonna die nigga!

Calcium build up? Is this on your shaft or sack?

The greatest of poxes

It's nothing asked before here and got the same anwser as my doctor told me after

If sack def calcium build up. Might as well cut open and pop

dont poke too deep lol

op here, yea it appeared after i shaved, ill try that, thanks

Normal aids

As someone else commented, don't poke too deep. Breaking the surface should hopefully be enough to get it out with minimal cosmetic damage (it'll heal competely in a few days).

If sack def calcium build up. Might as well cut open and pop

It could be this but seeing the other bumps you have which I have the same and they are calcium buildup. Completely fine to pop just don't open to deep

syphilis. go2doctor.

Space Rabies.....

It's an ingrown hair

X2

ingrown hair. Just poke in it with a needle and pull out the hair with a pincer

very swollen lol

>have boil on dick
>go to Sup Forums to ask instead of doctor

yada yada yada

Clean the needle first

smallpox

>poke with a needle
Don't be a fag, pop it with two fingers and upload webm

Medfag here, there's a spider in there. You must poke it quickly before it goes deeper into your balls, lays eggs and then you have to live with insane amounts of pain and tingling as they eat your insides.

It's just a zit bro. Chill out. Wait for it to get a white head, then pop it. I know from experience. No cause for alarm, just a pimple.

NIGGA IF YOU EVER TRY TO YADDA YADDA YADDA THIS NIGGA AGAIN IM GONNA FIND YOUR YADDA AND PUT A YADDA DOWN YOUR YADDA DADDA.. GOT IT? THIS NIGG NEEDS PROFESSIONAL HELP.. PLEASE PROVIDE SOUND ADVICE.