ITT we forgive

>ITT we forgive

I forgive my mother for being a negligent lazy whore

I forgive my father for being nuttier than squirrel shit

Who would you like to forgive Sup Forums?

I forgive you for wasting perfectly good trips on a retarded thread.

I can't forgive you for being a faggot.

i forgive myself for being a walking personality disorder for the first half of my life. i just want to learn and move on with my life out of this quagmire of isolation that's been my asylum, every dream and friend i've ever had has moved on and forgotten me and the only people left are tormentors who threw me to the bottom of a deep dark hole to rot. those i do not forgive for they do no not deserve it, but as i am my only friend and companion, i release me. i only hope i have the resolve and persepective not to make the same mistakes again and grow as a person before it's too late

The world is what you make it man. Now go get em.

*Tips fedora*

I forgive you, Lori for playing Bobby and I against each other, but I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore.

my self for being so awkward when I was a teenager.

I forgive my father for not trying to help his family when they needed him the most, and dumped everything on my mother to fix. I forgive the people who bullied me in the one place I expected that to never happen. I forgive myself for being so autistic and stupid that I'm surprised I had any friends at all

I forgive the Third Reich for failing in their mission to rid the world of its main problem.

Just forgiving someone doesn't make it happen.

I forgive jews for wasting perfectly good zyklon B instead of just suffocating on their own

FUN FACT

That pirate, who was put in the boo box, was played by female actor Glenn Close

I forgive my dad for going away when I was young.

I forgive my bully from middle school because in High School he killed himself.

I forgive brother for taking my kid away.

No one. Fuck you and everyone else on this shithole planet. I can't wait for an actual purge to take place.

Sounds like u need to forgive someone

edggeeee

I agree with this. If I could go back, I would do a lot of things differently, that's for sure. But that's part of the learning.

No, but there are a lot of people out there who should be begging me for my forgiveness from them fucking me over.

Nothing edge about it. It's how I feel. The world needs to purge half the fucking population on this planet.

I forgive the faggot that snitched on Kevin Spacey and ended House of Cards, but only because I was already losing interest in the show.

>this shithole
perhaps you should try moving to Norway

Lol little faggots like you would be the 1st to go

Forgiveness is weakness. Don’t harbor the hatred, but instead learn from it, and let it be known that the behavior wrought will never be accepted, nor tolerable.

You think these things are mutually exclusive.

Yep.