WTF HAPPEND

WTF HAPPEND

sjw's happened. I weep for humanity; Islam is winning.

Jews

Now you know how we feel get out and go back to pol faggot

body cares
this is probably the future of america and britain and the rest of the rest of the world is happy about this

I'm no fan of travel.
But I used to want to go to Germany.
Before all this happened.

Who will they blame when whites are a minority and the world is more fucked that ever before?

implying whites are the majority in the world
you must be american

happens everywhere
>mfw when im turkey boi
>mfw when PM starts overloading reffys so he can give them citizenship n have them vote him into presidency
>mfw now theres fuckin syrian fags everywhere burning garbage in my already shitty country

dude OP, who cares what happend. We're men. If Islam wins all of the SJW's disappear because 90% of them are women and with Sharia Law they basically become live stock. Every SJW is so steadfast in believing that that's not the case with Sharia Law that they won't even see it coming. Just grab a Quran, get versed in it and wait patiently for men to dominate the planet again. Seriously. Let the SJW's do this to themselves and don't complain or talk about it.

this

we nearly took care of this problem once

t. angry German

Islam has won. We can never outbreed them now. They've hit the tipping point. I blame atheists for the fall of Western Civilization. We should have embraced the Catholic Church which was the only force that was ever able to turn back the Muslim hordes. Enjoy what you have wrought.

friendly reminder that hitler and churchill were both mussie fanboys

DELET THIS

I went to Munich a few years ago before all this shit happened. It saddens me to see such a nice, clean, silent and respectful place being ruined by hordes of illiterate and loud sandniggers.
The only hope is to wait for the shit to hit the fan.
Nope, european. I mean a minority in their own countries.
Common sense would've been more useful that any baseless ideology.

#NotMyEurope

but without this we would not have the tasty tasty balti

This is it brothers, we have failed our Lord.

Join me for our last stand in italy.

>Hitler
>defeated by Anglo-Saxons

you spelled Russians wrong

you crackers are inferior thats what happened

he didn't imply that
your lack of literacy implies you're american

the world was fine before yuo crackers took control

>the world was fine before yuo crackers took control
>mfw boomers.

(((We)))

blonde hair and blue eyes are genetically inferior dna

THE NEW FUCKING WORLD ORDER HAPPENED.

Figure it the fuck out already... my fuck, it's time to fucking figure it out.

its the rarest and most beautiful combo

retard

Umad Marx is on that list?

Why would I be? Sorry that you dont understand being partial user.

cause its genetically inferior and not supposed to exist
its how nature works pale skin.

rare- not inferior

dumb ass

inferiior= black skin

Sorry u mad

This is a low-quality bait.

uhh no, black genes take over white gens and dominate it, you are like the white mouse that used as experiments you are genetic trash, thats why you are going extinct you albino mutant

Great migration part 2, electric boogaloo, germany is going to become islam

maybe you should stop reading bullshit from breitbart or other shitsites

arabs are like 7% of german population, pretty far from taking the upper hand

WHites are still the overwhelming majority is most EU countries, with rates going from 85% to 95%

Amerifats whites are now less than 60% and will become a minority in 30 years.
Now that's something you should look into

Shilling to keep the masses at bay while your islamic benefitters line your pockets, are we?
What was it worth selling out your entire heritage?

It is time for round 2, then.

underrated post

>I cannot face facts, so I will repeat the bullshit I like to believe

stay retarded, trump fags

They'll still blame white people, and whites will become oppressed, but unlike us, they will not be guilty about it, and so unless we fight back with extreme force, we will fade into history

Holy shit my room stinks just from looking at that picture.

But Merkel needs to get the fuck out of office. Fucking weird bitch.

lol they dont even have academics, the professor is a hungarian immigrant

also, get back on Sup Forums

^this

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

REPLY TO THIS POST AND YOU WILL HAVE AN ARYAN GIRLFRIEND BY TOMORROW MORNING

So, Germany will be an influential world power with a population that favors conquering others by force and elimination of large groups of people...

Glad that's never turned out poorly before.

the picture shows Westbahnhof in Vienna, Austria btw.

Something, something, hookers.

I know SJW people in Germany. At first they were all doing the "refugees welcome" thing and the whole "they just aren't used to our culture" excuse.

Now a lot of them are starting to hate the refugees, because they are seeing with their own eyes how the majority of these people are only there to take advantage of the country. They can see the refugees laughing at the idea that they are being given free shit, slaps on the wrist for rape, and all that.

Also why are they even called refugees? If there was a maniac with a gun shooting people, you would seek refuge in a store. Once the maniac is gone, you leave the store and fucking go home. Germany and all of these PC nations seem to plan on keeping the refugees there permanently.

It also seems to exclusively be so they can show them off like trophies. "oooooo we have 1,000,000 refugees, we are sooooooo progressive"

*Great migration part 2, electric boogaloo, german people starting to look like poo

Merkel sold the German people out. Next election expect heavy gains in the far right parties.

That's so vile...

The best thing about this whole "europe is beeing overrun" fake stories is that we will have less of you stupid Americunts coming over as tourists.
So stay over on your side of the pond and get nuked by north korea or bankrupted by your clown of a prez

no one wants to visit ur shithole country anyways once its islaminized

bye kraut

If we worked the way nature worked, wouldn't us pale skins simply use our superior intellect, engineering, and firepower to take over the shitskin countries filled with abominations chucking spears and weapons from 70 years ago?

After all, nature is all about survival of the fittest. Shitskin countries solely rely on the aid of other real countries. They can't even create their own shit. They have to resort to stealing lol

You would be ok with the whole world going to shit. When there is no more White males the whole world will be middle East shitholes.

U mad boi?

ok trump stamp

Tell that to the boys in ramstein

mad at wat? why wud anyone be mad at a shithole country

Christianity is just as bad as Islam.

I knew amerifats were bad at geography but jeez

trips have spoken

its just that this combo is an indicator for increased cultural and intellectual capabilities

That photo isn't Germany. Cool meme igor

It's Christians standing with the "refugees welcome" signes

it's germany. it's a german train station. source: german

At least for the next 7 years, us Americans won't have to worry about it happening here. Maybe the whole world will realize how fucking garbage Islam is by then

>WTF HAPPEND
In the early 70's, the PBS series "Nova" told us this was coming.
here's why:

People who live closer to the equator make more babies.
It's not just the middle east, it's true in Asia and the Americas too.
Warmer weather means more babies.

>nonwhite majority in the 20- to 30-year-old age group

Damn! That'll make it even harder for you to get a girlfriend.

Right... so you morons believe that either 50 million white germans will die in one year, or that over 90 million non whites will enter the country or be born in one year?

How dumb are you guys?

Which one? The signs are the correct color but they have the wrong information on them. Source: echt German you dumb russian

fk off jew shill

>talks about reading bullshit.

>spews bullshit stats

Which station is it? It's not Germany. Possibly Austria, definitely not Germany.

woops meant to reply to

Whites still hold the money and the power.

We just need to keep the minorities somewhat happy and not completely poor. Throughout world history civilizations do not have revolutions unless they are oppressed & their standard of living is so bad for the majority that they rise up. America for example is still in the top 25 in QOL ratings so this isn't going to happen for years.

Until then you will never convince people to 'hate money' hence whites will continue to reign.

What a nice American couple, enjoying the beaches of Mexico- beyond the wall

>calling yourself "Anti-Cuck"

What a faggot.

East Asia was doing fine without whites

your pic is invalid

such bitches should be gassed

>be a polfag
>wait 30 years for germany to become 3rd world country
>invade
>ban islam

this pic can't be real. timestamp?

Waaaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaa, I don't like brown people, waaaaaaaaaaaa

Op pic - people arriving at the Westbahnhof in AUSTRIA. The sign says Salzburg u fucking idiot cuck. Do your research so you don't look like a brainless follower.

nah poland is lame mate, cannot invade shit, your hussar days are long gone

hmm, no she won't. After 3 or 4 kids she'll go 'this is a lot of work' as all the niggers will leave her after a kid arrives. And at least 1 of those dadless bastards will end up in jail (at least statistically this is usually the case)

Americans
Sure as hell Americans

>Op pic - people arriving at the Westbahnhof in AUSTRIA. The sign says Salzburg u fucking idiot cuck. Do your research so you don't look like a brainless follower.

lol, OWND!

What an unbelievable load of crap. Arabs and North Indians are Caucasians. Mongoloids are not. Africans and Aboriginals are two totally separate groups.

lol yeah that's vienna