"shithole countries"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look at these shitholes.

shitholes, then lot of em.

You’re welcome to move to any shithole country at your leisure

Cherry picking only fools retards and children

Cant literally blame trump for this. Media doesnt have the actual footage of trump referring him saying a country shitholes

"winter in america in some depopulated nigger area compared to summer in a garden in some third world country where the niggers come from" thread?

what a strange concept for a thread

Wow. Literally POI places vs cherrypicked shitholes.
Huh, powerful

I have a friend in south africa and he does nothing but talk about how shit it is so thats not a good example

>doesn't know difference between cities and countries.
Kek

>countries
>detroit

Sick bait family, you sure will rustle their james up dog. True gang member stuff right there.
Just as a reminder to others coming in, sage still exists. Do Sup Forums a favor once in a while.

>literally the best pic he could find of his shithole
>can't keep the lawn growing

>face_with_tears_of_joy_emoji.png

Trump says it
>hells ya them thare countrys is all shitholes hehehehe
Someone on Sup Forums makes the same exact argument with the same exact "logic," only reversing the countries
>FAKE NEWS!

They are shitholes because of the people, dumbass.

The cherry picking is the gay part. Both sides are shithole countries.
You could try not being retarded. Retards don't get cake.

all countries on planet earth are shitholes with major problems. all countries also have nice parts. quality of life is not measured in GDP alone.

No shit.
The people you're trying to inform aren't here though. If they are, they're certainly not reading. You gotta post something to get their attention.

ITT: Trumpcucks don't get the irony

Bonald Blumpf BTFO forever

Why dont you show the real place?

Fucking beaultifull
I wanna live there

None of the trumpcucks are even remaining in this thread. What are you talking about?

Forgot pic

They did show the "real place" you inbred fuck. How do you not get the irony yet? Every Conservicuck reply is a nail in the coffin, reiterating to the world that America is in fact not only a shithole, but the ignorant fucks living there haven't learned how to be happy like other shithole countries. lmao at your failure

This is USA fault. Some years ago they invaded Haiti and destroyed all of their infrastructure.

lel there are no trees left in haiti you dumb fuck

They're going to live when the free money end

Plus they "bought" aka transferred much of the debt owed to France. After the slave revolt, France sent Haiti a bill for the deaths of their slave masters. Haiti is still "in debt," for doing what every other independent country has done. What's the difference? Skin color.

>Blumpf supporter education

First im not american, im brazilain, You know? the nation that had to go CLEAN that shithole after the quake? Cause nobody else gave a shit.

lmao did you learn that on Fox News? Bitch, I'm from Haiti, we have trees.

Were you one of the UN troops that dumped your shit in the river and caused the cholera outbreak?

i wish i was

>outside of the richest person's house in shitistan
vs
>American public restroom

America btfo how will they recover?

You can't be that dumb

Zoom in on one fuckin apartment building built in 1804, then compare it with a picture of the entire city zoomed out so far you can't identify the nigger in the center mugging tourists . Also one is oceanfront the other is landlocked for about 500km

He is that dumb. Now we know he's actually just an American that's too embarrassed to admit it.
>hurr durr im "brazilain" i know so much about world news
lol at Trumpanzees

well people are saying haiti is not a shithole
we all dumb in this thread

i know you have your president because he hurt your feefees but im sure if trump says
>Eat your vegetables everyone
people will start to say
>VEGETABLES ARE NAZI, DONT EAT THEN THEY ARE THE DEVIL FUCK TRUMP. TWO BROCOOLI SCOOPS

Trump is the Shithole....sincerely Cali

No. Just, no.

You're only a cuck when you let some one fuck you over for the pleasure of being fucked over. that right there is a demo-crap "I'mwithher" mentality.

>Wash behind your ears people

>NO WILL NOT WASH MY EARS
>FUCK DRUMPTF

You people are like Elmer Fudd in a buggs bunny cartoon

It is a shithole, because of the Americans and French.

Ur like stimpy n a ren n stimpy cartoon
QED

san fagcisco on the left. That's the oakland bay bridge.

Or being a fucking average american, supporting trump, getting fucked in the ass with a temporary and very tiny tax decrease while corps keep theirs forever and pay for billionaire tax breaks while their business expenses stop being deductible but corporate overlords private jets are. That sure sounds like getting fucked over for the pleasure of it. Or like eating a pile of shit because a liberal might smell their breath afterwards. Top cuck.

The brother in the red pants is looking for something to fuk, eat or steal. In that order.

>a resort for tourists a few miles from the slums
Wow such paradise

comparing the best part of an entire country to the worst part of a single state.

huh lol

That's what President Trump calls a "shithole 3rd world country".

>I'm from Haiti, we have trees.

Yeah. I saw one last week. We have 2 or 3 of them I think. Bitch.

>posts the only white place in Africa next to one of the blackest places in America

I SEE YOU UNDERSTAND.

you realize that what you think is the "real" part is actually specifically designed for first world tourists right?

Tourism is important for all countries, including shitholes. That doesn't magically mean that the rest of the country isn't a rotting piece of garbage you fucking ape

kek. me too.

Been to India and I can’t explain how awful it is but I would never call it a Shithole like Mr.Shithole himself

They're not leaving. Ever.

That's not immigration, it's an invasion.

Europe is being replaced.

I honestly feel sort of bad for people like you. It's like no matter what anyone ever says, you will always think you are right and they are wrong. Even when what you say makes no sense at all, you will say it confidently as if you are impressing everyone around you.

Politics aside, seek medical help man.

Unless you are a troll idk

history book > spengbab

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

>El Salvador: Medium human development
>Haiti: Low human development
>South Africa: Medium human development
>United States of America: Very high human development

Even the UN agrees with Trump.

why not? Do the choice of words used to describe it actually matter?

That's like saying "That guy is a cunt, but I would never call him a bitch!"

I'll take places niggers overran and ruined for a thousand, Alex.

educate me then. Read from the book about why it's whitey's fault

So Norway says.. I highly doubt it though

This ain't bedtime stories with pop pop, read your own fucking book. Or just skim a wiki article, anything to educate yourself really.

My professor told me so it must be true.

>Cause nobody else gave a shit.
No, you cleaned it because you're the only country in the west that's used to the smell.

Are you using education as an insult?

Stay dumb and proud I guess, I'll just be another brainwashed liberal who went to a public college in Alabama.

Notice the nice pictures are the places the Whites live, and the shitholes where the blacks and spics live.

oh yes I will brb. Googling "history" real quick.

Or you could be specific about what it is you are even referring to.

education in 2018

>googles for information
>finds the wikipedia link
>reads half a paragraph
>"i'm an expert on the subject now!"

education is great, but not all teachers/professors are able to separate their emotions from politics. A lot of them are very biased as well.

Theres a video of a teacher shooting a squirt gun at a picture of Trump while shouting "DIE DIE DIEEEE!!!!" for her students. That was a person who would still be educating our kids if she hadn't had that mental breakdown in front of them.

Try googling "history of Haiti" mouth breather. Reparations to France, US occupation including 20 years of murders, et al

What happened to the "muh professor" argument? An abrupt 180

Ok

Plus when they pulled out you get the same sort of power vacuum that created ISIS. Thanks America.

When the French had it, it was great. They civilized it. After the revolution, it went to shit.
Just like what happened in South Africa after forcing the whites out.
Within 1 generation, everything the whites had built, they destroyed.
Americans and French didn’t turn their countries into shitholes, Haitians did. Yes - the French and Americans exploited and used them in the past, slavery was wrong. But after all that ended, they have had decades upon decades to better themselves, and this is the state they’re currently in, not due to America, not due to France, but themselves.
It is extremely sad, but if they are unwilling to help themselves then any outside help from any country is just delaying the inevitable.
Sometimes countries just fail - civilizations fall. It’s always been that way.
I expect many of the UK countries to have this happen within 100 years - they will be a shell of their former selves with the immigration issues, if not changed radically. I expect the US to last perhaps another 50-75 or so before radical changes occur, especially with the path the jackass in charge has put us on.

[spoiler]English is his city

>slavery under the French was great
Guess it depends on your perspective

Not the slavery, the civilization they brought.
Buildings, laws, farming - the infrastructure and stability that was built.
The Haitians could have carried on after the slave revolts, and done very well for themselves, but they didn’t.
Even now, with as much technology and information they have available, as well as help worldwide that has come to offer aid, Haiti is still a deplorable place to live because the people just don’t care.
They trash their land and water, they use cheap and shoddy building methods for their homes, they don’t truly care about any education and learning how to utilize their extremely fertile lands for their own benefit.
The slavery was never good, but they’ve kept themselves shackled with their own willful ignorance.

And they sent modern billions to France during this time you wanted them to rebuild beause "u took our slaves"

"The occupation greatly improved some of Haiti's infrastructure and centralized power in Port-au-Prince." "Agricultural education was organized, with a central school of agriculture and 69 farms in the country."

boi

The only one

Most of the pictures show a foreign government owned building or memorial vs american privately owned and ABANDONED buildings. I especially like the one of cape town where you have a nice arena with the slums behind it.

Murder and terrroize the population? Sure. But did you see the new roads!

When a corporation cuts their private jets due to cost, you lost millions of jobs. I for one making 57,000 a year as a A&P sure are glad corporations have a reason to keep jets around because my job becomes more secure, more corporations are going to expand the aviation industry you narrow headed liberal cuck.

The fuck?
1947 was the year that Haiti paid off the debt the French were demanding. At the present time, none of that shit matters.
The country's current "debt" arose from the huge loans incurred by Haitian dictators "Papa Doc" Duvalier and his son Jean-Claude "Baby Doc" - money that other countries loaned to Haiti the Duvaliers simply stole and used it to lived like emperors.

hey dummie, haiti was a colony of white people until the blacks murdered all the whites and gained independence. now they turn around and beg whitey to help them stay afloat.

History always matters. You don't win the Tour de France today if another racer broke your leg yesterday.

I must have missed that part. Unless you are referring to armed conflicts/rebellions where only a few thousand people died.

Also are you implying that improving infrastructure, education, health, technology, and general civilization is a bad thing? I'm pretty sure all those things are specifically the most important things for a country to be normal. At that point, the only things that could make the country worse are the people not properly utilizing those improvements.

>According to the 1788 Census, Haiti's population consisted of nearly 25,000 whites, 22,000 free coloureds and 700,000 slaves

>colony of white people

Oh ok

So you take an image of the worst neighborhood, and compare it to an image of the best neighborhood. Just saying.

This is what happens when Americans don't study world history.

"That all ended" because of the Haitian Revolution, which the French Revolution helped. They didn't civilize shit. Most of the ti blan, or poor whites, were alcoholics that owed money to the mulatto class. Learn your history instead of spouting off like an inbred Murican.